Kaiser0
+2|6516
Is it true>?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada
huh?
Kaiser0
+2|6516
No what i meant is, when u create account at the 2142 account screen, is it linked to your cd key that u cant create another one?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada
Your CD key is linked to your EA account, not your BF2142 nickname

I think you can have a total of 4 BF2142 accounts before you have to delete one before you can make another.
Kaiser0
+2|6516

LT.Victim wrote:

Your CD key is linked to your EA account, not your BF2142 nickname

I think you can have a total of 4 BF2142 accounts before you have to delete one before you can make another.
Delete one from where? 2142?
deanspeedway
+0|6741
I think he means that when you install the game (2142) on your PC you can only access one EA account from that PC (with my CD key). On each account you can have up to 4 soldiers / nicknames.
eg: My account name is deanspeedway
On that account I can create soldier1; soldier2; soldier3 & soldier4. If I want to create soldier5 I need to delete one of the others from my account.

But can I for example log in on someone else's PC as deanspeedway? Or someone else use my PC to play their account?

Or does the CD key prevent this

*EDIT* I tested this out- You can log in to more than one account from the same PC. You may only be able to CREATE one account per CD key though (I didn't test that yet).

Last edited by deanspeedway (2006-10-25 22:04:14)

DrMod
+3|6444|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
you can playon any pc with your account isnt that NICE AND EA FORGOT TO TELL US once again EA IS STUPID
Kaiser0
+2|6516
Is there anyway to change the password?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6467

y would they allow only one EA account/ CD key ffs... wuts the point!
Dex Luther
+32|6457|Canukastan

rabee2789b wrote:

y would they allow only one EA account/ CD key ffs... wuts the point!
To stop fucktards from selling their accounts on ebay.
deanspeedway
+0|6741

deanspeedway wrote:

I think he means that when you install the game (2142) on your PC you can only access one EA account from that PC (with my CD key). On each account you can have up to 4 soldiers / nicknames.
eg: My account name is deanspeedway
On that account I can create soldier1; soldier2; soldier3 & soldier4. If I want to create soldier5 I need to delete one of the others from my account.

But can I for example log in on someone else's PC as deanspeedway? Or someone else use my PC to play their account?

Or does the CD key prevent this
*EDIT* I tested this out- You can log in to more than one account from the same PC. You may only be able to CREATE one account per CD key though (I didn't test that yet).
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

Its not "Create" but more so locked in

Like this,

I get 2142 - New key, I already have an account, I log in, and instantly the key is binded to the first account I log into, which is mine - I am allowed to log in on other computers with 2142

Im unsure about this, but since EA games now use an EA account instead of a separate gamespy one, I would be allowed to create another account on my PC, but it would not let me play on my or anyone else's 2142 because it has no CD Key binded to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard