jonsimon
+224|6504

I_SUCK_999 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I_SUCK_999 wrote:

You continue to equate colour as the same as race. Just because someone draws a chart and uses the label race doesn't mean it is correct. The Bible doesn't mention "race" at all - all people are descended from 1 man & 1 women - study genetics.

why don't you just check it out instead of making pointless personal attacks.

www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/3300/106
www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/781
www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/3264

& yes I am a Christian - & I practice what I preach. You appear to support racist ideas as evolution does lead to racism and persecution of minorities based on colour or eye shape etc.
This will obviously go nowhere because I am vehemently atheist, having abandoned superstitious nonsense a very long time ago.
Now there is an honest answer - and one I am happy to accept - so end of discussion. I also am firmly entrenched in my beliefs (& experiences) and cannot be influenced from the fundamentals of Judeo_Chritianity.
I'd pray for your misfortunes, but the irony might kill me.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d
Same debate, same result, different day. Business as usual then cp..
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6718|Wilmington, DE, US

Phantom2828 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

So am I suppost to go out and kill japenese because they bombed pearl harbor?
No because that issue is resolved, unlike the situation in Palestine.
They brutally murdered over 3000 of Americans. I think I should kill them.
You know what I am always wondering
Why can't the Palestinians live side by side with the Israelis, I am sure the Israelis would be happy to.
O thats right they did until Palestinians started blowing themselves up.
Did you know that alot of Palestinians have Israeli friends that they still talk to on the phone.
WOW! Did you see that kids? He thinks the Palestinians were behind 9/11! INCREDIBLE!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Why can't the Palestinians live side by side with the Israelis, I am sure the Israelis would be happy to.
Did you know that alot of Palestinians have Israeli friends that they still talk to on the phone.
WOW! Did you see that kids? He thinks the Palestinians were behind 9/11! INCREDIBLE!
LOL

What a neverending nightmare. What makes a person think that PALESTINIANS (or IRAQIS for that matter) have one single solitary thing to do with 9/11? It utterly flabbergast me that people would be so ignorant and leads me to believe that people are so lazy that they can't even take the time to differentiate between different political movements and religious sects. Sheesh.

Palestinians lived 'side by side with the Israelis' until what now? The Palestinians started to blow things up when their region was invaded by foreigners in the early 1900s, as any group of people would do to defend their interests when there is no recourse to justice. The Palestinians got on well with the jews that never chickened out and hit the high road to Europe and beyond. It's the blow-ins they had a problem with, just like the way you would have a problem if the Chinese rolled into Alaska or the Mexicans agitated for a state of their own in Arizona!!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-23 11:37:08)

Lisik
+74|6510|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

What makes a person think that PALESTINIANS (or IRAQIS for that matter) have one single solitary thing to do with 9/11?
im 100% sure that hamas, fatah, ila, plo...  have connection with al-qaida(its radical islam u know.. one family)! and as we know 9/11 its was to stop usa invention to iraq...

and if usa was not going to Iraq... another israeli arabs war were inescapable... what is actually gives a 4th chance to islam to control the region - if just to imagine that jews were losing in that war and going rest of the world... and some danish cartoonist were coming with his pictures, or pope... islam liberation army's tanks were in denmark in 5 days! mideast plans were crushing any 3 minutes in vatican! cople katushas from hizbollah also can be posible!

but its just fantasy, in real all over by celebrations... any pro-palestenian can come and celebrate 9/11 with palestinians in west bank! candy, cold juices and stuff! make some gesture of solidarity...

add: we are humans after all isnt it?

Last edited by Lisik (2006-10-23 15:32:41)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

What makes a person think that PALESTINIANS (or IRAQIS for that matter) have one single solitary thing to do with 9/11?
im 100% sure that hamas, fatah, ila, plo...  have connection with al-qaida(its radical islam u know.. one family)! and as we know 9/11 its was to stop usa invention to iraq...

and if usa was not going to Iraq... another israeli arabs war were inescapable... what is actually gives a 4th chance to islam to control the region - if just to imagine that jews were losing in that war and going rest of the world... and some danish cartoonist were coming with his pictures, or pope... islam liberation army's tanks were in denmark in 5 days! mideast plans were crushing any 3 minutes in vatican! cople katushas from hizbollah also can be posible!

but its just fantasy, in real all over by celebrations... any pro-palestenian can come and celebrate 9/11 with palestinians in west bank! candy, cold juices and stuff! make some gesture of solidarity...
Are you trying to say that the intent behind 9-11 was to stop the US from invading Iraq? I didn't know Al-Qaeda had intimate knowledge of US defense policy. I think something is getting lost in translation.

Also, are you saying that the Iraq War prevented war between Arabs and Israelies?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

add: we are humans after all isnt it?
Then I'm 100% sure you're an idiot Lisik, but we both know that's nothing new. Speaking of good friends, care to speak about the USS Liberty?
Phantom2828
+51|6537|Land of the free

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

You stupid fuck if you would have took the time to read the thread I am talking about the Japense about PEARL HARBOR
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Phantom2828 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

You stupid fuck if you would have took the time to read the thread I am talking about the Japense about PEARL HARBOR
It is not my fault that you can't sort out pronoun agreement.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6676|United States

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

LOL.  someone's grammar skills just got pwned.
Phantom2828
+51|6537|Land of the free

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Its not my fault you can't read a thread before making idiotic comments.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Phantom2828 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Its not my fault you can't read a thread before making idiotic comments.
Now that's just blameshifting. I read the thread and you're just mad because you got called on making a moronic statement. See, you could have clarified, which you didn't, or you could have thrown a temper tantrum, which you did.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

I killed Little Mohammed, can we stop this thread now?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Only if you can prove that you shot J.R too.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

Ikarti wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Time machines, then I pinned it on that Lee Harvey guy.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Time machines, then I pinned it on that Lee Harvey guy.
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/rtnf/JFKoswald3copy.jpg
Lisik
+74|6510|Israel

Masques wrote:

Are you trying to say that the intent behind 9-11 was to stop the US from invading Iraq? I didn't know Al-Qaeda had intimate knowledge of US defense policy. I think something is getting lost in translation. Also, are you saying that the Iraq War prevented war between Arabs and Israelies?
when u watch on... who shot scuds on tel aviv - sadam, who bombed sadams nuclear plants - israel, who ruined sadam's regime - usa and the way arabs making peoples changing theyr minds - terror... u can find connection betwen 9/11-iraq-al-qaida-islam-medeast-hamas-palestene-israel...
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Lisik wrote:

Masques wrote:

Are you trying to say that the intent behind 9-11 was to stop the US from invading Iraq? I didn't know Al-Qaeda had intimate knowledge of US defense policy. I think something is getting lost in translation. Also, are you saying that the Iraq War prevented war between Arabs and Israelies?
when u watch on... who shot scuds on tel aviv - sadam, who bombed sadams nuclear plants - israel, who ruined sadam's regime - usa and the way arabs making peoples changing theyr minds - terror... u can find connection betwen 9/11-iraq-al-qaida-islam-medeast-hamas-palestene-israel...
When you watch on...Who shot SCUDs on Tel Aviv? Saddam. Who bombed Saddam's nuclear plants? Israel. Who ruined Saddam's regime? USA. The way Arabs make people change their minds? Terror. You can find a connection between 9/11, Iraq, Al-Qaeda, Islam, Mideast, Hamas, Palestine, Israel...

HOLY SHIT LISIK! Is it that hard to type properly?

Good job with your lame generalizations once more.

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-10-23 16:11:17)

Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6783|Nova Scotia, Canada

Closed at authors request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard