oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6811
Click

I'm in my happy place right now.
It was great there were 3 snipers on one part of the roof at the Convoy CP in Ghost Town and I knifed all three of them, then this medic comes out and doesn't even notice me.  The medic started reviving them and I just started clicking and I got all 4 of them.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6762
Congrats
Jingotsu
+0|6713|Ontario, Canada
Good job. I'm working on getting that badge right now as well.
dshak
+4|6817
seeing as you got that one... can I have your basic one? haha. actually I haven't tried for it since SF came out, with all the snipers everywhere I'm sure its much easier to get now.
AirBuster
+0|6713
Right on man... I am trying like hell to get veteran
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6811
I found it a lot easier doing this on SF maps than on BF2 maps.  I got my basic on Karkand and that seemed a lot harder.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6758
Yeah when I first started SF I got 14 knife kills in a round on Warlord... I wasnt even Trying ot get a badge!
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6821
Congrats dude, I remember my struggles to get that badge, it wasnt pretty.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6811

Apocalypse416 wrote:

Congrats dude, I remember my struggles to get that badge, it wasnt pretty.
A day after I got veteran I told myself, "You're gonna get expert tomorrow" after a while I thought it was hopeless, everytime I joined I found myself in a complete base/spawn rape from the opposite team.  Then after a little rest I jumped back on and found myself in a knife fest.

Btw, I just got NFS:MW and I'm still depressed over what happened with the car in your sig.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard