Mafia47
+27|6756|Chicago
Does anyone find it annoying when they don't play bf2 religiously and they come on one day to play a couple maps and see that their bf2 is outdated and have to patch it? well this is the 3rd time this has happend to me and it's really starting to make me mad...i mean can't they just have some auto download thing when you connect to bf2 like what steam has? idk i guess this only really affects me because i don't play video games as much as all of you do

still i'd like to see something get changed on this so those of us who may not play the game that often can still enjoy it when we want to.
blitzerlover
Banned
+7|6483
i poop on u
Noken
Banned - Noken Impersonator
+3|6524

blitzerlover wrote:

i poop on u
scat man
reefl3x
+72|6417|United States
i poop on you to.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6578|British Columbia, Canada

Noken wrote:

scat man
Noken from Snoken Productions, Famous for the BF2 Mine Series?
Noken
Banned - Noken Impersonator
+3|6524

LT.Victim wrote:

Noken wrote:

scat man
Noken from Snoken Productions, Famous for the BF2 Mine Series?
thats the one
reefl3x
+72|6417|United States
Noken is a genious. A pure genious. His videos are always awesome.
I want to poop on him to. poop back onto me Noken, it feels so good.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-23 15:41:48)

jimbo21
+11|6667
i sucks for the people who play the game all the time too! they have to download, install then look at the clock and think it's time for bed and playing it will have to wait til tomorrow. the people who play more often just know a patch is comming rather than finding out the hard way (after you load the game!).

a auto update would be cool though!
reefl3x
+72|6417|United States
French lu clare jimbo? Poop!
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills
wow, fucking grow up!
blitzerlover
Banned
+7|6483
i poop on u. u grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herackles
+33|6641

specops10-4 wrote:

wow, fucking grow up!
That would require too much effort on some peoples behalf.  Besides, in some very "special" cases, it takes about twenty to thirty years of solid effort, before they actually begin to show fading hints of maturity.  When us mere mortals only manage to do it in quick succession.  On topic.  Yes, it is annoying to come across a million patches when you've been away from the game.  I just recently logged into BF2 after six odd months, and sure enough, there were a few things I needed to install before I could even think about a game.  It'd be nice if they added an auto patch system.  Just add a feature where you could switch auto update on and off.  Because some people do prefer it the other way around.  Will they do it.  No.  Why you ask.  Who the hell knows.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-10-23 18:33:02)

Ryjoen
Banned
+10|6412|In your uncaps

Herackles wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

wow, fucking grow up!
That would require too much effort on some peoples behalf.  Besides, in some very "special" cases, it takes about twenty to thirty years of solid effort, before they actually begin to show fading hints of maturity.  When us mere mortals only manage to do in quick succession.  On topic.  Yes, it is annoying to come across a million patches when you've been away from the game.  I just recently logged into BF2 after six odd months, and sure enough, there were a few things I needed to install before I could even think about a game.  It'd be nice if they added an auto patch system.  Just add a feature where you could switch auto update on and off.  Because some people do prefer it the other way around.  Will they do it.  No.  Why you ask.  Who the hell knows.
stfu, no1 cares about your blabebling
Herackles
+33|6641

Ryjoen wrote:

Herackles wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

wow, fucking grow up!
That would require too much effort on some peoples behalf.  Besides, in some very "special" cases, it takes about twenty to thirty years of solid effort, before they actually begin to show fading hints of maturity.  When us mere mortals only manage to do in quick succession.  On topic.  Yes, it is annoying to come across a million patches when you've been away from the game.  I just recently logged into BF2 after six odd months, and sure enough, there were a few things I needed to install before I could even think about a game.  It'd be nice if they added an auto patch system.  Just add a feature where you could switch auto update on and off.  Because some people do prefer it the other way around.  Will they do it.  No.  Why you ask.  Who the hell knows.
Hehe...see what I mean.

P.S.  It's "Shut the fuck up," "no one" and "babbling."  Not...."stfu,"no1" and "blabebling."  There's a friggin spell check button, use it for Christ Sake!  If you're gonna try and insult someone, at least do it properly you schmuck.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-10-23 18:40:24)

blitzerlover
Banned
+7|6483
i poop on u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6495|Somewhere else

Herackles wrote:

Ryjoen wrote:

Herackles wrote:

Hehe...see what I mean.
I poop on you?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6824|Marathon, Florida Keys
i shoot a stream of diahrea in your face
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ryjoen
Banned
+10|6412|In your uncaps

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Herackles wrote:

Ryjoen wrote:

Hehe...see what I mean.
I poop on you?
dont we all
l41e
+677|6663

Ryjoen wrote:

Herackles wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

wow, fucking grow up!
Yeah. Stop blabebling.
Ryjoen
Banned
+10|6412|In your uncaps
go suck some cocks
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills
... cool thread!
Herackles
+33|6641

specops10-4 wrote:

... cool thread!
Hehe...Love that sarcasm.
l41e
+677|6663

Ryjoen wrote:

go suck some cocks
Fail.
Ryjoen
Banned
+10|6412|In your uncaps
i thought he was serious
R0lyP0ly
+161|6669|USA

Mafia47 wrote:

Does anyone find it annoying when they don't play bf2 religiously and they come on one day to play a couple maps and see that their bf2 is outdated and have to patch it? well this is the 3rd time this has happend to me and it's really starting to make me mad...i mean can't they just have some auto download thing when you connect to bf2 like what steam has? idk i guess this only really affects me because i don't play video games as much as all of you do

still i'd like to see something get changed on this so those of us who may not play the game that often can still enjoy it when we want to.
Next time you play, click on the box labled "Current Version Only" (or something along those lines, i cant remember the exact phrasing), that way you know that you need to patch when only 3 servers pop up.

PS -- sorry that its not off topic like the rest of the idiots have been

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard