Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6783

Ah yes, television.

This is the fourth time I've been on TV, and it's so much fun watching yourself.

Have you ever seen yourself on TV?

For me, 4 times;

Once a few years ago in my friend's music video, who is now a MTV Diva in Asia.

Again in August 06 at the B3 Concert (G3 with basses), right next to Billy Sheehan and Stu Hamm.

A few weeks ago during the coup d'etat as me and my friends surfed a couple of tanks. (someone told me that clip also got onto BBC World)

And then just last night... or rather this morning. Channel [V] (an Australasian MTV) was filming at this party downtown, and me and my friends were interviewed on our costumes (Clones of Jesus) and we got like 3 minutes of airtime on TV! Woots! Unfortunately they also got some footage of me doing some rather...unloyal things with a particular... person, that another person may not approve of if she finds out. But otherwise it was still pretty sweet. It's on again later today and we're all going to watch it and cheer etc.
voodoodolphins
+92|6722
so what
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6522|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Coolbeano wrote:

Ah yes, television.

This is the fourth time I've been on TV, and it's so much fun watching yourself.

Have you ever seen yourself on TV?

For me, 4 times;

Once a few years ago in my friend's music video, who is now a MTV Diva in Asia.

Again in August 06 at the B3 Concert (G3 with basses), right next to Billy Sheehan and Stu Hamm.

A few weeks ago during the coup d'etat as me and my friends surfed a couple of tanks. (someone told me that clip also got onto BBC World)

And then just last night... or rather this morning. Channel [V] (an Australasian MTV) was filming at this party downtown, and me and my friends were interviewed on our costumes (Clones of Jesus) and we got like 3 minutes of airtime on TV! Woots! Unfortunately they also got some footage of me doing some rather...unloyal things with a particular... person, that another person may not approve of if she finds out. But otherwise it was still pretty sweet. It's on again later today and we're all going to watch it and cheer etc.
I want proof? :p Come on posted it up... I wanna see if this is true.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6784|mansfield

voodoodolphins wrote:

so what
no need for this post !!

coolbeano is just sharing some of his life with us !

but yeh man we wanna see you on tv dude .

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2006-10-28 05:24:42)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6642|Little Bentcock
ditto
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6512|There?
Post a link!! I wanna see jesus do unloyal things with his.........person. lolz
voodoodolphins
+92|6722

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

so what
no need for this post !!

coolbeano is just sharing some of his life with us !

but yeh man we wanna see you on tv dude .
He could just tell the last story not all the other stuff with his diva mtv host etc etc.

so i stand by my statement: so what
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736
It's true, he kept on talking to me about it on MSN... he was like ninja! I need helps for halloween costume! I was like, be jesus.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6841|Delaware
I was on a local channel because I bought some new burger at a restaurant. They interviewed me about if it was good or bad. I was also at a football game with box seats and the game commentators came in the wrong room. I dunno if their cameraman was rolling or not; I doubt it.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6675|Brisbane, Australia

vidz pl0x.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6600

voodoodolphins wrote:

so what
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6753|Oslo, Norway
^*AlphA*^ told me to post something, so I did...
cospengle
+140|6507|Armidale, NSW, Australia

voodoodolphins wrote:

so i stand by my statement: so what
So he's describing the times he's been on TV and asking about ours.... so when have you been on TV? You seem to have left that bit out of your post...

SysTray wrote:

I was on a local channel because I bought some new burger at a restaurant. They interviewed me about if it was good or bad.
well I want to know... how was it?

I think I was on TV when Prince "Wing nut" Charles of Wales visited Sydney (in Australia). I was in a choir at the cathedral he was going to, and he said to me "I hope you're in good voice." ([sarcasm]Gee that left an impression [/sarcasm]) but I'm not sure if you could make out my face on the TV *shrugs*.

I had a few friends that were on kids' game shows when I was younger: 'Romper Room' and 'Double Dare'. That was good for a laugh.

Oh and a I've had a friend on the news lately (but for the wrong reasons :-(  ).
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6550|Boston, MA
There's a B3 concert?! Meh, I'd still prefer G3.
bobby177
+129|6493|Texas.. getting out asap
pics or it didnt happen
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6783

Someone tell me how I can get pics off a TV and I'll get them.

edit:
-might be able to find a Lydia video online... hard though.
-B3 is kind of dated, MTV was showing it like every commercial break during august but now I don't think I can get it
-Coup videos... there are hundreds on the interweb... gotta find one with me.
-channel v is sure to show the party review again but until i can capture it from there....

Last edited by Coolbeano (2006-10-28 11:09:08)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6758|The Hague, Netherlands

Coolbeano wrote:

edit:
-B3 is kind of dated, MTV was showing it like every commercial break during august but now I don't think I can get it
-channel v is sure to show the party review again but until i can capture it from there....
Camera
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
voodoodolphins
+92|6722

Coolbeano wrote:

edit:
Sure I "believe" you
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6685|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bah, they didn't make you look fat...

Hate to break it to you, but you are fat.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard