kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6567|Southeastern USA
is there a way to change which weapon you are armed with upon spawn? I'm sick of spawning in the middle of infantry firefights with a slow rocket launcher on my shoulder. and yes, i did look through the manual but if it's in there i missed it

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-10-24 09:04:52)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6544|Singapore
for some reasons...when ever i died and i pressed "enter" and change to a different kit and i got revived...i came back alive with the chosen kit...
FrenziedAU
+6|6465|Australia
I don't think you can change what weapon you spawn with, but try spawning away from the fight.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6778
No is the answer.

What you can do is bind the 2 key (for SMG) to another mouse button.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
then i get killed on the way back because i don't have squad cover, and sometimes you don't know there's a firefight at the spawn you picked til it's too late
JohnLeavitt
+16|6461
Ok i have an easy fix lol you cant change ur spawn wep but pressing the "f" key changes you to ur next wep. when u spawn press it acouple times or you could totaly stress your self out by quickly pressing the "2" key lol lmao.... live with it....

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-10-24 09:46:04)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6724|Antarctica
Press "2" when you spawn?
JohnLeavitt
+16|6461

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

ya with the engineer kit the 2 key is ur SMG... duh.... remeber that engineer have only knife, SMG, Rocket, uber repair tool..
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

weaponswapping takes an eternity when your in the shit, and you already have to wait for you're primary to be assembled, even if you interrupt it by pressing "2" you still have to wait for weapon swap then lock and load all over again
JohnLeavitt
+16|6461
lol the SMG equipts realy fast, that is the point, just hit the 2 key right as it counts down from 1 to 0 it wil spawn you with the SMG
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
ill try that "pre-emptive" swapping, my problem is i'm usually pushing forward and left or something (no fingers left for the number keys) at the same time so as to be running immediately and not to be a sitting duck at spawn. i'm still tweaking my mouse settings for the game so I may be able use the mousewheel while hauling heiney, right now it tends to scroll too fast

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-10-24 10:38:35)

doctorgabel
+2|6460

kr@cker wrote:

ill try that "pre-emptive" swapping, my problem is i'm usually pushing forward and left or something (no fingers left for the number keys) at the same time so as to be running immediately and not to be a sitting duck at spawn. i'm still tweaking my mouse settings for the game so I may be able use the mousewheel while hauling heiney, right now it tends to scroll too fast
How many fingers do you have? i seem to count a couple extra fingers over there while pushing forward and left........at least enough left to push 2 once.....
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
that's a pretty weird twist for me, and i game on a laptop so the keyboards completely flat, birdy on "w", ring finger on "a", leaves pinky or index for "2" which adds up to "carpal tunnel syndrome"
doctorgabel
+2|6460
oh I hate laptop keyboards....now I feel for you man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard