doctorgabel
+2|6460
First off, i come home from work today ready to play, pumped actually b/c I have been reading the forums all day and I try to start BF2142. it doesn't load, CTD after splash screen. Restart, same. Reinstal, same. Completely delete all old bf2142 files, including profile files. YAY IT LOADS. Then I go change my settings back around and ok I'm ready to play right? I notice that BHQ has kept my stats so that's one problem I wont' have to worry about, or is it. I join a game and I have no unlocks.........WTF? that info isn't even stored on my computer and now it's not working? Anyone know how to fix this? PLEASE!
Thanx ahead of time
Dressed In Decay
+14|6555
Log out and log back in..it's just the server acting up.
doctorgabel
+2|6460
Nope that didn't work. It only happens on servers have started ranked play. When I tryed playing on an empty ranked server I had all of my unlocks....WTF?
doctorgabel
+2|6460
So it seems that alot of people are having to play without their unlocks, it's not just me. It might be local though because both my friend and I dont' have unlocks.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6457|Brisbane, Australia

It has been happening to me as well......fucking annoying
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6663|Malibu
Ok. I had this problem and I still do have this problem time to time.
The best thing to do, that I found, is to just play without the unlcocks for a round or two. Then log out, log back in and it usually works for me.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6715|Sacramento
also just be sure your on a ranked server heh.. the filter system blows. I have it checked for ranked only, and some unranked shows up.. I have entered a few unranked unknowingly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard