Quexxes
+1|6766|Germany,Rheinland-Pfalz,Mayen
how can i kill with zip line???
I have see it on stats and will kill too.
Quexxes
i was killed 2x with zip line. but i dont know how??
i like too kill with zip line, i dont know.
bgthigfist
+0|6846
It looks like a crossbow.  I suppose if you were in the position to 'knife' some guy, try using the zip line instead?
RexRandy
+2|6755
Just point the zipline at there head/body from a distance and shoot...ist quite accurate...
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6885|Germany / Saxony

RexRandy wrote:

Just point the zipline at there head/body from a distance and shoot...ist quite accurate...
That works??
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
emperorphoenix
+5|6815|Westeren Australia
well u could get lucky
killing with a zipline whats next killing with a wrench

Last edited by emperorphoenix (2005-12-12 20:31:57)

MikeBlades
+8|6794|Battlefield in australia
i posted this question earlier....to no avail.

i reckon it would rock to grapple or zip line some poor noob in the head and slide down/climb up to the dead carcass and take his kit. +1 on your kills and one cool death to the enemy.

please tell me o' great ones how do i achieve this feet
BudRell
+2|6878|Home
If  the zip line would kill then it would kill in this way too.

Climb on some balcony and shoot the wire horizontally across a street. Right height would be just above a vehicle. When a vehicle with a gunner drives under the wire, the gunner should die. But it does not work.

It might be so that the enemy has tried to use your zip line and the line has "dissappeared" on that same moment so the enemy falls down ---> you get a kill

Not sure..just guessing..

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-13 02:15:32)

plastic_budgie
+114|6791|England : East Yorkshire
No i think Kills, Death with zipline. Is if u are on a zipline and get killed while u are ziping to your destination, it adds to deaths, as for kills ime not sure. maybe if u do same kill him while he ziping. ?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6882|Cologne, Germany

As far as I know, you cannot kill someone by firing a zip line or a grappling hook at them. What you can do, though, is pick up the zip line / grapling hook when an enemy is on it. The wire will disappear and everyone on it will fall.
Depending on the height, they will die.

Please note that the zip line / hook can only be fired at stationary objects on the map.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757
nope, tested this theory today on my squad mate while server was empty, the zip just goes a lil bit to left so it just misses. EA dont want ppl kicking dead bodies w/ seeing a zip line killing sum1
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
MetalChris
+0|6814

B.Schuss wrote:

As far as I know, you cannot kill someone by firing a zip line or a grappling hook at them. What you can do, though, is pick up the zip line / grapling hook when an enemy is on it. The wire will disappear and everyone on it will fall.
Depending on the height, they will die.
Can't they deploy their chute to avoid dying? [/noob question]
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6761
I believe this "holder" for the zipline that appears when you shoot it can spawn on someone and actually kill him.
Quexxes
i can not kill with it :-(
Mr NiceGuy
+4|6881|Norway
What happends when an enemy is using your zipline, and when he is in the middle of it, u pick it up, enemy falls down and dies. That should count as a kill. Havent tested though...
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6747
it would be nice if you can use the zipline as a crossbow, i mean, i tried to shoot at an enemy once, but it just made them bouce away....EA, MAKE THE ZIPLINE A WEAPON!!!!
workcomfort.com
+0|6779
Great Idea.  Right Click zip line. Left click crossbow bolt.  Make it about 1/3 range of GP-30 and totally silent.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard