bogo24dk
+26|6659
*cough*

https://www.ccmep.org/delegations/maps/landmap1.jpg

I am sorry but living in peace with Israelis requires them to give back 22% of the 100% which they took from the Palestinians. Israel is unwilling to do that.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

bogo24dk wrote:

*cough*

I am sorry but living in peace with Israelis requires them to give back 22% of the 100% which they took from the Palestinians. Israel is unwilling to do that.
Absolutely!

What right do the Israelis have to the land? None.

How did they get it? Terrorism, illegal immigration and economic oppression of the indigenous Arab populace.

Should they give it back? Yes. At least stick to the UN borders as defined under the 1947 partition plan.

Is it in any way legal to expand a nations borders through military aggression? No.

I can easily see why the Palestinians are pissed off.

I can also easily see why the Israelis are pissed off - but they started it with the whole Zionist movement.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6811|Australia
I think Israel should be FORCED to return to the 1947 UN Partition Plan. That would stop a hell of a lot of tension. I think this could be enforced if Iran had nukes. Israel would be too scared to go out and claim all that land again if the UN borders were enforced - knowing that it would aggrevate the Arab world and could result in a nuking.
PRiMACORD
+190|6778|Home of the Escalade Herds

bogo24dk wrote:

*cough*

https://www.ccmep.org/delegations/maps/landmap1.jpg

Looking at that map, it's obvious what Israel wants and is heading to.

https://www.tekka.sys-techs.com/murtaza/israel-palestinemapfuture.jpg
bogo24dk
+26|6659

PRiMACORD wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

*cough*

http://www.ccmep.org/delegations/maps/landmap1.jpg

Looking at that map, it's obvious what Israel wants and is heading to.

http://www.tekka.sys-techs.com/murtaza/ … future.jpg
I know, it's tragic. And still people seem to think that the Israelis are the innocent ones.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6834|Colorado Springs, CO

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

I think Israel should be FORCED to return to the 1947 UN Partition Plan. That would stop a hell of a lot of tension. I think this could be enforced if Iran had nukes. Israel would be too scared to go out and claim all that land again if the UN borders were enforced - knowing that it would aggrevate the Arab world and could result in a nuking.
I wouldnt be counting on that. Doesnt matter if Iran has nukes, Israel has been in that region for almost 50 years now being constantly attacked and threatened so im sure theyre used to kinda stuff. Lets say Iran did nuke Israel, by doing that they wouldve signed their death warrent because im pretty sure the US would send a few ICBM's towards Tehran turning them into the largest mirror in the world. Israel isnt going anywhere anytime soon. Period.
herrr_smity
+156|6781|space command ur anus
well israel is braking international law at a daily basis.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708
It's sad to say for those who live there and the blameless ones who are being born there but I give Israel between 50 and 100 years of further existence. Its demise is inevitable. There is too much willing it not to exist and, in general terms, it is far easier to destroy than it is to create.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-24 16:45:02)

bogo24dk
+26|6659

arabeater wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

I wouldnt be counting on that. Doesnt matter if Iran has nukes, Israel has been in that region for almost 50 years now being constantly attacked and threatened so im sure theyre used to kinda stuff. Lets say Iran did nuke Israel, by doing that they wouldve signed their death warrent because im pretty sure the US would send a few ICBM's towards Tehran turning them into the largest mirror in the world. Israel isnt going anywhere anytime soon. Period.
This is hilarious by the best part. Why :

1. Sending a nuke against Israel means total anhalation of the Palestinians and Iran to.
2. Trying to invade Israel, and let's say the Arabs are getting 2 km inside Israel. Usa will be there in a blink of an eye.
3. defeating Israel requires more then a ak-47.
4. And Israel knows it the world knows it. But they need to play this game so they can justify their land stealing.
arabeater

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

This is hilarious by the best part. Why :

1. Sending a nuke against Israel means total anhalation of the Palestinians and Iran to.
2. Trying to invade Israel, and let's say the Arabs are getting 2 km inside Israel. Usa will be there in a blink of an eye.
3. defeating Israel requires more then a ak-47.
4. And Israel knows it the world knows it. But they need to play this game so they can justify their land stealing.
Exactly. The Israelis dont have much to worry about as long as the US is their ally.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6811|Australia
If Israel was forced to return to the 1947 UN Partition, it would imply that the world's most powerful nations were behind it. Therefore, if an invasion of Israel was require it would be much more than the Arabs and their AKs.
The USA needs to get over its fixation with Israel. I believe that the USA only remains such a strong ally because:
1) It provides a foothold in a region that the US is very interested in
2) The Jews in America are very influential and powerful.

As soon as the USA looses interest in the Middle East, my guess is they will slowly lose interest in Israel - opening the door for its deserved demise
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708

arabeater wrote:

Exactly. The Israelis dont have much to worry about as long as the US is their ally.
I don't think the US being an ally would matter very much if someone with a suicide-bomber mentality, of which there seems to be quite a few in the world, got hold of a few nuclear weapons...
arabeater

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

If Israel was forced to return to the 1947 UN Partition, it would imply that the world's most powerful nations were behind it. Therefore, if an invasion of Israel was require it would be much more than the Arabs and their AKs.
The USA needs to get over its fixation with Israel. I believe that the USA only remains such a strong ally because:

As soon as the USA looses interest in the Middle East, my guess is they will slowly lose interest in Israel - opening the door for its deserved demise
Yes Israel is a VERY important foothold for the US and one we will never lose interrest in. I've never heard of any "jews" in the US that had a whole lot of influence or power. Maybe its because the US believes that they deserve to exist and not be wiped off the map.
bogo24dk
+26|6659

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Usa + Aipac = USRAEL

As long as you have the powerful lobby in the US politics, US would not have free hands to do what's best for everyone. Us foreign politics of the middle east doesn't change hole lot if the Rep or Dem are in power.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708

arabeater wrote:

Yes Israel is a VERY important foothold for the US and one we will never lose interrest in. I've never heard of any "jews" in the US that had a whole lot of influence or power. Maybe its because the US believes that they deserve to exist and not be wiped off the map.
One born every minute. Another American oblivious to the influence of AIPAC and the fact that Israel is a resource-drain and of little or no strategic benefit to the US WHATSOEVER.
bogo24dk
+26|6659

arabeater wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

If they would have made peace with the Arabs then they wouldn't had this problems. But peace means giving land back. And that's unacceptable for Israel. They want it all.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6672|Πάϊ
I told you this map would pop up eventually! And as always, when it does, all those who support Israel stop posting.
ƒ³
arabeater

oug wrote:

I told you this map would pop up eventually! And as always, when it does, all those who support Israel stop posting.
I support Israel to a certain degree. I support the existance of a Palestinian state to a certain degree. Why cant both sides just deal with eachother is a question that will never be answered.
arabeater

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

If they would have made peace with the Arabs then they wouldn't had this problems. But peace means giving land back. And that's unacceptable for Israel. They want it all.
I agree. I dont like Israel taking all of the land.
bogo24dk
+26|6659

arabeater wrote:

oug wrote:

I support Israel to a certain degree. I support the existance of a Palestinian state to a certain degree. Why cant both sides just deal with eachother is a question that will never be answered.
Do you support the 22% which they demand ?
arabeater

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

oug wrote:

I think that if that will stop all the fighting between both sides then yes I would support it, but it will not stop the fighting so then no i wouldnt support it.
bogo24dk
+26|6659

arabeater wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

I think that if that will stop all the fighting between both sides then yes I would support it, but it will not stop the fighting so then no i wouldnt support it.
Well it will stop the fighting on the Palestinian side. That's what they demand and this is largely accepted by the people. But the Israelis don't even want to hear about it.
arabeater

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Well it will stop the fighting on the Palestinian side. That's what they demand and this is largely accepted by the people. But the Israelis don't even want to hear about it.
Are you sure it will end the fighting? I doubt it since they have been fighting for a long time. But like I said if it will end the fighting then yes they should give it back. But what if Israel did give the land back and nothing changes? What would you do then?
bogo24dk
+26|6659

arabeater wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Are you sure it will end the fighting? I doubt it since they have been fighting for a long time. But like I said if it will end the fighting then yes they should give it back. But what if Israel did give the land back and nothing changes? What would you do then?
Well i believe that if the Palestinians accept the peace plan and the Israelis to. Then the consequence should be sevier for the one who breaks it. But let's keep in mind one thing, the Arabs are interested to in making peace with Israel. Cause as long the as the have the Israelis on the enemy side they have the American to. And that means bad business.
But the 22% which they want is stated by all the Arabs states including the Palestinians.
arabeater

bogo24dk wrote:

arabeater wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

Well i believe that if the Palestinians accept the peace plan and the Israelis to. Then the consequence should be sevier for the one who breaks it. But let's keep in mind one thing, the Arabs are interested to in making peace with Israel. Cause as long the as the have the Israelis on the enemy side they have the American to. And that means bad business.
But the 22% which they want is stated by all the Arabs states including the Palestinians.
Very good points but I just dont see them both agreeing on it. I wish they would though and end this madness. Im not sure that making peace with Israel would make better relations between the US and the Middle East. I doubt they will ever forgive the US for invading Iraq just because they have a peace with Israel. +1 for a civilized debate with you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard