dirtyepics
+19|6766|England
So last night I'm faced with a guy propped up on top of the construction site with a support rifle. i come up the stairs and he doesn't see me so..I think the, knife use the knife.....I pull it he turns..I die lol.

SOOOOOO...later on guy in anti aircraft missile thing doesn't see me so I think knife go on do it don't be a pussy. I jump and slash hit metal a few times he gets the general idea of what I'm trying to do gets off missile battery pulls his knife in the honourable fashion, I panic pull my pistol out and shoot him in the head. guilt

Long and short of it is I don't know how to knife anyone and I'm suffering from a tremendous amount of guilt over his death at my hands. He was a good soldier.

Last edited by dirtyepics (2005-12-16 06:28:48)

TC><Injecter
+4|6862|Berlin, Germany
rofl... DIRTY ASS xD

little crying bitch... U HAD TO FIGHT LIKE A MAN xD

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2005-12-16 06:34:05)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6854
You, my friend, are a PUSSY! Shame on you!

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-12-16 06:38:47)

divided
Clear!
+3|6807
for shame
Metaltop
+1|6797|The Netherlands
Moral off this story is: "Never trust your enemy"

Or: "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemy close enough to knife them"

Last edited by Metaltop (2005-12-16 06:42:37)

duckforceone
+3|6757|Denmark
uhhh... i really don't think this post requires a bitchy comment...

i see your point epics... it's sad for you that you did that.. but remember... you even had trouble with him stationary in the AA... and you knew what he did last time you had a knife on him...

so normal panic reaction.. hehe.. quite fun story... at least you didn't have to dodge your friends car...
dirtyepics
+19|6766|England
Apart from duckforce dude, dudes I already said I felt bad. I feel bad. I feel bad. None of you gave me any knife tips either?!
the_ubernoob_
+8|6778
Knives 101

1.  Get close to the enemy.
2.  Face the enemy.
3.  Click the mouse to stab the enemy.
4.  Repeat steps 1-3.
dirtyepics
+19|6766|England
Big help thanks.
Reef44u
im also known as dirtypics
+0|6762|Essex UK
Does anyone know of any servers where you only have knifes? or maybe just without grenades, C4 and claymines would be fun too!?!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6777
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6783|Netherlands
yeah that would be cool
Reef44u
im also known as dirtypics
+0|6762|Essex UK

RedFiercare wrote:

http://indianajonesthenoob.ytmnd.com/

Best caption EVER
LMFAO absolutely superb Red...excellent!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6777
I only wish I made it... but it's still funny
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6779|Branson, MO, USA
I just got in trouble at work because I was giggling like a schoolgirl. THANKS ASS! I swear...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
Go into Karkand and be Medic/Sniper (better running kit) and try to make it past the first alley then move past the second and you see a spawn point(after flag,second ladder) for MEC, you can either wait until someone spawns because they'll be facing the opposite direction in ~ the middle of the alley way after the first flag by the ladder, you'll get at least 4 kills here before a death. Or you can run to the first hallway/alleyway to the first spawnpoint (before the flag, first ladder), if you're lucky that no one is there run back to from where you came and you'll find ~ 3 medics, 2 spec ops and a support to your liking. They are waiting for anyone stupid enough coming through that break in the wall. I see this numerous times, and that is how I got my knife badge after the sixth try, because it was the first time I've pulled a knife.
WildBlueYonder
+0|6772|New Brunswick Canada
i'd say don't feel to bad about it. How many times have i run at a guy with a knife only to have a full clip from an ak-101 emptied into my head
Wisher1981
+1|6788|SWEDEN
knifing people is so fun... u find a place u can stay a little bit hidden ... then u wait.. someone runs by... u run after him... STABB... dead... i dont like karkand for knifing.. seems like people expect u to often... in like Night flight u can knife a whole lot of more people .. they dont expect it...

anyways thats my experience... try knifing when its not expected... got 9-0 on ghost town a cuple of days ago... havent made 18 yet though.. maybe tonight....
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6764|Rochester, NY
Indiana Jones is not a noob iof he had a sword. Give the guy credit, Indiana had no sword on him when the guy came so the pistol was the best thing he could of done. Same thing with your scenario too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard