Lost-Soul
+26|6500

Playing BF2142 last night, and as in every game you get the usual clan members whore the vehicles, what nearly always happened to me in BF2 was i would wait for a chopper with 2 other guys in the same clan (may be more) and if i got in it they shouted "BAIL OUT" around 20 times. If i didn't i would get hovered out of bounds and he would pick up his mate and play the game. Well now the f**kers cant do it anymore,  i got in the gunners seat of the battle walker and he couldn't do shit!!! Instead he sat there for the whole game shouting "BAIL OUT"and his mate watched. Still a pain in the arse but hey.

Dont know about you but this made my day.

i_dun_nV_u
+6|6387
haha i hate those people too but there are those times where you want to hop in with a friend. but for a whole round, that is pretty ridiculous .
Lost-Soul
+26|6500
Crap huh!!
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6387
tell me about it... especially when you play on bf2 servers... like i know this server that is dedicated to Air Combat only, and they all solo AH-IZ etc etc...
zeidmaan
+234|6406|Vienna

Well I shout "bail out" if he refuses I invite him to my squad (if im SL) and if he refuses I get out and TK and smile
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6646|UK
hahaha made me laugh the other night i was waiting for a attack chopper on the titan, and these to muppets spawned right by me, we was all waiting for it, they had obs just crashed and burned, anyways, i stood there wif my best finger on e and managed to get in the co-piolets seat, and all i got was bail out bail out, then you fucking wanker we was here 1st get out , i aint moving till you get out, so all i typed up was, "DONT GIVE A FUCK MATE I NEED THE HOURS IN A CHOPPER" "I CAN SIT HERE ALL DAY" witht that he took of and tried to crash into the ground,  i am not that much of a noob so i kinnda new what he was going to do, so i just kept tapping f1  as he jumped out i took control and flew to a nice little out of the way spot and sat there, for the entire game as the commander dont have arty,,,,the abuse was great, just as bad i know but so much fun pissing them off
doneyone
+30|6546|Holland Hardcore
good story

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard