RyansRangers
+2|6538
82634 / 31656 = 2.61 Nice!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

combat 45,778

team 31,544

i like to try and keep them close rack up kills and get flags/teampoints at same time .
Moggle
+4|6587|I'm not sure

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Screw my team, every man for himself, and if you dare get near that chopper of mine, its time to met my .50cal friend...
What goes around comes around, you sound like a prick

Edit: To stay on topic: 4.25, but I think that's mainly cause I like AT and not too many team points in that.

Last edited by Moggle (2006-10-28 02:06:11)

EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK
2.25 - mainly from flag capping.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6592|England

Moggle wrote:

What a compelling argument.

Moggle wrote:

i love the DAO
You sound like a noob.

Moggle wrote:

War does not determine who is right, only who is left...
You sound like a sick, unfunny noob.

EDIT: Interesting to see that generally, the higher combat : team point ratio, the lower the KDR overall. Spose thats to be expected.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-28 03:04:58)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

Moggle wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Screw my team, every man for himself, and if you dare get near that chopper of mine, its time to met my .50cal friend...

Edit: To stay on topic: 4.25, but I think that's mainly cause I like AT and not too many team points in that.
Its true Karma does sound like a idiot whilst playing ,like to see him come on my server and try that shit instant ban for team killing or kick then for vechile hogging .
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England

Knight`UK wrote:

Moggle wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Its true Karma does sound like a idiot whilst playing ,like to see him come on my server and try that shit instant ban for team killing or kick then for vechile hogging .
So... you're inviting me to your server to kick / ban me? Sounds fun if not pointless.

Get some people in it and it might be TK time...

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-28 03:08:42)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Moggle wrote:

What a compelling argument.

Moggle wrote:

i love the DAO
You sound like a noob.

Moggle wrote:

War does not determine who is right, only who is left...
You sound like a sick, unfunny noob.

EDIT: Interesting to see that generally, the higher combat : team point ratio, the lower the KDR overall. Spose thats to be expected.
Funny if you where more of a teamplayer your spm would be higher and not take you 9 days to earn 2,000 points .
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England
And points mean anything to me because? Some people here seem to forget that this is a game. Ive paid my money ill do what the hell i want, its virtual people.

z0mG N03S 1f L1EkZ iZ wH0r3s teh kARK4nd 1d b m0r3 r4nk > jooo NOOEES /wrists

Please, get a life.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Moggle wrote:

So... you're inviting me to your server to kick / ban me? Sounds fun if not pointless.

Get some people in it and it might be TK time...
Iam ashamed to come from the same country as you i really iam

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-28 03:16:33)

=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England
Cant respond to my other post then?

We can tell if gets desperate when nationality comes into it. I know why not say summin about my rank next... oh. Already done.

PS I'm ashamed tha out fine education system has left you unable to say "i am", its either "i am" or "i'm". mmmk?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Cant respond to my other post then?

We can tell if gets desperate when nationality comes into it. I know why not say summin about my rank next... oh. Already done.

PS I'm ashamed tha out fine education system has left you unable to say "i am", its either "i am" or "i'm". mmmk?
must be bad when you cant spell THAT
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England
Can i ask what you got in your GCSEs? Honestly? No tricks or anything.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-28 03:22:46)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

And points mean anything to me because? Some people here seem to forget that this is a game. Ive paid my money ill do what the hell i want, its virtual people.

z0mG N03S 1f L1EkZ iZ wH0r3s teh kARK4nd 1d b m0r3 r4nk > jooo NOOEES /wrists

Please, get a life.
In answer to that if you didnt come across as such a dickhead saying that the chopper is yours and only yours on the server then i wouldnt have flamed you .

Play the game how you like young chap i dont care really ,its not like your a good chopper pilot either with a kdr below 3 .

Before you bring it up iam a groundpounder hardly touch vechiles and even if its a tank i try and take on the other armour before killing foot soldiers .

Dont try and be 1337 m8 because its obivous like me your just a average player .

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-28 03:24:26)

Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6553

Doesn't mean anything to me, though.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6760|Nederland
62722 / 28583 = 2.19 so that makes me a teamplayer right
Ratzinger
+43|6400|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
17864/12655 = 1.41     not that I'm a good team player, just a crap fighter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard