Sharkbaiter
+6|6416|Australia.
Could somebody explain to me why I seem to always get blown up in a one on one tank battle when I get the first shot off...?  I know you are going to say things like they may be near a crate..or the shots are hitting different areas of tank... But I mean a point blank face to face.. with machine gun blazing as well...

The other thing that seems to happen is i can unload a clip inro a guy point blank... from behind.... he survives.. drops to ground and kills me with one short burst... am I lagging and not noticing?? Im in Aus and get some crappy pings sometimes... but does not seem to be lagging at the time...
cohen1976
+14|6785
Tanks have weak spots yes, and u should use more smal burst when shooting.
its differend with each weapon on how u can best use it.
kilgoretrout
+53|6487|Little Rock, AR
There are one shot kill spots on tanks.  Check out secretsofbattlefield.com or something along those lines and they show exactly where the spots are.  Also, if you're really unloading a clip into someone and they don't die, one of you is lagging.  I know it's frustrating and it's tempting to think the other guy is cheating, but search youtube or something for bf2 hack videos.  Those hacks don't work for shit.  Aimbots suck.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6618|Sydney City, THE city.
I ain't no tanking genius myself, but just shoot at their tracks first. If its fully head on- and you cant even see his   treads, then fire into that crack between the main tank body, and the section on top which houses the MG and canon. But if youre at a distance but, you can only see his front. Fire on the ground, as close as possible as you can get to the tracks, but on the ground. Your shells have splash damage.

But what you were saying about unloading a clip point blank into a guy and not dying, well, thats BF2 for you.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6497|Sheffield-England
u suck?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6537|Adelaide, South Australia

Sharkbaiter wrote:

with machine gun blazing as well...
The machinegun does squat to a tank. concerntrate on your main cannon, and aim for his treads, the sides (as far back as possible), and if youve got the high ground (on a ramp or something), aim for the backmost part of the tank

ASCII to the rescue:

/_________________________ \
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Sharkbaiter wrote:

with machine gun blazing as well...
The machinegun does squat to a tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard