*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6890|Malaga, EspaƱa
well if ur dead or joined a server....u get that screen of taking an kit and where u want to spawn....well if u push ready.

but what about that when for example there is no spawnpoint left and u want to spectate wats going on but that darn screen is comming back and back

so how do u turn that off?!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6966
I don't think you can. The game is pretty stupid like that, kind of like the new auto-zoom map feature, I just wish everything wasn't so userfriendly. I'll decide when and where I want to spawn. And I'll be the one to decide when I want my fucking minimap zoomed out or in, thanks.

But yeah, doesn't matter to much anyway, since you can't spawn on squad leaders when theres no more flags left I don't think.
Schizferatu
+0|6866|West Central Indiana
This is highly annoying.  All I can figure is that since you respawn, you don't get an edge on your last attacker's whereabouts this way.  A good idea as far as not being able to spectate but, that annoying screen coming back gets old.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6994|"Frisco"

Right after you join, if you have never spawned there is NO way to spectate.

If, however, you have spawned at least once and then died: Go to the spawn menu, click 'off' the spawns so none is selected, then click the "X" in the top right to close that screen (and stop it from auto-popping up). Then you can hit (default:) C to switch between players. Some (very few) servers will let you hit (default:) space and jump to free spectate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard