Poll

Hind or Tiger?

Hind33%33% - 46
Tiger66%66% - 92
Total: 138
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30
The Tiger is better then the Freakin Cobra in BF2.   Much Better.  The Gun on the front of it is incredible.   Talk about splash damage.
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6585|Vic, Australia
I voted Tiger because if its anti-tank rockets given to the pilot, but the Hind brings back fond memories of the D.C days.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6844|Sacramento, Cal
other Hav0c! ftw!!!!!!!!!!!
JaMrulezass
+47|6465|Hong Kong
omg, the hind without thought, 64 rockets.... i can hold down the space button for 1 min+ and io still have rockets, also the hind PILOT MG is unbelievable, have support and u basically HAVE INFINITE ROCKETS
Afrika_18
+26|6543
I like the hind too.  But you have to be careful because unless you are a fucking uber pilot, if you run into the Eurotiger your gonna get pwnt.  The Eurotiger is so maneuverable that a good pilot could literally fly circles around the hind before you could hit it with rockets or gun.  For me aa missiles from the hind rarely hit unless its pointblank or really far away and tiger doesn't use flares.  Love the Eurotiger for tank-killing though.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
Other

Never flown the Tiger and the HIND sucks, it's like flying a bathtub with a dead cow in it. The rockets are spaced too far apart so it's almost impossable to hit a ground target unless your flying sideways. If u have a good gunner it's ok, atleast u can get lots of driver points. Imo, the HIND is a death trap.

Apache LongBow FTw!!!!11!1elevinteen!1
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
aFilthyJundie
+0|6723|UK
Tiger handles very well +1
Tiger gives pilot control of anti-tank missiles +1

Hind gets a squad there +1
Hind gives pilot the right to laugh with a shed full of rockets +1

Both win.

Last edited by aFilthyJundie (2006-09-16 13:05:06)

Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Hind
Why you ask 2 wrenchers in the back and you are almost unstoppable.
Did not try with support to see if we could rearm and repair at the same time while in flight.
Looks like only 2 seats can have an item out.
Tried the support thing. It didn't work.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky

Cbass wrote:

Other

Never flown the Tiger and the HIND sucks, it's like flying a bathtub with a dead cow in it. The rockets are spaced too far apart so it's almost impossable to hit a ground target unless your flying sideways. If u have a good gunner it's ok, atleast u can get lots of driver points. Imo, the HIND is a death trap.

Apache LongBow FTw!!!!11!1elevinteen!1
Heh. You just don't know how to line them up yet.
(Here's a hint, the reticle is a guideline but is ever so slightly off)
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6626|Quebec city, Canada
its bad the hind of sf is not as strong as the one of poe2... (in real life the hind is a flying fortress as in po2)

any Ive not used the hind much... in fact I tried it alone on a lan game when I got the mod . But ive flown a few times with the tiger and it is pretty good too.
Electonic Komando
+1|6500|War Saw Town
Tiger owns HIND in one on one combat. Russian helicopter was developed somewhere in the early 60's ,while Tiger is a product of XXI age. I suppose developers couldn't use Kamow Ka-50 Hocum ,or Ka-52 Alligator for the Ukrainian side of "conflict" to make it more balanced. In a poll above I've voted for Tiger ,but HIND is my favourite of all times.
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6433
hind has a jet side to it, and isnt ment for anti hele combat, its ment as a tank pounder

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard