docnutz
+39|6756|B O S T ON area

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

si señor, 100 % mexicano y veracruzano.
¿ porque ?

docnutz wrote:

yes i am.
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY tank or APC, i will tk him. they always abandon the armor at the first enemy hit....
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY plane, of course i will tk him, they always crash 3 seconds later at the airfield or they get killed 20 seconds later...
- i dont use a lot choppers, but if i see a low rank learning to fly on a ranked server, i will take him down.

We generals have every right to get vehicles FIRST, we know how to use them, we are not  no-templay spawn campers dorks, we play to win always, and i mean ALWAYS.

Bring the flammin´
u really mexican?
ta bien!  soy dominicano, pero nacido en Boston

Last edited by docnutz (2006-10-26 14:39:28)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
Don´t know ... don´t bother..................
kenpoman
+0|6393
I am a first Sgt only because I don't have the time to play more, not cause I suck!!!!
A higher rank only indicates that you have spent more time playing the game.
If a general has a high K/D ratio then I don't always applaud. there is more to BF2 than that
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England

yes i am.
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY tank or APC, i will tk him. they always abandon the armor at the first enemy hit....
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY plane, of course i will tk him, they always crash 3 seconds later at the airfield or they get killed 20 seconds later...
- i dont use a lot choppers, but if i see a low rank learning to fly on a ranked server, i will take him down.

We generals have every right to get vehicles FIRST, we know how to use them, we are not  no-templay spawn campers dorks, we play to win always, and i mean ALWAYS.

Bring the flammin´
1600 hours? you sad bastard
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6546|UK

docnutz wrote:

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
u really mexican?
Lmao, of all the questions you could of asked you picked that one, that was great hehe!

To the question,

YES, every single one of them without any acceptions what so ever!  This is beacuse they are higher ranked than me so therefore MUST be stats padders/glitchers/hackers!

In all seriousness though, many players are actually alright guy's, but this problem some have of attaining 'uber' spms and K : D ratio's erode the fun for the rest of the players in there.  Case in point some tool in a j-10 who thinks hes the man owning wake island, wers the fun in constantly droppin bombs, wers the fun in stayin on the carrier all round.  A ruined round all for the sake of one guy having an extra 40 kills in his stats.......Though I am guilty of that, back when I was 2nd lt through to about Captain, I did that constantly, till my joystick broke and I then became an infantry team player and had the most fun ive had in this game since I began.

Theres arseholes everywhere, but like the gentleman said, you only notice high rankers more....Very well put and so true.

Martyn
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
You dont deserve shit Mr Awesum general (who has a shitty 1.7 k/d ratio), i have nearly 50000 more than you and im a colonel, i'll TK your ass if i want a tank. Fucking owned.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6419|My room
I don't really care what people say about me. I play what I know, and I know infantry. I'm not much of a vehicles guy, although I love jihading, especially in Jalalabad when the two USMC tanks are in one base...it brings tears to my eyes .
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
With your rather low k/d, the only thing you should be doing is shutting the fuggle up.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6645|I smell corners
don't know the generals you talk about but I played [JHF]Blacklupus, line.iq and Pulpo67 and they are very nice guys and don't do anything of what you mentioned above.

I don't think it has something to do with the rank, maybe for some players become arrogant while ranking up, but that's ridicules. It's just a game.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6645|I smell corners

killer21 wrote:

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
With your rather low k/d, the only thing you should be doing is shutting the fuggle up.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6719
Index » Battlefield 2 » Are all Generals A-holes?

Nope, just the 4-star generals are.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6457|UK
Rough estimation I say 90% are arseholes 10% aren't I do agree with some of Sgt. Sergio's post I class that as automatic moderation or something like that. Seriously though some people should not try to fly they are just wasting resources if they keep crashing since someone competent might of actually used that jet or chopper.
LSXREVAN
Dark Lord of the Shock Paddles
+1|6579|THE ALAMO
Generals are my Favorite!
Kanye North
randy
+80|6462
the kid prolly has no friends, so he sits on the computer all day insulting kids that he "pwns" and goes to school and gets like his whitie tighties pulled over his face. his e-penis is prolly humongous.
arnica
+18|6677|Sydney
"That's General to you private .. I believe I've earned it "....

There's always going to be dicks who think cos they are higher ranked than others they can do what ever they like. Forgoet about these dorks ... don't let them spoil your fun.
Slickfish
+24|6621
Just kill them, if he's in a full squad either kill them all, or go sniper and pick him out.
Yeah its putting alot of time into it but it makes you feel better.

My stats are nothing special at all, and I've put alot of higher ranked players down.
mitch212k
in need of a new gfx card - donations welcome
+2|6423
i know a few colonels / generals from my clan and they are just as friendly as evry1 else - just a bit more skilled
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England
http://bf2s.com/player/43890621/

Played agaisnt this guy yesterday on IO Karkand server biggest asshole going ,i killed him and his squad m8 a couple of times in a row which he didnt like without me dying.Plus i was afk for a while whilst he took the hotel flag so he ran off to square and i took the hotel back he asscused me of haveing a SPEED HACK lol for running around and taking flags so quick .

He then through out the rest of the game try to vote kick me out until the admin of the server had enough and booted him for being a pain in the arse .

I mean come on a speed hack ffs lol and aimbot loooooool ask any of the guys here how much i suck when playing .

The kills by me where a couple of nades at the right time and i was medic class with the ak101 need i say more its not often you die whilst being that .

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-27 02:19:05)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

docnutz wrote:

I was playin in the H2K io server and i spotted an enemy on the roof in central jalalabad spawn killing by chucking nades.  So i Type "We got a monkey on the roof" after i die twice to his nade spamming.

I guess I struck a nerve because all of the sudden king shit general H2k-younggunz  shoots back  "STFU noob I still pwned you!"

We go back and forth insultin each other and he's running around with his lil gay-ass clanmates runnin behind him dolphin diving and sayin stuff like "Pwned" and tea baggin anybody acknowledging his arrogance!

LOL!  anyways I left after a bit b/c i couldn't get a decent squad and it was pretty much impossible to take on an entire squad of sword swallin smurfs!

Anybodythink there are generally a lot of arrogant generals out there?  No pun inteded

Ty for your time just needed to vent!   karma appreciated
I think its just you cuz I have been coming to the =H2K= server now for about 2 weeks and have become pretty familiar with them and they aren't the way you just described them
Anyway its just random because yesterday I (lieutenant colonel) Got called a n00b by a SERGEANT, can it get any crazier?

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-10-27 02:20:25)

roshambo14
+7|6450

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
Speak for yourself doucherocket.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord
Are all Generals A-holes?

No, of course not. But sure as hell longtime players are more apt to be rude and arrogant IME... take that to 1,000 hours and more and you get some pretty bad examples.

URE_DED wrote:

Rank is zero measure of maturity.
Yep, just like it's no guarantee of skill.

Knight`UK wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43890621/

Played agaisnt this guy yesterday on IO Karkand server biggest asshole going ,i killed him and his squad m8 a couple of times in a row which he didnt like without me dying.
Man, look at his infantry ratios! Geez, looks like you could have owned him all night without breaking much of a sweat.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6581|England

Hurricane wrote:

No.
QFT

Aviator      137:05:32      8,526      3,318      2.7803      699

Try again
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke
Most them i see have been alright, you do notice them more beacuse of there rank but most i have seen have been good people.

Good one being [ARSE]Kiesel (i think spelling)
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
You dont deserve shit Mr Awesum general (who has a shitty 1.7 k/d ratio), i have nearly 50000 more than you and im a colonel, i'll TK your ass if i want a tank. Fucking owned.
owned. mr bennet has now lost his posting priviledges. you may no longer post in threads which involve rank, if this does happen, punishment is: kidnapping. gg nub

roshambo14 wrote:

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
Speak for yourself doucherocket.
hey dude, <KoS> ? https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Random%20Pwnage/screen004.png

and another.
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Random%20Pwnage/infpwnage.png

... sorry. but i LOVE your server.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-27 07:48:43)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6786|England

yes i am.

Agreed, +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard