tino275
+14|6582
There are a couple of things that i Don't agree with in this game. ONE: is Spawn camping I hate them and it shouldn't be allowed. you should get 5 sec of invincibility or something.  2 Statpadders: say getting together with a friend on different teams and killing eachother. WRONG.  I don't do. And I don't like people who do, do (yes I said DO DO) it. Infact I have TKed people on my team who do it Only when the server rules don't allow it.   

Besides that its all fair game to me. If my team is not playing as a team I usually just go for points.  If they are I'd rather play with a squad/team that wants to win and uses some kind of stategery. but if that's not happening i'll do what i can to get points aside from stat padding and spawn camping.
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6777|NW, England

Knight`UK wrote:

I was simply stating how the fook people earn them so quick in a week and with only 25 hours game play .
I've been wondering the same thing, on bf2 I played at a spm of 2.85 just playing the game. BF2142 I'm happy if i can get a score over 40! and can only manage spm of 2. I first thought.. everyone must be gaining points slower because of the point reduction for kills but i look at the leaderboard and people are getting points for fun.

I think the best bet is going round capturing bloody silos!! 

Last edited by -={Cpt}=-Nico (2006-10-25 12:25:58)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6665|UK

Knight`UK wrote:

MDKThePriest wrote:

I love how people don't understand that kills and everything may only be 1 point but you still get so many other points and bonuses from pins, badges, etc. Also squad member assist points, squad leader order vacinity points, commander bonuses etc etc etc. YOU GET MORE POINTS IN 2142 nub
No shit sherlock but 10.100 points in a week is a awesome amount to get .I know very well about how to earn the points you fucking idiot .Whos the n00b now prick fuck off .

I was simply stating how the fook people earn them so quick in a week and with only 25 hours game play spaz read my post again you n00b and think before you flame fucking idiot.
wwwwoooooooo
Go knight!
link52787
+29|6492

Samtheman53 wrote:

^^ Well, all they do is either whore the support unlocks or they whore the titan guns, fucking noobs.

Do you agree?
Somebody's jealous
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6450|Kentucky
jeolosy
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6488|USA
you wouldn't have that problem if you didn't buy 2142-
i think im 2 for 2 because of my decisions not to purchase euro force and 2142...
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6686|MoVal, Southern California
it's much easier to get points in 2142 than in bf2, which is a good thing, because you can get unlocks every so often. I don't play too much since i'm still a college student... i've gotten about an average of 1 and a half hours a night since i got the game, maybe even 2 hours. I'm not sure how people can average more than 8 hours a day!
Even though people are supposedly padding (which is prettly lame, i think) many of us are playing fair, and that's all that matters. We play fair and have fun. We get more satisfaction that way.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6578|N.S.W, Australia
People can play however they want. If you don't like it, play on another server.
^Win^
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6578|N.S.W, Australia

tino275 wrote:

There are a couple of things that i Don't agree with in this game. ONE: is Spawn camping I hate them and it shouldn't be allowed. you should get 5 sec of invincibility or something.  2 Statpadders: say getting together with a friend on different teams and killing eachother. WRONG.  I don't do. And I don't like people who do, do (yes I said DO DO) it. Infact I have TKed people on my team who do it Only when the server rules don't allow it.
So 5 secs of invincibility would make capping a base impossible? Lets just say 5 people that are defending spawn at said "base" and than can go on a a 5 second rampage killing a buttload of attackers?

Sexcellent.
Chou
+737|6761
SimonMoon is no longer #1
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

Points are extremely easy to get now in 2142. Camp on the titans and it is easy to obtain 150-270 points a round. Add in the 500-1000 points for certain badges and you'll rank like its nobodies buisness. Tonight I got like 3000 points in a 4.5 hour time span.

Oh, and using the titan guns is waste of time. Only newbs sit on the titan guns.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2006-10-26 00:27:57)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6763
"So far high rankers are shit wankers" - I would have thought you'd care more about their stats in 2142 rather than their sexual preferences.  Do you have a fecal fetish or do you enjoy watching them toss off?

I think the noobs (actually, since the game is a week old, isn't everyone a newbie here?) are the ones that fly the transports and attack craft high enough to be shot down near the titan.  They are the ones I have to thank my highest score in a round - just 98 so nothing like Mr Squirrel up there - and through titan offense/defense, you can get a lot of points.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6507
omg stats arent the only thing in life that matters?!?!?!?!?!?!? whatever will i do.
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6366
i disagree but i really don't care about ranks... i only rank because i want to see that nice badge and get some noice unlocks... and it took me ages for me to get used to the Voss >_>...
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
What was the name of that perky Lil officer in Mum it ain't hot again?

SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!

Prrrretty booooy!!

@#$%^&
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6507|Las Vegas

loonitic wrote:

No I don’t agree, hell, they paid for the game they can play it any way they want...
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA
i just want to know how they managed to get so many points in the short time the game was out, jesus go get laid
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6763

TheMajorBummer wrote:

What was the name of that perky Lil officer in Mum it ain't hot again?

SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!

Prrrretty booooy!!

@#$%^&
I think you mean Battery Sergeant-Major Tudor Bryn 'Shut Up' Williams, played by Windsor Davies.  The show was "It ain't half hot, Mum".
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
Great laughs with that actor.

MOVE MOVE MOVE UUURSELFSSSS!!!!!!  roflmao.

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-10-26 09:43:28)

=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6574
this is off the topic some what but Im suprised that they havent put up any KP servers like they did with bf2. But then again im glad. Makes it a challenge. Or is someone going to hit back saying that theres already a KP server out?
HM1{N}
+86|6614|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

LionEyez wrote:

People with high ranks generally have spend more time in the game. That's the real difference between me and "high rankers", and I think its fair.

The longer you play, the more veterancy you get, right. Generally speaking, you learn from your mistakes and learn what works and what doesn't in the world of 2142
CORRECT!!!!

and we have a winner!!!

for comparisons sake:

SimonMoon 55Hours: 27K points
ME: 25Hours : 10K points

seems pretty simple... he has played alot more than me, there fore has more points
That's a lot of points for only 55 hours.  That's 490 points per hour, or 245 points per match.  Looks like a serious stat padder.

Your stats show 400 points per hour, or 200 per match.  Looks suspicious also.

After checking his stats, SimonMoon is getting:

319 Heals per hour
204 Ammo Points per hour
88 Revives per hour

He has over 10,000 points from camouflage.
He has 0.8 kills per minute, and only 8.5 kills per round.

He is a serious padder...

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-10-26 11:53:15)

panderiz
+32|6737

Samtheman53 wrote:

^^ Well, all they do is either whore the support unlocks or they whore the titan guns, fucking noobs.

Do you agree?
nah your a fucken wanker.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617

Samtheman53 wrote:

Do you agree?
I am High Rank (1st Leuitenant number, 400 in the world, number 20 in the world with BAUR, number 60 in the world with Grenades), and i hate Support newbies.
I play Hardcore Assault all the way.
No pointwhoring, just pure killing.
Karko
+0|6363
I agree with Sir Killa, I have about 14 000 - 15 000 points, and I have been playing for a week now, everyday from morning to another morning (for example 10 AM to 7 AM) almost 24/7 and then have sleeps. That is due to my vacation, and I have played almost all of my gametime (50 hours or so) in conquest with at least half of the time as assault, and I continue to use that wonderful kit. Clean, Pure, Fair killing and teamplaying with my clanmates simply.

Edit: My rank was 1st Lieutenant Gold and im ranked #1 in Finland's Combat

Last edited by Karko (2006-10-26 16:49:58)

Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

What do you mean by high ranked?

I am Chief Petty Officer Silver, 300 points away from Gold (10,100 points) The support Kit was my first unlock Kit, so YES I did use it in the beginnig, but i later got Recon (assault riffle), and I am currently playing as Assault with the Voss.... so no I am not a support whore, nor am i a titan gun whore...
Holy crap, this is riduculos. The game hasn't even been out for 2 weeks and you guys already have over 10 thou. i Must suck or sumthing, because ive had bf2 since it came out and im only at 17,000.

you guys must play like 8 hours a day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard