_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I think I'm going to buy that video... sounds creepy... Why? Cuz Halloween is out there somewhere comin closer ...

2nd

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2006-10-25 01:51:46)

jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6663|Cambridge, England
27th october right
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Sweet, another great horror movie being run into the ground be endless sequels.

Can't wait for Saw 9.
_-_911_-_180891

Cougar wrote:

Can't wait for Saw 9.
LoL yeah ...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
Saw was one of the best films I have seen in a long time. So I was sceptical for Saw II and I knew that it cant be better than the first one, wich it wasnt. But it coud have been a lot worse. And the third is surely going to be crap compared to the first.
_-_911_-_180891

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

Saw was one of the best films I have seen in a long time. So I was sceptical for Saw II and I knew that it cant be better than the first one, wich it wasnt. But it coud have been a lot worse. And the third is surely going to be crap compared to the first.
bla bla bla ...
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6507|Australia
I wont be watching this one either
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.
I'm a massive saw fan. IMO Saw II was better than Saw I. Can't wait to see what Saw 3 is like. Comes out November 2 in aus
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6537|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Love the SAW films, the brilliance of all the traps is amazing, although you'd need a pretty sick mind to come up with them!

My media teacher is mates with the guys who made the SAW films, we're always making jokes about which one of them ended up being the most successful.

The great thing about SAW 2 is that there was no way anyone could have predicted that ended, it was an absolutely amazing ending to a good film.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.

TeamZephyr wrote:

The great thing about SAW 2 is that there was no way anyone could have predicted that ended, it was an absolutely amazing ending to a good film.
As with SAW 1, with the 'dead' guy getting up off the floor...can't wait to see the ending to saw 3.
Saw 1 was made by aussie producers I beleive, and it only cost 10 or so grand to make, with millions of profit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard