{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6587|Florida
As some or most of you know, I enlisted to the U.S. Air Force.  Ive been on delayed entry for about a month now, and have been waiting for a ship date to come through.  Well, the waiting finally ended today.  I leave for basic Nov. 28.  It is a hell of alot earlier than I expected.  I have been expecting to leave in Jan/Feb area, and my g/f and family have all been expecting the same.  The toughest part about it for me, is knowing how much it sucks for my g/f and family.  For myself......I dont really care that it came earlier than expected, Im ready to get it started and get it over with, I just feel bad for my g/f and family.

Just thought I would inform those of you who care.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6440|St.Louis, Missouri
Well do what's right and you know what it is. Follow your dreams bro. It's the best job in the world.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6718|Wilmington, DE, US
https://resurectionofphoenix.free.fr/images/The%20Final%20Countdown.jpg
PRiMACORD
+190|6634|Home of the Escalade Herds
Good luck man
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

Looking forward to getting it over with? why sign at all then A1C FRancis Tank?
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6490|Purdue
Don't really know you but good luck. Anyone in any service in good in my book. (USMC ftw though ;D)
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6483
Good luck mate. Keep your head on, and bring yourself home safe.

If you believe in a God, then I say, may God keep you safe.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6490|Purdue
May I say, one of the best songs evar, imho.
MorbidFetus
+76|6560|Ohio

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

As some or most of you know, I enlisted to the U.S. Air Force.
Hope you have a job reserved...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
Good luck and make sure you bomb the shit out of as many Iraqis and Afghans as you possibly can....
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

My advice to you ... fly over ditch f35 and steal the j10! ..

Seriously, Good luck!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Sincere thanks from a citizen for your choice to serve our country.  Godspeed and may He watch over you.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Jetwhore.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6600|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Good luck dude, take care of yourself
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6587|Florida

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Looking forward to getting it over with? why sign at all then A1C FRancis Tank?
Looking forward to getting basic over.

Im not doing anything involved with planes actually.  And yes, Morbid, I have a job reserved, I wouldnt have a ship date if I didnt.  I am going for Security Forces.  Stateside I will be a cop/base security.  On deployments I will be mostly doing base security, but will be trained in convoy security, MOUT, house/building clearing.  From what I hear, Security Forces have actually been used from time to time on doing raids, patrols etc.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

As some or most of you know, I enlisted to the U.S. Air Force.  Ive been on delayed entry for about a month now, and have been waiting for a ship date to come through.  Well, the waiting finally ended today.  I leave for basic Nov. 28.  It is a hell of alot earlier than I expected.  I have been expecting to leave in Jan/Feb area, and my g/f and family have all been expecting the same.  The toughest part about it for me, is knowing how much it sucks for my g/f and family.  For myself......I dont really care that it came earlier than expected, Im ready to get it started and get it over with, I just feel bad for my g/f and family.

What are you going to be trained to do??
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6587|Florida
Lowing, the post above yours explains it a little bit.  Thats just the general idea of the job anyway.  A cool factor to the job is that I will be trained with several weapons.  The M4, M9, M16, M240, M249, M203, hand grenades, and the .50 cal.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality
If the airforce wanted you to have a family/gf, they would have issued you them.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA

Lowing, the post above yours explains it a little bit.  Thats just the general idea of the job anyway.  A cool factor to the job is that I will be trained with several weapons.  The M4, M9, M16, M240, M249, M203, hand grenades, and the .50 cal.
Don't lie, we all know what you'll be doing!
https://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7349/jet1ee1.jpg
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d
lol masques.
Anyway good luk mate.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina
Good luck, Frank! 
jonsimon
+224|6504

That bites, your family will miss you during the Christmas break, I'm sure. Good luck and God speed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

PRiMACORD wrote:

Good luck man
Xbone Stormsurgezz
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Be safe bro-
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
chittydog
less busy
+586|6844|Kubra, Damn it!

Frank, thanks in advance for everything you'll do for our country. Tell all your new buddies how much we respect them back home. Hopefully you'll all come home soon.

Now you truly are the Awesome - O 5000.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard