MJKramer
+1|6420|United States, Earth
I havent purchased it yet, but what is your favorite thing to do on BF2, and more directly, in the SF pack?
metal1215
+18|6665|Varsseveld, Netherlands
owning my clanmembers with my svd   in a way they say:   METAL!!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6423|Alberta, Canada
Favourite thing to do in SF is either, get in a longbow with a buddy and kick the crap out of the enemy team, or mess around with the grappling hook. (Not exploit with it though)
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6522|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Sneek up behinde my Clans Commander In Chief and knife him aka owned
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6617|Seattle

I like to whore in an APC on Warlord. My favorite spot is by the checkpoint to the left of the radio station or in the gas station itself. Just stay back a bit and get some long range kills.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
The_Jester
+52|6511|Italy
Rape the Command Bunker in Surge with teh Hind
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6612|Lexington, Kentucky
Use the Grappling Hook to fight in three diminsions. When you die, and don't know where the shot came from, that's me.

(No, I don't exploit.)
JaggedPanther
+61|6493
I like flying the hind in the circle of death, and if the gunner is not too bright, the squeezed version of the COD and make him sick...

also running over ppl with the ATV is pure goodness, It's still tricky even though I can drive them better now.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-10-19 17:40:00)

Abstinuous
+33|6451
Hind Hind Hind, im not a good pilot but i love that chopper
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6752|Germany, near Koblenz

Anfidurl wrote:

Use the Grappling Hook to fight in three diminsions. When you die, and don't know where the shot came from, that's me.

(No, I don't exploit.)
And don't forget the zipline!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6423|Alberta, Canada

JaggedPanther wrote:

I like flying the hind in the circle of death...
I was just doing that with a guy about a week ago.
I knew the SF helos had different flying styles than reg... But I racked up like, 50 kills and 1 death from the guy doing that.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Grapple hook, throw flashbangs at helis , use NV, Tear Gas...and the usual chopper whoring and, of course, shock paddle kills Just got 10 in 1 round on Gator
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6528|Bournemouth, South England
JetSki and Grapple hook kills, rare, but have screenshots should you so desire.
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6480
AA-whore on Ghost Town, grapble hook is fun too.

Or claymore-whore the palace on Warlord.

Great expansion buy it!
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6512
On warlord as Insurgent go behind their para spawn in a car switch to the gun and spawn rape.
Or raping second floor is fun, meh I like to rape.
AknaMih
+2|6744|Finland
I like to cap the undefended flags when everybody else is concentrating on raping/whoring the obvious sites.
Abstinuous
+33|6451
oh and the rpg-7
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6643|EU

great travelling with zips and graps, RPG-7, mostly you must be on your own to cap a flag, less armor whores, more infantry =teamwork. It is just great if u are tired from vanilla!
CrazeD
+368|6692|Maine
TV missle FTW
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
CrazeD is teh win
TV missles are teh WIN!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6715|NJ
I like climbing up the center base(can't think of the name) and knifing people who are just sitting and shotting in Ghost town.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6512|There?
Tiking ye ol' longbow for a spin. Anti-tank on warlord is also fun, not very good at it though.
RaVeN.sco
+15|6554|Scotland
can u kill someone with the zip line btw? or the grapple hook for that matter?

my fav map is warlord, even though i always seem to join a server on the sas side when the insurgents have all the flags and are raping the uncap for all its worth.

theres great places to get to with the zipline/grapple hook, and i love killing snipers who think their in an untouchable place, lol, not on warlord there aint m8.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6759|Comber, Northern Ireland
puttin C4 on the back of the door in the enterance to teh tv station on warlord then get my buddy to fire down some tear gas, and watch the bodies fly...got five kills at the start of a round by doing that so i went for my expert explosives and got it
Shadow893
lel
+75|6712|England
Do people still play SF? I may just re-install it then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard