jnick
+22|6774
Just want to let you guys know that by checking the 'Ranked' server filter - it does NOT query ONLY ranked servers. Unranked servers are still shown on the browser. Please be aware of which server you are entering. This could very well be why you are not ranking up.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6587|Iceland
if u cant move your eye to see the rank icon, bless u my child.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

if u cant move your eye to see the rank icon, bless u my child.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

jnick wrote:

Just want to let you guys know that by checking the 'Ranked' server filter - it does NOT query ONLY ranked servers. Unranked servers are still shown on the browser. Please be aware of which server you are entering. This could very well be why you are not ranking up.
On the contrary, that symbol of three chevrons with a slash through them means it is a rank restricted sever. The problem people are having is it shows the correct number of points but fails to detect a rank-up.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

jnick wrote:

On the contrary, that symbol of three chevrons with a slash through them means it is a rank restricted sever. The problem people are having is it shows the correct number of points but fails to detect a rank-up.
Agreed, I was gonna say something but didnt wanna flame the guy as he was only trying to help.
DrakeRide55
+5|6646
I show somewhere around 1500 points and me next rank should be unlocked at 750 points, so there is a PROBLEM with the ranks and yes I am playing on ranked servers.

REDCLOUD
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6625|Columbia, SC
Yeah I have been playin for a day or two and only got my veteran status rank up.  I have not received any of my other ranks which sux cause i need more unlocks!!
jnick
+22|6774
Unfortunately, I did not know about the whole "Rank Restricted = Noob Only" servers (censored rank symbol). I thought Rank Restricted = Unranked.

My Fault.

Last edited by jnick (2006-10-20 10:46:21)

DrakeRide55
+5|6646
I think RANK RESTRICTED IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP EVER!!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
lol filters broken in this game too? jesus you think if they could make it work in one game after a year and a half they could fix it before release in this one >.<

oh and also it doesnt filter out full or empty servers, or servers with passwords

Last edited by krazed (2006-10-22 10:11:32)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6818|Netherlands
So
when is EA gonna send me my salary-slip for being a beta tester all my life.

BF1942  patch 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 , BF road to rome, BF secret weapons Patch 1.5, BFVpatch 12.1 1.13. BF2 Patch 1.1  BF-AF,  BF-EFPatch.1.4.  BF10.452...patch 1.1....................           <:::::::::::::[xxxxO
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville
I really dislike this issue.
Last monday I was Corporal Silver, almost Gold and when I started playing yesterday I was back to Private again, with a lot of points yes, but still! This sucks, and they should fix it pronto.
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6389
i think its simply the rank server not updating properly... but hey, nice try. We all make mistakes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard