$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn
hi when i try to download poe 2 it opens this window and says open save or cance i press open and then it does not do anything and ideas?
sithao
+63|6638|Los Angeles, California
try saving it and then when it installs just delete it
$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn
didnt work but thanx anyway doooood
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6473
Hmm, dont know.. but PRMM is a good mod, its easy to install, get it at fileplanet if youd like.
$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Hmm, dont know.. but PRMM is a good mod, its easy to install, get it at fileplanet if youd like.
PRMM?
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6445
u trying to download the patch?
ok download the client its about 1.5 GB or somthing.
there are two files the installer and the mappack, they need to be in the same directory, so for now just put them on your desktop. then run the installer it picks up and unzips the mappack, then install the patch for POE2.
if that doesnt work look here http://www.pointofexistence.com/.

PRMM=project reality mini mod (yes/no?)
$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn
o so i installed PRMM and when i join a server and it says 'join game' i press it and it just shuts down BF2 does this need a patch to??
[PTG]shogun
+44|6445
dont realy know much about PRMM. are they relesing a full conversion? POE2 is a total conversion, e.g only engin and hardcoding is EA's practily everything else is changed however PRMM is only a min mod. if they relses a TC or even a full mod then i might look at it
$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn

[PTG]shogun wrote:

u trying to download the patch?
ok download the client its about 1.5 GB or somthing.
there are two files the installer and the mappack, they need to be in the same directory, so for now just put them on your desktop. then run the installer it picks up and unzips the mappack, then install the patch for POE2.
if that doesnt work look here http://www.pointofexistence.com/.

PRMM=project reality mini mod (yes/no?)
should i save it?
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6414
Yeah I tried downloading POE2 TWICE! I use Firefox so it asks me to SAVE TO or RUN, I chose to Save To my My Documents folder, both the installer and mappack in the same place, now when I start the installer some goes good but then it says Im MISSING the mappack which is in the same directory (My Documents) and I tried a second time and it still doesnt work, so I dont know what the hell

I've played it once (on a relatives computer) and it seems like a decent mod but I cant get the damn thing to install ffs

I dont know if I should take another chance on wasting time to download the damn thing again

any help/ideas/suggestions would be cool
[PTG]shogun
+44|6445
if both are download then you dont need to download them again, check their site, i recomend puting them both in bf2 folder (tideness) and try running the installer. maby it doenst like my documents?? and btw dont unzip the mappack
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6414
Im downloading it again, geez

why does my connection go from 4000kbps down to about 350? it would have been finished in 6 minutes if my speed stayed the same, now its gonna take bout an hour

so obviously my download is fine, is it the servers upload that sucks?

Last edited by p3lvicthrust (2006-10-29 07:01:12)

$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn
yea thanx shogun it worked : ) its sooo cool and what server do u use so we can play together?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard