kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
two days at it. Noobs dont knife fight, they see you coming, and bounce like fools after shooting wildly and have to reload for the secound time.
Or they realise im after the last two, so spend 100 tikets teamkilling me "cos im too noob to have the expert"

stuupid shiny stuff

Any tips?
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
A lot of people say camo helps...

Probably best to use a largish infantry map such as Cerbere, and a squad beacon to get behind them.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6442|Stealth City, UK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

two days at it. Noobs dont knife fight, they see you coming, and bounce like fools after shooting wildly and have to reload for the secound time.
Or they realise im after the last two, so spend 100 tikets teamkilling me "cos im too noob to have the expert"

stuupid shiny stuff

Any tips?
If they were 'n00bs' how comes they know the requirements of the expert so thouroughly? I doubt anyones stupid enough or brain damaged enough to want to stop you from getting it, thats never happened in BF2!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
the rage quitting is the most annouying thing. it doesnt help forgetting about it, cos you must go for it.

I hate EA more...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Play Belgrade on a large map. You always get players in the buildings not paying attention to what is going on. Then just sneak up behind them.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.

kontrolcrimson wrote:

stuupid shiny stuff

Any tips?
Dont run at them head on, that makes you easy kills. Just try to sneak around and stab them in the back.
Only take out the knife when you are getting into "stabbing" distance.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

buLLet_t00th wrote:

If they were 'n00bs' how comes they know the requirements of the expert so thouroughly? I doubt anyones stupid enough or brain damaged enough to want to stop you from getting it, thats never happened in BF2!
Maybe cos im the best know aussie playing this mess they call a game.

I have fans... they follow me to servers.

Sometimes its so hard geting in behind them, although i did find the titan ok. you die alot but i got close the most on it.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6658|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah i always put on my cammo and sneak up on people to knife them.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6535|Edmonton Alberta
sit at a spawn point and knife them as they spawn easiest way to do it mind you it may be cheap but seriously who really cares??
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota

Talon wrote:

A lot of people say camo helps...

Probably best to use a largish infantry map such as Cerbere, and a squad beacon to get behind them.
IMO, camo helps the person knife if they are standing still in an area of cover and not moving, knifing guys that walk infront of them. otherwise it is useless...you run up on someone then have to switch to the knife and by that point  (well for me anywayz) ive already got your dogtags cuz there are better ways to go about knifing than using the camo to "sneak" up on someone.

mikeyb118 wrote:

Dont run at them head on, that makes you easy kills. Just try to sneak around and stab them in the back.
i dont agree with this, cuz well i run around with a knife out all of the time that way when i do get within striking distance i dont gotta worry about getting messed up in switchin weapons and pull out the wrong thing. ive done that many times....run up on someone with a gun out go to switch to the knife and scroll through to anxiously and pull out a grenade in which case i just chuck it at my feet and kill us both

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-10-28 04:35:42)

Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia
Cheap tactic; unlock the sentry gun. Place it facing inwards on 1 of the top entrances. Hide in the corder so they can't see you when they drop in. Knife them while there shooting the sentry gun.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota
or sit at the top of a ladder at a point where there is a lot of traffic and knife them as they come up
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6444
Wow crimson , for someone that loves himself so much and has so many fans you really want help ?

One of the best ways is improve sprint, use camo to hide in stairwells between contested spawns in belgrade then nail em.
dom117
+17|6465
LOL! SUCK ON THAT N00BZ CALLUM212!!!!

https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9466/callumstagssn1.th.png

Last edited by dom117 (2006-10-28 04:52:21)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6416|Norway | Unkown
lol, yea just got my expert collector badge last night after being TK about 20 times...
Entertayner
+826|6571

Statpad.
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
I usually go to Camp Gibraltar, as its really packed with infantry once the first flag falls.  As recon with light body armor and Camo, your fast and most people don't see you coming.  The best tactic I found was watching my commanders UAV and standing on rooftops, waiting for enemy units to pass by below and getting the drop on them, literally.  Although for some reason, half the time I stab them they don't die and just blast me.  But getting the badge makes up for it.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6416|Norway | Unkown

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Statpad.
statpad.?   I have never statpad. and it wasn't statpad.  I was runing around on Fall of Berlin as Recon cloaked..
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6660|Canada Eh?
I just got my basic (-_-) collector's badge last night and I found knife kills to be easy. I was on Cebere Landing without camo, I just used the help of my UAV and I put myself into a ninja train-of-thought (not sure if it helped but I got it:D)
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Knife rush on titan, got mine that way.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
Cerbere Landing + Active Camo = Expert Knife for me

Just pick your targets, keep the camo on, but remember that people can see you if you run straight at them. Keep to the sides of the fighting, and pick off the people who are standing still.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

sharpshot19 wrote:

or sit at the top of a ladder at a point where there is a lot of traffic and knife them as they come up
Got basic knife that way.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.

sharpshot19 wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

i dont agree with this, cuz well i run around with a knife out all of the time that way when i do get within striking distance i dont gotta worry about getting messed up in switchin weapons and pull out the wrong thing. ive done that many times....run up on someone with a gun out go to switch to the knife and scroll through to anxiously and pull out a grenade in which case i just chuck it at my feet and kill us both
I use a button on my mouse as a shortcut to the knife. So it is difficult for me to pull out grenades.
https://www.sharkyextreme.com/img/2003/03/valueguide/im_optical.jpg

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2006-10-28 06:16:22)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
the draw time of the knife is kinda slow compared to BF2
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6762|Internet!

PBAsydney wrote:

Knife rush on titan, got mine that way.
Same. Pod onto the rear deck of your own titan, and stab them in the back while they're standing there at the enterance to the console room deciding how to get past those support guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard