Michael82
+4|6778|Copenhagen, Denmark

Barrakuda777 wrote:

but it makes me feel better knowing they have paid 15 seconds of their life for being an ass

Anyone else got any fun techniques? Or is it just me it grates on that badly?
So you spend (alot more than 15 secs) time hunting down the guy who did that, just to shot him? He goes down for 15 sec and you spent alot more time hunting him... isn't that kind of a backfire?

And what I do? I just think "oh my lord... idiotism must be a disease".

And ofcourse.. if the prick really pisses me off, i won't mind shooting him out of a plane/chopper he's been waiting for ages for, and taking it... see THAT's worth the -4 points
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6489|There?

Herackles wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

DeathUnlimited's SIG wrote:

I NEVER FORGIVE TEAMKILLS
Such a fascinating, thoughtful and intelligent remark.  I mean...That is just "brilliant!"  Why didn't I think of that.  Oh!  I know, I know.  That's because I have a bit of common sense.
+1 for common sense, a quality that surprisingly few bf2 players have.
Barrakuda777
+86|6733|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Michael82 wrote:

So you spend (alot more than 15 secs) time hunting down the guy who did that, just to shot him? He goes down for 15 sec and you spent alot more time hunting him... isn't that kind of a backfire?

And what I do? I just think "oh my lord... idiotism must be a disease".

And ofcourse.. if the prick really pisses me off, i won't mind shooting him out of a plane/chopper he's been waiting for ages for, and taking it... see THAT's worth the -4 points
No your right in most cases but as the type of player that punishes is usually found in the EXACT same place he died so its not that much of a search.
Well, if they really get on my nerves (this has only happened once) well, lets just say I come back medic and find them in some out of the way spot.... Kill them with a knife, count to 14, revive and knife count to 14 et infinatum.  Had a guy Tking on a server the whole time so i took one for the team and supressed the punk for like 20 mins (look at my tks graph)

Anyway, seems im not the only one, and seems some of the people that replyed better hope i dont kill them by mistake.

Kooda
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!
To the Op..

You might wanna note that pressing Page Up makes you forgive teamkills.. So you might be one of those guys that always punish if you press page down to forgive..
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6822|Netherlands
blah  blah  blah
Barrakuda777
+86|6733|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

sgt.sonner wrote:

To the Op..

You might wanna note that pressing Page Up makes you forgive teamkills.. So you might be one of those guys that always punish if you press page down to forgive..
Yeah, maybe i should check my keyboard before posting XD - will edit OP.

Cheers

Kooda
sgt.sonner
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!

TheMajorBummer wrote:

blah  blah  blah
ok
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

DeathUnlimited wrote:

me either.
Afrika_18
+26|6539
My favorite thing to do is to tk a punisher and then teabag them and type:

"Smell that bitch?"

"That's my spore............................................pwnt."

Most of the time, people just ignore it, but I get the odd person who gets really pissed off and spends the rest of the round typing smak and trying to tk me, and to me, that's what the game is all about
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6489|There?

spawnofthemist wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

me either.
what a surprise
sgt.sonner
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!
I just tk them untill I get kicked.
Vexikuri
+1|6435
I get over TKs pretty quick... Sometimes...

If I get TKed out of a chopper then I punish, but if I'm in a fire fight then I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.  Or if I'm running along & I get taken out by a heli, jet, or tank I wait about 30 seconds for a sorry message.  If I don't get it, then I punish.  If I get a sorry, then all is cool & move on with the game.
Dr0pped
+8|6751|Ontario, Canada

Impaqt wrote:

Thats a good one...  Walking in front of a sniper round......  SOrry..  Dont buy that one.  I've snipped guys who were out of  Red/Blue range before...  and when I see TK on the screen..  I expect a Punish....  If your fireing into an area that has friendlies and enemies, and you hit a friendly..  Expect to be punished..  Regardless of where they were walking..  They dont know you have a sniper rifle...  Let the situtation work itself out, and if an enemy is the last man standing.. THEN pick him off....
I agree - killing them at a distance deserves a punish. What irks me is when they step in front of my gun, coming from behind me, as I pull the trigger and THEN they punish for the TK..  That death was totally due to their stupidity.

But, to the topic, no, I don't punish punishers.... I occasionally type away at them for a bit if I don't think the punish was deserved.

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-10-25 13:12:37)

J=MAN
+25|6655|OZ

sgt.sonner wrote:

I just tk them untill I get kicked.
So do I - in a different account, so as not to screw up my (admittedly mediocre) stats! I keep a list of idiots that need to be taught a lesson.

I started doing that when I got into plane-whoring and my TKs skyrocketed from all the n00bs who jumped under my wheels and punished.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6555|Hungary
I love it when im waiting for a jet and someone else is comming there (I was first remember) and he starts throwing flash nades and giving me some shots or nades to the feet.And after i get into the jet he is runinng in fron of the jet and waiting that i start taking off.Best thing is to wait after 1 minute he will go away.
If he continues fucking around get out and stay in front of him and punish of course... !
Impaqt
+37|6635|Chicago, Il
Its not the nubes that jump under my wings that bugs me..  Its the ones that jump under my bombs.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6399
I like driving the jeep on the airfield as the jet is about to take off, so the jet runs me over and tk's me I then punish. I find it funny to do this to the 8-9 people waiting and jumping around for the jet:) You should see how many rockets i get coming my way for that. I only do it to jet whores though
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6747|Chicago.
Forgive and forget.
13rin
+977|6476

Barrakuda777 wrote:

No your right in most cases but as the type of player that punishes is usually found in the EXACT same place he died so its not that much of a search.
Well, if they really get on my nerves (this has only happened once) well, lets just say I come back medic and find them in some out of the way spot.... Kill them with a knife, count to 14, revive and knife count to 14 et infinatum.  Had a guy Tking on a server the whole time so i took one for the team and supressed the punk for like 20 mins (look at my tks graph)

Anyway, seems im not the only one, and seems some of the people that replyed better hope i dont kill them by mistake.

Kooda
April 1st?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard