Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6583

TeamZephyr wrote:

Rapists and child sex offenders normally go into the Protection units of prisons for their own safety, I've heard this from prison staff and prisoners themselves.
Because you go around chatting to them so often?

I seriously doubt your claim.  For the most part, when gaurds aren't involved in prison offences, they ignore them.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6551|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Bubbalo wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

Rapists and child sex offenders normally go into the Protection units of prisons for their own safety, I've heard this from prison staff and prisoners themselves.
Because you go around chatting to them so often?

I seriously doubt your claim.  For the most part, when gaurds aren't involved in prison offences, they ignore them.
I don't doubt my claim, part of my Year 11 Legal Studies course was a trip to Barwon Prison where we talked to prisoners and prison guards about many things, including the prison food chain.
BVC
+325|6717
Testicals + cheese grater + lemon juice.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6583

TeamZephyr wrote:

I don't doubt my claim, part of my Year 11 Legal Studies course was a trip to Barwon Prison where we talked to prisoners and prison guards about many things, including the prison food chain.
Oh, wow, you've spoken to prisoners and prison gaurds?  Guess what: so have I!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6743|Sydney, Australia

TeamZephyr wrote:

While this isn't really world news this has really hit home for me because I know one of the people being beaten in the video and the girl in question.
Jesus fucking christ... give her my 'support'*1. How are her and her family holding up?

As a detective said in the article:

...This is disturbing, very disturbing...
As a Sydneysider, I am not familiar with the demographic of western Melbourne. I haven't seen any pictures (of the offenders), so were these animals "Aussie" or of another ethnicity (I would guess Lebanese).

I am stunned that these people would commit this atrocity, film it and then make it into a DVD. I am stunned, and can't think of anything else to say about that at the moment.

For the people who have argued about prison in this thread. They will be sent to prison for quite a while. They have been charged with many offenses. The DVD is there and will fuck them over. But going to prison will not change them. That can only happen if they are truly remorseful.

In Australia, the recidivism rate for prisoners is about 40%-50% (year 2002). That means that there is a good chance that these people will commit crimes again. It is through a combination of incarceration and rehabilitation that the problem will be fixed, and people like Zephyr's friend might not have to go through this horrible ordeal.

*1 - I put quote marks because it's over the internet... but you know what I mean.

Mcminty.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6571|Southeastern USA
alot of times random hate crimes like this against people and/or their property are committed by the punk kids of the more affluent families, and it appears that if they have the money to film this and turn it into a DVD without the use of a 3rd party to blow their cover that this is the case again. .............unless they did use a 3rd party to make the DVD, in which case i suggest some fine "russian" cocktail over which to discuss the issue with the DVD prod. studio's owners

@ beerface, i was thinking the same, but didn't want to trivialize the victim's pain with another "your country sucks" flame war
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6659|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Show them life in a fucking cell. Let them sleep on what they've done. Well cry themselves to sleep untill they fucking cry to death.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6577

Bubbalo wrote:

I must say, this thread has done more to hurt my faith in humanity than anything I've yet seen.  I can't believe how many ordinarily reasonable people could consider okay to seriously injure someone in revenge.  What makes you any better than them?
It's called beıng human Bubbalo.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6613|Scarborough Yorkshire England
WTF if you catch these pricks give them a kicking from me dude, then send em to jail to get sexually assaulted themselves.
Hope they get what they deserve
Death would be too good for them
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6583

mcminty wrote:

As a Sydneysider, I am not familiar with the demographic of western Melbourne. I haven't seen any pictures (of the offenders), so were these animals "Aussie" or of another ethnicity (I would guess Lebanese).
Oh, yay, Leb bashing!  Because they started a huge racist riot whilst white people stood by and watched.  Oh, wait..................

kr@cker wrote:

alot of times random hate crimes like this against people and/or their property are committed by the punk kids of the more affluent families, and it appears that if they have the money to film this and turn it into a DVD without the use of a 3rd party to blow their cover that this is the case again. .............unless they did use a 3rd party to make the DVD, in which case i suggest some fine "russian" cocktail over which to discuss the issue with the DVD prod. studio's owners
Wrong again.  Werribee is, historically, a poor suburb, which is becoming more affluent in recent times.  Still, it is most famous for it's waste sewage plants.  Further, DVDs are not hard to make.  At all.

CameronPoe wrote:

No, it isn't.  It isn't a matter of your anger getting the better of you.  Why do I say this?  Because angry people hit stuff, the don't sit down and coherently write a response.  Punching someone in the face when they're standing in front of you?  Sure.  Graphicaly describing violent punishments?  No.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6577

Bubbalo wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

No, it isn't.  It isn't a matter of your anger getting the better of you.  Why do I say this?  Because angry people hit stuff, the don't sit down and coherently write a response.  Punching someone in the face when they're standing in front of you?  Sure.  Graphicaly describing violent punishments?  No.
I'm sorry but you're begınnıng to sound lıke a robot. I have mulled over what occurred and I stıll holşd to my vıew that I would wreak untold vengeance on those that perpetrated the crıme. It makes my blood boıl AND CONTINUE to boıl. You are obvıously not a very passıonate person. I just know wıthout a shadow of a doubt that justıce wıll not be served ın a court of law. Nothıng short of lıfe ımprısonment, whıch aın't gonna happen, would placate me.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6552|Down under, melbourne

CameronPoe wrote:

Well if I were her father I wouldn't bother with the police. I'd track each and every cunt down and vegetablise them, cripple their parents, fuck their parents houses up irreparably and then leave the country forever.
QFT
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6571|Southeastern USA
@ bubbalo, that's why i used terms like "alot of times" instead of "it is always the case" and "it appears" as opposed to "it is irrefutably so". No, DVD's aren't hard to make, but i was given the impression that they made enough to circulate and/or sell, which takes some amount of monetary investment. Or are the DVD's they referred to just a few made for "home video" purposes.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6552|Down under, melbourne
Won't go into detail, but someone extremely close to me was assulted by a 6'8 chillian man..... i cracked him in the face with a bed slat when he came for me. cops didn't care becasue it was "self defence" seeing as im only 16. he in hospital and if i was to see him again i would have no hesitation in doing it again. hopefully he wont wake up
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6785|d

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I'm sorry but you're begınnıng to sound lıke a robot. I have mulled over what occurred and I stıll holşd to my vıew that I would wreak untold vengeance on those that perpetrated the crıme. It makes my blood boıl AND CONTINUE to boıl. You are obvıously not a very passıonate person. I just know wıthout a shadow of a doubt that justıce wıll not be served ın a court of law. Nothıng short of lıfe ımprısonment, whıch aın't gonna happen, would placate me.
Going to a football match and having brawls with the other team does not make you anymore "passıonate" then someone who just goes to watch the match.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6644|Little Bentcock
Saw this on the news, disgusting
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6583
Perhaps, Cameron, I am simply refuse to allow emotion to guide my actions in absolute terms.  You criticise Israel for their actions against Palestine, yet based on your logic they're simply human.  I refuse to accept that people can be allowed to run amok simply because they're upset.  If you truly feel as you claim you do then you aren't passionate, you're simply a thug who refuses to look at an incident from a balanced, logical point of view.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

What happened to the dot of your i's?

To bub: It's being human, deal with it, if someone raped your daughter, would you just let them go? Me, personally I would kidnap each of them and send them to concentration camps, gassing them using zyklon B.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6583
Again, that's planeed and executed, not done in a fit of rage.  That's poor moral fibre, not "being human".
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6551|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

mcminty wrote:

It's good to have people's support but I'd like to tell people that the ones who commited these crimes were white Anglo-Saxon from a perdominatly lower to middle class wealth. It's not just minorities and lebs who do bad things, whites are also very capable of raping people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard