purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand
Believe it or not, most people will be able to play Euroforce. Firstly, there is usually (at the right time) one US server running. Anyone in the following areas:
East Asia
North America
Oceania
will probably get away with a ping of up to 400-500.

During another time, EA UK usually has a server running at the right time. Anyone in:
West Asia
Middle East
Europe
Africa
will probably get into this server.

If you do not believe me then see:
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … uleval2=EU

Note that the right time is crucial for if the server is going or not.
For the first group, play when it's about 7-11pm (weekend) in the United States.
For the second group, play when it's anout 7-11pm (weekend) in Europe.

Last edited by purdonkurt (2006-10-24 23:00:11)

mattajohnstone
+15|6758
there are lots of people that still play ef
even with 2142.
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Yea but a few of my friends *hint hint* have been playing that instead of EF. I wish you Europeans were more popular
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

24/7 GW server
24/7 Jolt UK 24/7 Smoke
Maybe UTAC EF/AF

Taraba sucks

....what else do you need
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand
If more people start playing those few servers, then more others wil play. It depends how popular it could become. Most people that haven't switched to 2142 would have a go. It just requires some servers to be active. As I'm writing this, a US sever is 14/16. So if everyone does their bit, Euroforce can be revived.
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6643
funny i checked to see if anyone was on thoses server and no one was . Kinda funny i thought...
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

funny i checked to see if anyone was on thoses server and no one was . Kinda funny i thought...
As I said earlier, you have to be on the right time. That means the weekend.
Chou
+737|6761
Out of 38 servers only 1 is occupied with 2 people on a 32 slot server, can I say flop of the year?
Chou
+737|6761

purdonkurt wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

That's 5 days a week wasted money on a ranked server, no way dude !
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

Chou wrote:

purdonkurt wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

That's 5 days a week wasted money on a ranked server, no way dude !
A lot of people only have time to play on weekends anyway. Plus, BF2 is still there for Monday to friday.
doneyone
+30|6526|Holland Hardcore
Let's face it. euro force sucks ass, go play bf2142 and be done with it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

doneyone wrote:

So...thats your opinion eh? Considering that that is based on 15minutes spent on EF, which was 1 round on Great Wall and 1 on Taraba.
Way to judge a booster pack without:
1) Playing all of the maps
2) Trying all of the new vehicles
3) Trying all of the new weapons
4) Playing it for a long enough time to make a proper decision

15minutes and you say it sucks ass?
You're the kind of person who says "I hate Lasagne" without ever even trying it, even though you like tomato, beef, pasta, mushrooms and cheese.

And now to contradict myself: 2142 sucks. Although, it doesnt suck in the way you obviously think of EF. My opinion, and decision, is that I just hate futuristic games and they can all burn in hell. Sci-fi bullshit is not my style. It might play well - it might play better than BF2, but I couldnt care less. Also, considering DICE's track record, Im not wasting any money on any other game that they release, other than boosters/expansions to BF2.

Go back to your rape island and stat pad central with all the other skill-less fucks.

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-27 07:35:11)

purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

Snake wrote:

doneyone wrote:

So...thats your opinion eh? Considering that that is based on 15minutes spent on EF, which was 1 round on Great Wall and 1 on Taraba.

You're the kind of person who says "I hate Lasagne" without ever even trying it, even though you like tomato, beef, pasta, mushrooms and cheese.

And now to contradict myself: 2142 sucks. Although, it doesnt suck in the way you obviously think of EF. My opinion, and decision, is that I just hate futuristic games and they can all burn in hell. Sci-fi bullshit is not my style. It might play well - it might play better than BF2, but I couldnt care less. Also, considering DICE's track record, Im not wasting any money on any other game that they release, other than boosters/expansions to BF2.

Go back to your rape island and stat pad central with all the other skill-less fucks.
I couldn't agree more. As I write this there is a Euroforce server with 23/64 which is more than enough.
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand
Is it possible for me to get Euroforce if I live in New Zealand.
If so, how?
Pizdets_Velikiy
+8|6373
EF rocks. I play on Seal Team GW server whenever I catch people on it, and I'll even go for the occasional Taraba match if it's on somewhere. So it's alive and kicking. I'd play right now if I were home, since this laptop would explode if I tried to run BF2 on it.

The French-accented "Enemy forces spotted!" always puts a smile on my face.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

purdonkurt wrote:

If so, how?
Erm, I dont see why not. You need EA Downloader. Pay £5 via creditcard and then download it. Install it (remember to patch 1.4 as well...always a bugger) and voila
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Snake wrote:

doneyone wrote:

Just an opinion.

Like mine is,i have never had Lasagne,but it looks like shit.

Same go's to Euroforce,i'd rather watch paint dry.
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

Snake wrote:

purdonkurt wrote:

If so, how?
Erm, I dont see why not. You need EA Downloader. Pay £5 via creditcard and then download it. Install it (remember to patch 1.4 as well...always a bugger) and voila
But on the Euroforce page, it says 'NORTH AMERICA ONLY'.
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

jord wrote:

Snake wrote:

doneyone wrote:

Just an opinion.

Like mine is,i have never had Lasagne,but it looks like shit.

Same go's to Euroforce,i'd rather watch paint dry.
And these forums must be more boring than you are, so gtfo.
SAS-Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+8|6373|Brooklyn, New York
lol
Kratos Aurion
+36|6612|Sweden

Snake wrote:

doneyone wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Long time ago I played EF now =/
It's been little Bf2142 and regular BF2 with a friend of mine instead. I got vacation (?) from school this week so I hope I get some time for EF. Hellogoodsir, tell me on Xfire when you play
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

purdonkurt wrote:

Snake wrote:

purdonkurt wrote:

If so, how?
Im in the UK, and I have it...

Where does it say that, give us a link?

p.s. lol @ HGS

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-28 16:14:36)

Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

I'm getting on the server. It hasn't had a game in a few days.
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

Snake wrote:

purdonkurt wrote:

Snake wrote:

p.s. lol @ HGS
I couldn't get the link because the page did not load. Go to
battlefield.ea.com
Click at the top: Battlefield 2
Then, there should be a Euroforce link.
purdonkurt
+4|6365|New Zealand

Snake wrote:

purdonkurt wrote:

Snake wrote:

p.s. lol @ HGS
http://account.ea.com/commerce/product- … p;curr=USD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard