Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6773|California, US
Here you guys go, this is my new video
and i really hope you like it, if you have anything you want to see more of tell me and maybe ill make a movie just on that 

FYI at 3:58 i did get that heli, the jet didnt
and for any numb nuts, i dont not hack or use marcos, so enjoy
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6444|California
thank you for killing those J-10 faggot n00bs that rape the carrier all the time, i salute you and give you +1/
Kanye North
randy
+80|6465
nice dude +1
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I liked the F-35 Ownage, and the shooting down the helis in the tank..

everything else there is like 100's of videos on it already.

I was going to make a F-35 Video like yours, but got bored after shooting down about 4 J-10s.
parth
+10|6428
Your flying is really nice (both heli and plane), but I have to say your infantry leaves more to be desired (at least compared to the others). Other than that great vid!
Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

LT.Victim wrote:

theres a video with a tow hitting a heli? damn...
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6626|Quebec city, Canada
yep, good video, why not give you +1
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557
bunnyhopper noob/medic/assult whore...i hate those ppl who get 2 bars of health taken off and their like:
OMFGZZ MY HEALTH! IM SLOWLY DIEIIIIINNNGGGGG!!THROW A MEDIC BAD QUICKSSS!

and those jet aviators were not good at all....they just flew straight waiting to get shot

some nice TV's though

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-10-23 18:02:02)

leesupport
+39|6683
NOOB..,Hacker....just kidding very nice flying bro +1
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

Stun_Gun wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

theres a video with a tow hitting a heli? damn...
Yes

I meant more the TVing and Assualt/medic Part.
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6837
awsome video. i know i have been killed by you more then i can count.  props to you. nice music too. what are the songs?
s()mtingWong
+48|6693
I loved dog fighting back in the days when your missles/aa wasnt as strong as it is today and you had to actually gun down the enemy pilot. Today all you have to do is lock on the target and your most likely have a kill. Back then every jet was equal and the j10 was just faster, now if you have an experienced pilot behind the j10 there is no equal. I dont know how some people can just sit all day piloting the jet and getting easy kills and not getting bored in the process, as for me i grown to love infantry because you have to actually work for your kills and you dont have to worry about tk's for vehicles.
Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

F***ing bunnyhopper noob

and those jet aviators were not good at all....they just flew straight waiting to get shot

some nice TV's though
would you like a list of j 10 pilots i have shoot down? lol
here just for a start:
3RD*NAME
|SI|Hyperion0000
williamss2

those are probably the biggest j-10 whores right now
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6837
oh and also...what joystick do you use. ive been using the keyboard forever now and focusing on flying more. need something more accurate.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

Coulda chose some better music.
Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

Zzoo(+)oomM wrote:

oh and also...what joystick do you use. ive been using the keyboard forever now and focusing on flying more. need something more accurate.
i have a 568 combatstick, but when i pub im using keyboard and mouse, makes it easier to get infy.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557

Stun_Gun wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

some nice TV's though
here just for a start:
3RD*NAME
|SI|Hyperion0000
williamss2

just because they whore the jet doesnt mean theyre good. ive seen a lance corporal whore the jet, exxcesivly tking (but not enough to get kicked), for 6, 4, 7, and 3 hours straight (multiple times and using lance corporal and an example for it was several diff ppl including higher ranks) and all ending the round
with no more than 10 kills in jet
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
cool movie dude, theres not many jet videos that are good. I'd like to dogfight you sometime
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Electonic Komando
+1|6499|War Saw Town
Good video ,but with your comp I would do better
+1 for you anyway

Last edited by Electonic Komando (2006-10-23 18:09:01)

Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

some nice TV's though
here just for a start:
3RD*NAME
|SI|Hyperion0000
williamss2

just because they whore the jet doesnt mean theyre good. ive seen a lance corporal whore the jet, exxcesivly tking (but not enough to get kicked), for 6, 4, 7, and 3 hours straight (multiple times and using lance corporal and an example for it was several diff ppl including higher ranks) and all ending the round
with no more than 10 kills in jet
like i said that was just a start of the list, i dont have all the j-10s names i shoot down but i have some and some other them were pretty good to go up against
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6837

PspRpg-7 wrote:

are you nutz!!!! that was perfect... i know it was beatnuts for the first one but cant find it on itunes. only the video.  seconde song has me stumped. and if you ever flew against, or even was infantry against stun gun. you would know there is NO ESCAPIN!!!! no karma fo you!
Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

PspRpg-7 wrote:

everybody has their own opinion on music, in this case i thought the music went good.
Tidus755
+1|6396|Quebec, Canada
Woohoo nice one +1.

-.- Nvm I can't give Karma yet lol..

Newbie ftl :'(

Last edited by Tidus755 (2006-10-23 18:17:37)

Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6837
Are you ignoring my request for the songs or what???? hook a brotha up. just need names...or albums.Pppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase.
Stun_Gun
+102|6773|California, US

Zzoo(+)oomM wrote:

Are you ignoring my request for the songs or what???? hook a brotha up. just need names...or albums.Pppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase.
second song is by Overseer : slayed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard