slicknic
+145|6651
Accounts : Main - Secondary
-------Videos-------
Infy Fun : Google - File Front
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2849546695762201918&q=slicknic][/google]
Heli Tutorial 1 : Google - File Front
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2470740856614374159&q=slicknic[/google]
Heli Battle : Google - File Front
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3845354783028982903&q=slicknic[/google]

Now in response to the flame war going in the previous thread.
  First Kanye North, thanks for defending me when i wasnt even there to defend myself. 

-No i dont hack, never have never will.  Im in the clan eViscerate.  I am no longer playing competitively, But at one point I did.  And we were 12v12 champs in TWL and active in CAL 8v8 and 12v12, where I was chopper pilot for a season.  Perhaps you should get to know me before you accuse me of hacking. 

-

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

wow. a hacker turns himself in. on the first video fast forward to 1:55-- you can see his aimbot red-hit indicator. dumbass hacker.
Ive been asked many times about this many times.  No its not a hack.  Its called effects.. same reason there is a radial blurr at one point in the video.  Its purely editing and to make it cooler, also to show that I am aiming for headshots.  Also note that it doesnt do it every time i get a 1 shot kill (headshot) in the video (happens multiple times). 

- I got a disturbing karma as well... "+1, nice video ! Do tou hace hack ? something I can got ? I dont find hack From Turnagain Hardcore  " 
     I assume they are asking if I hack and if i could give it to them.  No, sorry i dont, and you shouldnt either... infact, you deserve to be banned.

- If you have anymore questions, message me.  Oh and enjoy the videos =]  Another one coming in a week or 2 hopefully.
Simon
basically
+838|6683|UK
Nice vids, there pretty good, but I was just curious about that red effects.. ( When people have never seen that before you cant blame them for accusing things )

And TWL isn't really much to brag about, it's got a few good teams, but most are new and can barely play

And props for being good in the helicopter
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6505|Trondheim, Norway
started watching the Infy Fun, but stopped cus i think i've seen it before, anyways nice vid!
skipped the tutorial, cus i think i'm a good heli pilot and gunner, and it was to long...
watched the heli battle, very nice!!! +1         ...and i don't think u hacks...
slicknic
+145|6651

Simon wrote:

And TWL isn't really much to brag about, it's got a few good teams, but most are new and can barely play
I know but most nubs dont know that =x  but it does prove we were in a league... heavily watched/shoutcasted and no ones ever been caught hacking so eh.

and Emil, the heli tutorial is very long... never thought id make a video that long but you may skip ahead to like halfway through to get through any beginnerish stuff.  but not many people can appreciate the heli battle, unless you know much about heli duels.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6494

Really "kewl" videos.

Oh btw... I was just wondering if the first video "Infy Fun" was shot on 1.4 or not? Seems to me like there's not much delay between prone - stand. Not like it would be bad if it wasn't on the newest patch.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
slicknic
+145|6651
infy fun was 1.3... how i miss proning.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6731|Alaska

slicknic wrote:

e been asked many times about this many times.  No its not a hack.  Its called effects.. same reason there is a radial blurr at one point in the video.  Its purely editing and to make it cooler, also to show that I am aiming for headshots.  Also note that it doesnt do it every time i get a 1 shot kill (headshot) in the video (happens multiple times). .
that that was an effect? how is a red crosshair moving to the person you killed an effect, and why whould you even have that in there? oh and may i ask, what program did you use to create that effect
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.

slicknic wrote:

infy fun was 1.3... how i miss proning.
Fast crouch macro ftw.

But i love the infy fun movie. I dont like chopper movies so thats the only one i watched ;P good job though.
slicknic
+145|6651

Dsp-CS- wrote:

slicknic wrote:

e been asked many times about this many times.  No its not a hack.  Its called effects.. same reason there is a radial blurr at one point in the video.  Its purely editing and to make it cooler, also to show that I am aiming for headshots.  Also note that it doesnt do it every time i get a 1 shot kill (headshot) in the video (happens multiple times). .
that that was an effect? how is a red crosshair moving to the person you killed an effect, and why whould you even have that in there? oh and may i ask, what program did you use to create that effect
I actually stole the idea from another video (best fps video ever imo), called DKT3 i think....its a cs video but i suggest you check it out.  I have that in there because it shows that im aiming at their head for one, plus its cool imo.  Its an effect.. watch the dkt3 theres tons of effects...     I used adobe premiere to create it... its just 4 rectangles.. that i timed as best I could.

and to gene_pool, i dont like/use/approve of macros either, but I doubt its near as fun/effective as using a box/bench/wall for cover and popping up to headshot people.

actually, heres the dkt3 video
my youtube and google playback isnt working correctly..but i think the effect is around 4 minutes  (hes using a glock)

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8405969738301630985&q=dkt&hl=en[/google]

Last edited by slicknic (2006-10-21 20:32:15)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.
and to gene_pool, i dont like/use/approve of macros either, but I doubt its near as fun/effective as using a box/bench/wall for cover and popping up to headshot people.
Hahah its just a teabag macro that goes for 5 or so seconds its useless in combat lmao.

Also liked that CS video.
BKrause172
+1|6425
hey what's that first song in your heli battle video?

Last edited by BKrause172 (2006-10-21 22:51:22)

slicknic
+145|6651

BKrause172 wrote:

i really cant remember ... i will have to look for it again... i want to say the artist is rah ... and the sang is called say my name... but when i google that it doesnt really come up.  for some reason the word aser... or acer comes to mind... /geh this is gonna bug me

ill let u know when i know for sure

Last edited by slicknic (2006-10-22 08:54:28)

kiteboarderni
+62|6706
gr8 vids nic. cant wait for the nxt u say your posting!!
slicknic
+145|6651

BKrause172 wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nbKwfbnJf2s& … mp;search=

well there you can listen to the whole song

its
Do you call my name - Ra

very good song

Last edited by slicknic (2006-10-22 09:05:39)

BKrause172
+1|6425
thankss
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6534|Behind You
Seen the vids before, but they are well done and I was happy to watch them again.  To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.  I would have been doubly impressed by the video if it had been shot in a 64 person kark server, it shows true skill if u can handle up to 8 possible threats at a time as compared to maybe 2 or 3 on a 16 player server.

Edit:  Forgot to mention though that your chopper skills are quite amazing, I ground pound and can't fly/tv for shit so I'm impressed by your flying demonstration.

Last edited by AchangelTyreal (2006-10-22 16:49:29)

slicknic
+145|6651
those big servers arent near as fun.  Even if i only go AT ill be the only one tryin to take out armor so usually it goes like this... get a kill... get killed by tank... spawn get artied... get a kill... get killed by an apc..

ill have to try a big infy only server.. thatd be fun.. but w/ the removal of prone spam it really annoys me... its suicide to take on more than 2 people cuz u just cant dodge bullets... and everyone and their mama uses a g36e now -.-
G916F9
+1|6564
I enjoyed the "Infy fun" film SlickNic

The first time I found it was by accident on google video

I guessed you were a clanner

I'd like to know how you play after the delay was added

I personally Hate it

-----------------

To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.
Yeah, some of them are just nubs, but watch the last kill he got(with the Grenade)

I guess there are skilled players on there 
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6511|England
I liked the movie Slicknic.. your chopper vid is good also..i'm sure i've played you on an infantry only server before......
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6534|Behind You

slicknic wrote:

those big servers arent near as fun.  Even if i only go AT ill be the only one tryin to take out armor so usually it goes like this... get a kill... get killed by tank... spawn get artied... get a kill... get killed by an apc..

ill have to try a big infy only server.. thatd be fun.. but w/ the removal of prone spam it really annoys me... its suicide to take on more than 2 people cuz u just cant dodge bullets... and everyone and their mama uses a g36e now -.-
So true, I left for college a few days after 1.4 so i only experienced a bit of the removal of prone spam(havent played since I left) but it definitely hurts.  I can remember so many times in the past, can't recall which patches for sure, that I could dodge the bullets, flying through the air on my stomach...*sniffle*.  Oh well, I guess this is what any fps will come to when they listen to the nubs who can't figure out that you have to mash ctrl z space z space ctrl space to dodge bullets and be "1337".
slicknic
+145|6651

G916F9 wrote:

To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.
Yeah, some of them are just nubs, but watch the last kill he got(with the Grenade)

I guess there are skilled players on there 
wow someone payed that much attention.. hehe yea thats mainly why I left it in there, cuz its not really that special... but Im really surprised someone even noticed that tho.  First of all its hard to see the name at all.. let alone to know it.  +1 for u =]

oh and actually theres another good player throught there... anothre sk member

Last edited by slicknic (2006-10-24 03:53:24)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6611|Seattle

AchangelTyreal wrote:

To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.  I would have been doubly impressed by the video if it had been shot in a 64 person kark server, it shows true skill if u can handle up to 8 possible threats at a time as compared to maybe 2 or 3 on a 16 player server.
I noticed one of the players you abused in the hotel segment was sk.razzy. That guy is a good player.
slicknic
+145|6651
seroulsy.. yall should +1 G916F9 for noticing that last kill.. lol i rewatched it and its not even up there for a second.  Rofl you had to have paused it to see who it was i killed.. and even then its not that clear.  wish i could +2 u ;p
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6798|California, US

Marinejuana wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.  I would have been doubly impressed by the video if it had been shot in a 64 person kark server, it shows true skill if u can handle up to 8 possible threats at a time as compared to maybe 2 or 3 on a 16 player server.
I noticed one of the players you abused in the hotel segment was sk.razzy. That guy is a good player.
if you want a REALLY good infy player my vote goes for sk.peacemaker, he ringed for this team we scrimed and he was the only one owning us lol

Last edited by Stun_Gun (2006-10-24 12:42:55)

DoNER90
+14|6543|South Africa
whats the one fatal flaw in your Inf video and that DKT3 ? They are both played against n00bs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard