GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6774

Dare I say, longest grenade launcher kill in BF2? If not, at least a personal best. G.L. kill from USMC spawn point, to MEC Square on Karkand. Quality sucks, I know, but it's the only way to get video on a streaming service. Enjoy.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2017193511222782691[/google]

Edit: This probably should've gone under the media section. I still suck @ the new forum organization, my bad.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-10-24 00:01:58)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
woooahh that was a sick shot pure luck though
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6432|Melbourne, AUS
holy shite
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6592|Melbourne, Australia.
Nice shot . Ive done one from the square to the suburb, I saw the person and it was just a reflex shot...just happend to hit him
Djbrown
+129|6507|Adelaide, Aussieland
Thats sweet, Ive never killed anyone before from that far, but ive practiced hitting the TV station ftom the little island in shaqri peninsula as commander, its so cool as you can see where it hits. its definitely possible from there, but it will be pure luck if it does hit.
arnica
+18|6691|Sydney
I didnt know they went that far ....
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6670
lol nice. 

Ive been whoring the tube lately as its one of the most enjoyable things in bf2 imo.  I got a few on Jalalabad that were out of view distance across the river.  I also had a good one on warlord,  from the top of the TV station into SAS spawn.  Jsut a blind shot that hit some random noob. 

I never catch the good ones on fraps but if you skip to 4:42 secs on my old vid there is a decent one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCamDXA2xMg
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6774

That's a pretty cool video Bigwrm. Those G.L. kills on top of hills can be pretty hard. I like the tank bowling before that much better though hehe.
Executiator
+69|6432
BigWrm, did you ever play Planetside??
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6544|Denmizzark!!
haha, boom!! nice one.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6573|Here.
I once killed someone in the next map.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6609|Cheshire. UK
Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa that must have been so annoying lol.....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
Think i got a hit on a buggy with the GL (instant explosion) from Beach to South Village on Wake Island.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6407|Indianapolis, IN
Kudos on that one, that was sweet.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
I shot a GL over a hill in Surge just blindly hoping it would even get over the hill and it nailed some dude that was hiding sniping on the other side. It was great.
basetballjones
+30|6760
I don't have a screenshot or vid, but my longest is on warlord; From palace roof to the street between Sec. Office and the Hideout for 2 kills.. it was UAV and a little luck.

I have one hell of a knack for hitting snipers on the cranes from underneath.. I can never arch the nade onto a roof quite right, but I can gettem 90% of the time when they post up on a crane
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

Nice!! Best Ive done is on a parachute on Warlord to an Insurgent at the far alley entrance to the first CP...but not on film unfortunatly
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6610|S.C.
Done one from the construction yard to the tv tower on sharqi before.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6670

Executiator wrote:

BigWrm, did you ever play Planetside??
Bigwrm,  Markov.  Played for 3 years.  Cancelled last november.  What was your name?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6542
That guy must have been PISSED.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6787|UK
V.Nice shot.

I wet my pants when I shot a grenade from near the market on karkand over to the gatehouse. Mega lucky. I stood next to a supply crate and made my own personal artillery for about 10 mins before this happened thought
Shadow893
lel
+75|6703|England

Darky wrote:

I once killed someone in the next map.
I have three times.
Impaqt
+37|6649|Chicago, Il
I once nube tubed someone on de_dust while playing strik at Karkand
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
turning the GL into a morter on the internatornets, nice
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6413|dm_maidenhead
My longest GL kill was from the top of the tall building on Karkand in the middle of suburb, market and square to the top of the other tall building at square. I thought it was good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard