Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
I just stumbled on this website, they're giving away free phone contracts!

Dunno how many they have but it look pretty sweet to me! - www.mobie.co.uk
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
Motorola V3.Hahahaha.

I know there's a scam,i just couldn't find it.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6710
Scam!
137twozerosniper
+57|6573|UK
o Vodafone will take £35 from the clients account each month after activation of contract

o Mobie will make 12 monthly payments of £35 to the clients account at the middle or end of each month

o Each month you will receive 500 anytime, any network minutes and 250 text messages

o If the client goes over this monthly free limit, the extra will be paid by the client at normal network rates.

o If the client terminates their contract, the payments from Mobie will cease due to breach of contract

o Phone & contract are subject to credit approval

o The networks terms and conditions apply

o All contracts are 12 months in length

for 1 year u gotta play that lmfao
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
"Mobie will make 12 monthly payments of £35 to the clients account at the middle or end of each month"

You get it back each month so its free duh.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

137twozerosniper wrote:

• Vodafone will take £35 from the clients account each month after activation of contract
  • Mobie will make 12 monthly payments of £35 to the clients account at the middle or end of each month
  • Each month you will receive 500 anytime, any network minutes and 250 text messages
  • If the client goes over this monthly free limit, the extra will be paid by the client at normal network rates.
  • If the client terminates their contract, the payments from Mobie will cease due to breach of contract
  • Phone & contract are subject to credit approval
  • The networks terms and conditions apply
  • All contracts are 12 months in length

Fixed it. /prize
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
what? ^^
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6590|SE London

What's the catch? Or are they just hoping people will make loads of calls?
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Bertster7 wrote:

What's the catch? Or are they just hoping people will make loads of calls?

137twozerosniper wrote:

o Vodafone will take £35 from the clients account each month after activation of contract

o Mobie will make 12 monthly payments of £35 to the clients account at the middle or end of each month

o Each month you will receive 500 anytime, any network minutes and 250 text messages

o If the client goes over this monthly free limit, the extra will be paid by the client at normal network rates.

o If the client terminates their contract, the payments from Mobie will cease due to breach of contract

Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
Yea just keep quoting the t&cs that's helpful - i don't see a problem in them tbh, not sure how they're gonna make money from this - maybe it's a brand awereness thing?? I've not heard of them before
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6635|UK
Nothing is ever free. Therefore, there is a catch.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK
If there is a catch I can't see it. The only loophole I can see is the mention of a handset upgrade. There is no information as to whether this is compulsory and as such I suppose they could sting you with a bill for £70 if it was a compulsory upgrade.

I think this is highly unlikely however.

I can only assume this is a marketing scheme to get people signed up and then hope they stay with the provider after the 12 month contract.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
Where does it say about upgrades? I see a list of phones but they all have FREE written next to them.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK
Have a look at the printable version of the TOC
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
Oh yea, that's strange... maybe you can have different phones than those on the list, but there's a fee for that? Still though, it beats my current contract hands down

Think i'm gonna sign up. I was given "PB" as a promo code so if anyone else wanted to do it i'd suggest using that... i'll let you know how i get on lol!
stevereid
+0|6403
Hi,
How did anyone get on signing up for the promo at www.mobie.co.uk
I'd be interested to know
Cheers
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

liquidat0r wrote:

Nothing is ever free. Therefore, there is a catch.
I fully agree with this. So many time I have jumped to quick, not anymore.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6606|Cheshire. UK
08450 943 724

[email protected]

mobie

Compass House, Vision Park

Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge

CB24 9ZR

www.mobie.co.uk

Mobie Limited. Registered in England. Company No. 05830474

Just called the number....rang and rang and rang and rang..............and on it goes still ringing...  SCAM
stevereid
+0|6403
Ive signed up for it and cant get a reply..
Checked with companies house, for the registered office and spoke to their accountants.. mobie do exist, the accountants said they had problems contacting them
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK

stevereid wrote:

Checked with companies house, for the registered office and spoke to their accountants.. mobie do exist, the accountants said they had problems contacting them
No disrespect but.......

Nothing in this life is free. It either has an obvious catch, or it's a scam. Looks like you just signed up to a 12 month contact with vodafone at £25 a month.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK

stevereid wrote:

Hiya, what promo code did you enter btw??
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6541|Doncaster - UK
the only thing i can think of from the above information, is the minuets might not include land lines? 
Do they or can they do that?

how about itemized billing, they usually get you with a couple of pounds for that. 
And calls to your voice-mail.

The only thing i see is the lag in them paying you.  They must have a system to get some money that way, or are hoping the amount of new take up covers this.

In the  end they probably want people to stick with them after the contract, or break it.
And make more calls than the free minuets.

Or it could be a scam.

Best of luck.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
I managed to get through to someone soon after i signed up, i was given the email address [email protected] - hope that helps!
stevereid
+0|6403
Kontrolfreq,
I used promo code SB
Have you got your phone yet ?
I've had an email telling me the handset i chose is out of stock and should take 15 days.
Hows yours going ?
Steve
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

137twozerosniper wrote:

o Vodafone will take £35 from the clients account each month after activation of contract You get that back...

o Mobie will make 12 monthly payments of £35 to the clients account at the middle or end of each month here...

o Each month you will receive 500 anytime, any network minutes and 250 text messages That means 500 free minutes and 250 free textmessages

I'm not saying this isn't a scam, which it obviously is... I'm just saying that according to them it's free
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard