Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia

Flecco wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Typical American arse-wipe.....
Typical Chinese wanker from Hong Kong....

I'll do the Aussie one for myself too....

Typical Aussie fucktard....
The booze controls me. *Head spins*

Also, dose the stableiser work by itself or do you have to do something in order for it to work?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Lasdferret wrote:

Forgot the name, but its the Shotgun for the Support class. I cant kill anyone, even in point-blank range (Im no nub to shotguns, my favorite weapon) they just dont die!
i got this via field upgrade on a server this morning and fucking owned with it.
i'm DEFINITELY unlocking it next.
it's the fucking shizzle.
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

yeah but than you cant carry the granade launcher attachment which is waaaay more usefull and alot more FUN
I titan its more uselfful than any gun.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
The PK-74 rocket launcher is bloody amazing, turns the assault into a sniper.
FrenziedAU
+6|6447|Australia

Cold Fussion wrote:

The booze controls me. *Head spins*

Also, dose the stableiser work by itself or do you have to do something in order for it to work?
You have to hold the <sprint> key down to make the stabiliser work - it works for about 2 seconds, then takes about 4 seconds to recharge.  IMO it isn't really worth it, I don't use it except when there is a still sniper and I <really> want to line up a perfect headshot.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
Actually the active camo has been a great life saver for me, many times i've evaded tanks and blown the crap out of them. As someone posted earlier, yes you just have to use it right. I've found that when i've had the camo, it stopped me from being seen out the corner of some other guys eye. I was able to sneak around him, sprint up and knife him.

So far, none of the unlocks have disapointed me.  Actually the EMP nade is pretty crap. It did seem useful once when i took out an air transport with it. Pretty funny to see the crew podding out of it.

I was thinking of getting that massive railgun thing for the engineer. Is it a railgun? I'm not sure, i've seen it in action and it took out a walker really quick.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2006-10-24 03:28:46)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

zeidmaan wrote:

yeah but than you cant carry the granade launcher attachment which is waaaay more usefull and alot more FUN
no no... i mean the Clark 15B Support Shotgun.. the ownage.
not the shitty Herzog-AR Underbarrel shotgun.
Sambuccashake
+126|6610|Sweden

spawnofthemist wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

This dude sure is ripping it up with one.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand
the EMP mines would be great, if they could only distinguish between friend and foe, as they are they suck balls since you lay them down then go blind cos some idiot in a battle walker steps on one right next to you then wanders across and steps on another, and then you just get sniped...

I hope i never meet the dude in that google video, he would own me so so many times, i mean how many pins did he get?!!?

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2006-10-24 06:46:23)

zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

spawnofthemist wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

I know what you meant
I was actualy replying to someone else but forgot to quote him. Im abit dumb
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
the engy rocket unlock is really slow, and really short ranged when tracking ground targets, usually gets you dead before the rocket reaches the target
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
That's it clark 15B is my next unlock tree.
Proxus
+4|6455
I find the active camo completly useless now. In beta it was the fuckin shiznit, could sneak around (within reason) and pretend im a ninja.

Now, i get killed MORE when using IT-33 than not.... lucky that piece of shit is on the tree to the Lambert otherwise id never get it now.
TigrisJK
+3|6726
Best unlocks:
4x Scope (essential for snipers)
The upgraded sniper rifle (works like the old bolt-action rifles from BF2... one-two hit kill)
Claymores (essential for Titan defense, especially when you don't have an automatic rifle yet)
Grenades (flushes out enemies real nice)

Worst unlocks:
Active camo (I can see the uses for it, but it has no use for me... I knife anyone I see running by with active camo... but it buys a millisecond or two of doubt if you're RDX rushing a Titan console)
RDX (for the same reasons as listed by others... everyone else tends to swarm around your demo packs thinking it's a magic healing kit or something)... suprisingly enough I haven't seen many jihad jeeps yet... that's a good thing.

I disagree on the stabilizer being bad, it affords me two seconds of stability to line up my shot perfect. I'm used to having no sway in BF2, so I'm still adjusting to the sway. It's not the most useful thing in the world... and it's annoying how it takes up a slot, but it can make a huge difference, especially in really long ranges where the sway really matters.

I really want to get the Lambert, and I'm working my way up to it. I need an automatic weapon for assaulting points and titan defense.

Last edited by TigrisJK (2006-10-24 15:42:34)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
I hate the Koenig H-AVR. It's much better than the standards, but it doesn't kill heavy vehicles quite fast enough.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6585|Montreal

kr@cker wrote:

the engy rocket unlock is really slow, and really short ranged when tracking ground targets, usually gets you dead before the rocket reaches the target
I thought the Engy unlock was the superfast projectile gun, and the standard Engy gun is the slow one.

Anyone like/dislike the PDS-1?
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6829
The PDS-1 works great against tanks, the hover tank especially. Just hide somewhere and drop it, now you can see exactly when it's ass is facing you. 1 shot BOOM!

Last edited by .:XDR:.PureFodder (2006-10-25 04:38:22)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6792

TigrisJK wrote:

Best unlocks:
Claymores (essential for Titan defense, especially when you don't have an automatic rifle yet)
I really hate them.  Actually, I really hate the fucking noobs that play on a FF-on server and don't realise that the claymores will kill them.  I've been doing titan defence and had the same guy run over a claymore I placed in the same position twice because he thought he could long-jump over it and be safe.
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

and you can stick your PDS thingy on your tank and have a radar where ever you go.
And yes the unlock AT rifle is 4 (or 6) times faster than standard. And there is no warning signal but its not manouverable. I preffer it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard