AFlyingNun
+0|6737
It was 64 karkand. For me, I always go down the alleys east of the hotel, it's my favorite spot. I sat there happily combatting a bunch of assault nube tubers for awhile, and went 7 and 1. Then later, the commander/admin pulled into the alley with an APC and started spawn camping. Now I have nothing much against spawn camping, but I find spawn camping with an armored, one-hit killer very cowardly. I was angered that because of him my score ceased, and both sorry for the other team. Later on, the other team became very enraged. Being the selfish commander/admin he was, he put the UAV around himself, of course, and gave himself supply crates. While he was spawn killing, I watch the UAV, and noticed 3 people heading straight for our alley. Even though I hated the spawn killing, self-promoting commander, I treated him as a teammate, and prepared for the likely spec-ops group targeting him. So myself and one other injured sniper positioned ourselves to get ready for the fight. We fought them well, but through it all we took many hits. The sniper had to run halfway through, and I barely survived, but we still won. I looked back at the commander, who had been oblivious to the entire encounter, blinded by his slefish and unsportsman-like lust for kill points. Angered I said, "Commander, me and killer just saved your oblivious spawn-camping ass! >:0"  He then responded with "well cockweed, I was a passenger, not the driver." I then looked at the tank, and it suspiciously hadn't moved at all in the time it took to type that message, and while I watched it, the real passenger disappeared. Sensing a ban, I looked at the top-left corner to see if I'd broken any rules. But it read only as so:

"Commanders should not use vehicles, ones that do may face ban."

And then; you guessed it; the commander kicked me, for saying the word "ass".

THE END.
OneThursday
+0|6752|Long Island
Hahaha theres not much you can do in that situation.  The Commander/ Admin was wrong to be disobeying his own rules but you did get nailed by the punk buster word filter for saying ass which might not have been the admins doing.  However ive seen that happen so often where an apc or tank will get swarmed by c4 and other people have to protect it.  Wouldnt be a problem if it kept moving and stopped camping ;-)
AFlyingNun
+0|6737

OneThursday wrote:

Hahaha theres not much you can do in that situation.  The Commander/ Admin was wrong to be disobeying his own rules but you did get nailed by the punk buster word filter for saying ass which might not have been the admins doing.  However ive seen that happen so often where an apc or tank will get swarmed by c4 and other people have to protect it.  Wouldnt be a problem if it kept moving and stopped camping ;-)
I was just pissed off, because here we are, fending off a wave of spec-ops, one of us being an injured sniper, BUT BY GOD, THAT COMMANDER'S GONNA MAKE SURE THAT EVER-THREATENING ENGINEER NEVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY!!  It was so annoying because me and the sniper almost died so many times, and I often backed-up and took cover behind the commander APC, giving me plenty of time to look up at his gun pointing towards the spawn point and think "You asshole. >:0"

But hell, I guess next time I'll remember to say "Commander, me and killer just saved your oblivious spawn camping cockweed! >:0"
Lonewolf
+0|6798
I got banned for saying the sever was lagging and vote kicking someone .Some admins are retards but some are ok
Sud
+0|6765
There is this one server that actually has lag in their bad word list

I surmise they don't take criticism very well
AFlyingNun
+0|6737

Sud wrote:

There is this one server that actually has lag in their bad word list

I surmise they don't take criticism very well
Oh man, Sud...I wanna see your Mr.NAdeSPAMMAR account verse my 'GrandmasButterKnife' account. XD
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
AFlyingNun, I actually played Karkand with you a couple times.... Now I know where you hide.

Just kidding, I noticed this alot about admins, I was kicked when I was a SL to make room for one. Imagine that. The server had 20 lonewolfs and he picks me. I must suck really bad.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6744|Debris From Space

AFlyingNun wrote:

It was 64 karkand. For me, I always go down the alleys east of the hotel, it's my favorite spot. I sat there happily combatting a bunch of assault nube tubers for awhile, and went 7 and 1. Then later, the commander/admin pulled into the alley with an APC and started spawn camping. Now I have nothing much against spawn camping, but I find spawn camping with an armored, one-hit killer very cowardly. I was angered that because of him my score ceased, and both sorry for the other team. Later on, the other team became very enraged. Being the selfish commander/admin he was, he put the UAV around himself, of course, and gave himself supply crates. While he was spawn killing, I watch the UAV, and noticed 3 people heading straight for our alley. Even though I hated the spawn killing, self-promoting commander, I treated him as a teammate, and prepared for the likely spec-ops group targeting him. So myself and one other injured sniper positioned ourselves to get ready for the fight. We fought them well, but through it all we took many hits. The sniper had to run halfway through, and I barely survived, but we still won. I looked back at the commander, who had been oblivious to the entire encounter, blinded by his slefish and unsportsman-like lust for kill points. Angered I said, "Commander, me and killer just saved your oblivious spawn-camping ass! >:0"  He then responded with "well cockweed, I was a passenger, not the driver." I then looked at the tank, and it suspiciously hadn't moved at all in the time it took to type that message, and while I watched it, the real passenger disappeared. Sensing a ban, I looked at the top-left corner to see if I'd broken any rules. But it read only as so:

"Commanders should not use vehicles, ones that do may face ban."

And then; you guessed it; the commander kicked me, for saying the word "ass".

THE END.
What a prick. I hate those people. It's always the Admin who's commander. I was playing on a server and we had a really good commander. He teamkilled someone by accident with the artillery as it sometimes happens. The guy who was killed didn't mind, he was in fact glad that the area had been cleared. But the "wonderful" admin took this as an excuse to flame in caps to the commander. It wasn't even the commanders fault, but the admin insulted him with some really horrible stuff like "U REPED UR SISTER!!11 FUCKING COMMANDER N00B!! BAN!! BAN!! BAN!!!". Then he banned him, then became commander. All I could say about this admin, was he was crap at commanding. We lost the round because he was running around n00b-tubing and putting UAV's and supply crates around himself. After the round I left and never played on that server again.
starman7
+15|6742
Don't go to servers if you know they have bad admins.  Same goes for non-existent/oblivious admins.
Flasheart88
+0|6777|Brisbane
Hey, FLyingNun, which server was it?
onebadengineer
+0|6723
Ran into one admin sergeant major on a uk server who would kick anyone who killed him almost immediatly.  The guy could play worth a damn but you can see how he earned his points.  Wow, really can't see the fun in nub harvesting, but this guy had it down to an art form.  Wish I could remember this dops name, he like to fly around as a AH gunner and reap points, and kicked anyone who got in his way?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Hah, funny. It must have been a friend of his firing the APC. He was an Ass, I wouldn't have helped him as you and your Sniper friend did.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6754|bendigo, Aus
how do u even become an admin

Last edited by Tomdom_321.au (2005-12-18 23:27:39)

freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6770
Rent a server. Instant admin!

Becoming an asshole admin takes time but it should come naturally.
littlemikey
+1|6727|Adelaide, Australia
Gotta hate crappy admins. Im glad the servers i use dont even have an admin ^_^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard