zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

well in BF2 you cant have 250+ points in one round like in bf2142 (just with pins). Not to mention badges and ribbons points.
BTW first guy currently (the one that shows in game not on 2142stats site) has 11000 resuply points
eagles1106
+269|6582|Marlton, New Jersey.
Like ZOMG!
2142 blows my nutz anyway:O.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6419|Tabriz, Iran

zeidmaan wrote:

well in BF2 you cant have 250+ points in one round like in bf2142 (just with pins). Not to mention badges and ribbons points.
BTW first guy currently (the one that shows in game not on 2142stats site) has 11000 resuply points
Actually u can have over 250+ in BF2. Visit your local KP server today . (knives/Pistols)
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6443|Perth, W.A, Australia.
i dont use the support at all i like the VOSS-LAR
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6749|the middle of nowhere
Most high ranked players I play with use teamwork. We all get in a squad and take all the bases, then quickly board the enemy Titan and blow it up without much of a fight. Works every time.
Entertayner
+826|6569

No i'm not.. Fuck you.
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

Samtheman53 wrote:

Do you agree?
I would agree with just about all the rest of the replies to your post, You make no sense, What I find funny is that all the things that these "shit n00bs" are doing now you and yer slow learning ass will be doing in 3 months. Too funny imo. 99% of the time when I hear the word "n00b!" used on TS it's because the "n00b" just owned the person using the term. What does that make the n00bs victim? I guess in your world "leet" and just unlucky.....

zitwep
+1|6464
I think it's unfair to call people which consistently use the same kit, like support, noobs. Most people call me a support whoring noob say so because they are dumb enough to come down the same hole in the upper titan deck time after time without realizing they have no chance. Hell, I don't call assault whores noobs, why call me a support whoring noob? I bought the game, I own it, I play it the way I want to play it. Why should I play with another kit which I don't like? Just to please some retards which don't like it?

Last edited by zitwep (2006-10-27 15:10:37)

Zefar
+116|6648|Sweden

zeidmaan wrote:

Actually my brother got like 312 points on Karkand with IO mode on. So you CAN get over 250+ points and he's not a statpadder, he was a combat medic and got loads of kill along with loads of resurect on that round.

Anyway I noticed that you just need to throw the ammo box ANYWHERE on the titan or at least where the choppers to the Titan Guns are. I have done it few times before I leave with my chopper. :3 Got like 3 points from it each time.
VonGimli
+3|6707
Lying prone in a hallway with a support mowing down noobs takes next to no skill, that is true.  But on the offensive side, with skill, you can take down those supports everytime.  I have created an art of it really, I am always coming up with new ways to get at those supports.  The trick is range.  Do anything you can to get closer to them, weither it be charging through their fire to get to the next peice of cover or throwing a smoke grenade (which btw, I've never seen one thrown yet, whats going on?) to cover you.  What is the one weakness of proning supports?  THEY DONT MOVE!!!  That means you can out manuevar them, trick them, get up close and nade them.  Heck, you could even just swarm a hallway with a bunch of guys so the support gun overheats.  Thats another strategy, get the support while he is reloading, or use someone else as a decoy.  Stupid mindless hallway rushing noobs are very good at that.  Just wait for some random noob to rush down the hallway to get mown down again, and while the supports attention is on him pop out and get a few shots at him, perhaps even killing him.  Or maybe use that time to get within grenade range.  A thinking player can beat the average support player.  You cant win shootout with a support, if he starts focusing on you get out of his firing line or you are dead quick!

Of course, this isnt saying all supports have no skill.  Now when you are against a thinking support you run into some real trouble.  The more individual and simple tactics dont work on them, you need teamates.  But sometimes you get lucky and the mass of noobs that are running down the hallway getting mown down by them sometimes dulls their mind, making them vulnerable to some advanced tactics.
Zukabazuka
+23|6684
IO on BF2 was a great way to get a lot of points when the server has lots of tickets and a big map, but these fellas are completely statspadding. You don't get 10000 support points and have less kills. If this happen during 65h its just insane. He would need a full squad shooting and reloading constantly in order to get this amount of points without needing of killing so many. But he use the famous Titanguns bug.

Anyway why the people don't rush anymore is that FF is on and everyone is throwing nades, sure it can take people out but when everyone is standing at door thinking they will get away with it its easy to get points. Second is that commander is moving the titan so the nades goes back to us wich help his team to survive. and Third people don't wanna rush because they think it wont work.
.|microphage
+4|6631|Vancouver, BC
dont forget ppl do pad. i caught a few ppl padding already
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6666|Sydney, Australia

Knight`UK wrote:

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

What do you mean by high ranked?

I am Chief Petty Officer Silver, 300 points away from Gold (10,100 points) The support Kit was my first unlock Kit, so YES I did use it in the beginnig, but i later got Recon (assault riffle), and I am currently playing as Assault with the Voss.... so no I am not a support whore, nor am i a titan gun whore...
10,100 points in a week wtf you on ?? thats like 20,200 points for bf2 how they hell are you guys earning them so quick ??

i earn about 1-1.5 k on bf2 in a 6 hour session no whoreing of any vechiles and spreading the kits like assault/enginner/spec ops to get my hours in .and when i play bf2142 i earn about 3/4 hundred in a 4-5 hour session i just cant see how you can do it .

I know how to teamplay and iam not a nub by any means i just cant put in the hours like you guys .plus iam trying to get the 90 k on bf2 for cappy rank .
Titan + Baur + bottom of top entrance = shit load of points.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6644|Malibu

Cold Fussion wrote:

Titan + Knife + Pod = Everyone in the other team hating you.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

So I'm not the only one wondering hwo the heck you guys get so many points in one week.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6666|Sydney, Australia

StormEye wrote:

Cold Fussion wrote:

A good squad would stop that. I've shot a lot of would be knife rs while they were trying that tatic
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6443
You really should ignore points , the more points the bigger nerd/ stat padder the person is. Just look at spm , kdr, and kpm.
zitwep
+1|6464

VonGimli wrote:

Lying prone in a hallway with a support mowing down noobs takes next to no skill, that is true.  But on the offensive side, with skill, you can take down those supports everytime.  I have created an art of it really, I am always coming up with new ways to get at those supports.  The trick is range.  Do anything you can to get closer to them, weither it be charging through their fire to get to the next peice of cover or throwing a smoke grenade (which btw, I've never seen one thrown yet, whats going on?) to cover you.  What is the one weakness of proning supports?  THEY DONT MOVE!!!  That means you can out manuevar them, trick them, get up close and nade them.  Heck, you could even just swarm a hallway with a bunch of guys so the support gun overheats.  Thats another strategy, get the support while he is reloading, or use someone else as a decoy.  Stupid mindless hallway rushing noobs are very good at that.  Just wait for some random noob to rush down the hallway to get mown down again, and while the supports attention is on him pop out and get a few shots at him, perhaps even killing him.  Or maybe use that time to get within grenade range.  A thinking player can beat the average support player.  You cant win shootout with a support, if he starts focusing on you get out of his firing line or you are dead quick!

Of course, this isnt saying all supports have no skill.  Now when you are against a thinking support you run into some real trouble.  The more individual and simple tactics dont work on them, you need teamates.  But sometimes you get lucky and the mass of noobs that are running down the hallway getting mown down by them sometimes dulls their mind, making them vulnerable to some advanced tactics.
Yeah I easily go 50-5 being support defending the Titan, I always come across mindless players which keep on dropping down the hole, me or my sentry always get them. What I normally do is set up my sentry gun next to my shield, this way even if the person gets past my sentry gun, he has difficulties jumping over my shield and sometimes gets stuck. My sentry gun never kills many people, I use it as an indicator so I know when someone drops down, I often find the enemy stuck in my shield. People have tried many tactics against me. They start of by throwing grenades which doesn't work - wrong angle. Then they use EMP grenades which also doesn't work. Some guys drop their sentry down the hole, this doesn't work either, I shoot it out instantly. Some people try to be smart and drop their shield and drop behind it. Nor me or my sentry can get them, simple solution - throw a grenade behind the shield. The person wont stand up as he will be shot, so he just prones there and is eventually taken out by my grenade. I have never, ever seen someone try to use smoke grenades against me. I always use them when I go attack the titan and someone tries to use the same tactic as I do, I first throw 2 smoke grenades, then 2 frags, then another smoke and another grenade. The support down the whole gets confused and doesn't see me through the smoke when I drop down, I mostly always get those supports.

The way I am normally taken out is sometimes by a teammate throwing a grenade. I am sometimes taken out by the intelligent player which comes from under and throws a grenade upwards into the top ventilation system, or someone on the other side. But this rarely happens, so as a support defense titan whore, I think the best way of taking me out is by playing with me, drop with 3 or 4 people down the hole at the same time, my LMG with over heat, but I will most probably throw a grenade and get all of you as you will have difficulties jumping over my shield. The best way is smoke, I will not know when to throw the frag, you have to try and confuse me and shoot through the smoke, you will probably hit me. But please do not be like those countless mindless noobs which just drop down the hole about 10 times a round each, they are lost, and they never make it past me.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
No I don’t agree, hell, they paid for the game they can play it any way they want....
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6644|Malibu

Cold Fussion wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Cold Fussion wrote:

A good squad would stop that. I've shot a lot of would be knife rs while they were trying that tatic
Ya, but good squad is hard to come by. Most of the time it works, if not I go your style.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada

Samtheman53 wrote:

fine, it just takes no skill for a little thing to do all the shooting for you or to point and click wen ur in the titan
moving your fingers to push sum buttons does NOT take skill. i tired of all these ppl saying they have skillz!!

IT IS A VIDEOGAME, SITTING IN A CHAIR AND MOVING A MOUSE DOESNT TAKE SKILL AT ALL. A FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED KID COULD PLAY THIS GAME!!!
zitwep
+1|6464

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

fine, it just takes no skill for a little thing to do all the shooting for you or to point and click wen ur in the titan
moving your fingers to push sum buttons does NOT take skill. i tired of all these ppl saying they have skillz!!

IT IS A VIDEOGAME, SITTING IN A CHAIR AND MOVING A MOUSE DOESNT TAKE SKILL AT ALL. A FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED KID COULD PLAY THIS GAME!!!
I looked on the back of the 2142 retail box, I can't seem to find anywhere where it says "Game must be played with skill", can you help me out?
Entertayner
+826|6569

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

But could he play it well? It has been scientifically proven that playing computer games increases your hand-eye co-ordination, reaction times and keeps your brain stimulated.. You wanna argue with me about this one? No, thought not.  Go rape a sheep.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

But could he play it well? It has been scientifically proven that playing computer games increases your hand-eye co-ordination, reaction times and keeps your brain stimulated.. You wanna argue with me about this one? No, thought not.  Go rape a sheep.
While decreasing and straining your eye vision

Meh, Tradeoff.
Entertayner
+826|6569

Sarrk wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

While decreasing and straining your eye vision

Meh, Tradeoff.
Seems fair to me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard