Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
Anyone knows why the soldiers of some players in the stats profile doesn't carry their mainly used weapon but a pistol instead?
Doesn't make sense to me.

I apologize if this has been posted before, i haven't found anything with the search.
iamamuts
+2|6757|Lisse, Netherlands

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

Anyone knows why the soldiers of some players in the stats profile doesn't carry their mainly used weapon but a pistol instead?

I apologize if this has been posted before, i haven't found anything with the search.
post something usefull retard
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
not sure.  mines like that though.

also, i have an MEC guy, even though i've played more and won more with USMC...i guess it has to do with global rank.  maybe thats true for the pistol part as well.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

iamamuts wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

he's asking a question that i'm sure other people have wondered too.  how else is he supposed to find the answer?

next time you want to be a dick, have something to base it on.  no one forced you to look at this post.
Johnthegreg
+1|6725

iamamuts wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

This posting is in the "Help" section.  That means that the poster has a "question".  Questions are almost never "usefull".  If you are looking for something "usefull" check out the Featured Forums.  The whole point of the forums is to "talk or chat" about the various intrincicies of bf2, so if his query dosn't interest you, don't answer it.

Ub3r-ElitE i've wondered that myself.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
Hmm i thought about it again and maybe found a reason myself. Let's say your favorite kit is support and your favorite weapon assault rifles. I doubt it can display a support soldier with an assault rifle so it uses a pistol instead.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

And in the in the question turned out to be useful as well

Sounds like a sound reasoning to me...

Cheers,
R
[7E]ToJo
+0|6849|Indiana
That is what it is. I have talked to Chaulky on this early on when there was a glitch like mentioned above and no pic showed at all.

If the fav weapon doesn't correspond with the fav kit then it uses the fav kit with a pistol.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
lol chaulky?
midgetspy
+3|6829
It is because each kit only has pics for the default weapon with that kit... Specops = Carbine, Support = LMG, Anti-Tank = SMG, etc. So if your favorite class and favorite weapon don't match, it can either show the correct class with the incorrect weapon, or the correct weapon being held by the incorrect class. Since all the classes look pretty much the same, I think it should default to showing the correct weapon even if it's the wrong class, but currently it shows the correct class and then just defaults to pistol if there's no picture for the correct weapon.

Nic
[7E]ToJo
+0|6849|Indiana

ThomasMorgan wrote:

lol chaulky?
LOL my fingers got carried away
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

No kidding.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )