.|microphage
+4|6625|Vancouver, BC
you know when you recieve a field upgrade and you go to the screen and unlock stuff. But i hear many ppl saying they unlocked the weapons and i was like WTF! how come i can't unlock the weapon?!?!?!?!? Par example, if i get a field upgrade i can only get the AR Shotgun for assault but not the next thing - so i can't try out the Baur! So is it just my game or do i need to contact EA?
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6754|Internet!
That's how it works. You can only upgrade up one additional level per upgrade branch. You unlock weapons with field upgrades by having the level three unlock (IE: The missile launcher or smoke grenade for Baur/Voss.)
.|microphage
+4|6625|Vancouver, BC
soo...if i want to try out the weapon i need to have the 3rd unlock unlocked in order to have the waepon field upgrade?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.
yep
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6534|Winterpeg, Canada
what do u gotta do to get the field unlock? (I don't got the game yet, that's why I'm asking)
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6631|Calgary,AB,Canada

Jbrar wrote:

what do u gotta do to get the field unlock? (I don't got the game yet, that's why I'm asking)
Squad points. Eg: Killing/Defending points inside your squad leaders order area
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America
Be in a squad that carries out its orders a specific amount of time in a round.  Then you get the field upgrade, and I usually choose what is needed most.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6513

Jbrar wrote:

Squad points.  You get field unlocks like crazy when your squad leader says defend the titan and your whole squad does.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6668|Kingswood Country
Basically doing the appropriate stuff within the order radius. Ie, shooting enemies immediately near an attack/defend waypoint set by squad leader. Should also happen for other orders (eg, attacking a tital control panel), although have usually been to far into a gun fight to check the progress of these. You can check how close you are to a field upgrade by looking at the narrow green bar progress in the top left corner (where it shows squad member).
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6639|Peoria
Also, squad support actions, such as heals, repairs, and resupplies also help fill the bar.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6638|Malibu
For those of you who are confused with how to get squad points, here are some ways you can earn them.

#1 When an instructions are given by squad leader, you follow them. e.g. 'Move to this location', 'Attack this position'. When the instructions are followed and carried out near the instruction point, you will receive a point. Even though move signal doesn't give you much point but if you follow it enough you will get it.

#2 Kill an enemy when you are close to your squad leader. +1 point

#3 Kill an enemy who is near your squad leader. +1 point (Snipers, try to pick out the enemy who is attacking your squad leader. It works well)

#4 Heal, Repair, Resupply your squadmates. Usually awarded a squad point along with you heal, repair, ammo point.

Now time for squad leader success points.
#1 Give instructions so that your squad can get the squad point. Usually when they are given a point, you will be given one too.

#2 Follow your instructions as well, don't just sit back and relax. Do your job.

Hope this clarified some confusion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard