Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6718|Wilmington, DE, US
Holy reanimated corpses, Batman, it's the Necromancer!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA

deadawakeing wrote:

PHPR Hunter wrote:

While I'm agnostic, I do find it interesting that so many cultures across the world came to believe in a "god".  What are the odds that people from every continent would all come to believe not only in a higher existence, but some type of life after death?  Granted, many of these religions life after death was only for the rulers or powerful...but there was life after death.
yeaa they do but any religion they alwys state this because they have to give their followeres moral that what there doing is justified
https://img320.imageshack.us/img320/613/threadraisethedeadkf3.jpg
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6483

afewje wrote:

Havent u ever doubted your faith? with science proving more and more things like the big bang theory and finding more and more evidence its hard not to quesiton your faith. What if God or whoever you believe in isnt real what if u die u die thats it, its over no nothing for the rest of eternity. So iunno i would like to know what you guys think. It would be a shame for all the people in the world to have a crummy life then noting forever. makes you think...
Well, I think my answer is simple...

I'm not perfect, but I still believe in a heaven and a god. If I reach the end of my life and there is nothingness, then I won't be disappointed because every part of me will cease to exist, so I won't know the difference.

But if there is a chance that being an ass hat in life will cause you unimaginable pain and suffering for as long as time itself, I would like to think that I tried the best I could to keep myself upright just incase I'm lucky enough to see heaven.

As for all those people that ask, "if god came today, would you know that you are saved?" I answer, "no, i do not know... but I trust that God will view my life and all its moments and judge me fairly."
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6718|Wilmington, DE, US

Ikarti wrote:

Stop. Just stop replying.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Ikarti wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Stop. Just stop replying.
If this corpse gets any more life in it will begin to threaten my 'Israeli Heavy-Handedness' monster....
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6488

afewje wrote:

Havent u ever doubted your faith? with science proving more and more things like the big bang theory and finding more and more evidence its hard not to quesiton your faith. What if God or whoever you believe in isnt real what if u die u die thats it, its over no nothing for the rest of eternity. So iunno i would like to know what you guys think. It would be a shame for all the people in the world to have a crummy life then noting forever. makes you think...
Thats funny... science has not proven anything. They have "theories" that support a hypothesis in which they are drawing conclusions.  Also, scientist also are moving to the idea that there is an "Intelligent Design" that they have to contend with. 

Funny..
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6491

ncc6206 wrote:

afewje wrote:

Thats funny... science has not proven anything. They have "theories" that support a hypothesis in which they are drawing conclusions.  Also, scientist also are moving to the idea that there is an "Intelligent Design" that they have to contend with. 

Funny..
what do u mean intelligent diesggn

ALSO You stupid assholes i was gonna make a thread about this exact thing but i searched and found this

jesus man you guys are fags U DONT SEARCH u get flamed you do search and you get shit bags like you fuck off and stay on topic dicks.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
I have nothing against Catholics of jews, but....

In the Middle ages the Catholic held ALL knowledge from people so there was no advancement in technology of medicine for 1000 YEARS! If they HAD of let us experiment then we would have a cure for cancer and hover cars by now.
This is not the Catholics of todays fault at all. Though it is partly their higher ups fault Africa is dying of AIDs. If it wasn't for those damn missionaries in the 17th centurey then things would be fine. RUBBER UP!

Also Jews. Don't they sit there and think "Hey, since the dawn of time people have hated us around the globe! Are we REALLY the chosen people?"
Egyptians - Enslaved
Other ancient civilisations (babylonians, corinthians) - Warred with endlessly
Hitler - Hated
20's America - Hated
Majority of Europe before 1950 - Hated
The whole of the Middle East - Hated!
I know if I was born a Jew I would think twice about my religion.

As I say I have nothing against people believingg what they will.
(Apart from the Westboro Baptist Church and fundamentalists)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

ncc6206 wrote:

afewje wrote:

Funny..
Religion=Fail
sneakysegan11
+13|6553|York, PA
i dont belive in god, i dont think one man can create the whole earth, thats just nonsense
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6731|Sydney, Australia

whoever wrote:

Funny..
Yeah, science cannot prove anything. Neither can religion.
HornyToady
+3|6720|Wisconsin, USA
I believe that there is a 1 liter Chinese tea pot that circles in orbit between the sun and mercury....now we cannot see this spectacle with the best telescopes on the planet or in space....I cant prove to you that it is there...and you cannot prove to me that it isnt....yet, I still believe it is there however improbable it may be....
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America

Bernadictus wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

afewje wrote:

Funny..
Fail
There you, Bern. I fixed the awfully long stretch you had there linking the two.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6556|Canada
If God did not exist, would man not create him?
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I lol @ what people will say when the revalation happens.

Some random athiest/agnostic: "z0mg h4x. God is real? Wtf?"

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-24 07:18:50)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!

Des.Kmal wrote:

Call me when that happens, I might ignore it because I'm still tving your ass
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Yeah apparently the revelation has been rescheduled for next Monday. They were supposed to have it yesterday but the prevailing winds weren't right.
siciliano732
+202|6658|New York

mcminty wrote:

whoever wrote:

Funny..
Yeah, science cannot prove anything. Neither can religion.
isnt the the whole concept and idea behind FAITH?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!

CameronPoe wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Yeah apparently the revelation has been rescheduled for next Monday. They were supposed to have it yesterday but the prevailing winds weren't right.
Shit... and I was praying for the whole eternal damnation thing. Though, I don't believe God, if he exists, would let me burn in Hell for simply not believing in his existence, as illogical as it is.
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Jenkinsbball wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Shit... and I was praying for the whole eternal damnation thing. Though, I don't believe God, if he exists, would let me burn in Hell for simply not believing in his existence, as illogical as it is.
ive actually rthought about it, btu if u have enough gall to believe He is there, then u might as well follow him too?

i hate u TVing me.

i had an off day that day.

oh, and cameronpoe, before you try to be a smartass, alot of the prophecies have happened, just not enough to have the tribulation yet. also, i guess the prophecies were just guessed and they just happened to come true, since people are THAT lucky.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-24 13:29:46)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Des.Kmal wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ive actually rthought about it, btu if u have enough gall to believe He is there, then u might as well follow him too?

i hate u TVing me.

i had an off day that day.

oh, and cameronpoe, before you try to be a smartass, alot of the prophecies have happened, just not enough to have the tribulation yet. also, i guess the prophecies were just guessed and they just happened to come true, since people are THAT lucky.
Your completely right. God actually sent me to this forum to confirm to you that He does exist and that He loves you. Unfortunately He loves you in a rather unsavoury, sexual way. I don't want to go into details but it involves a bowling pin....
alpinestar
+304|6605|New York City baby.
waste of fucking time and money kthx bye
siciliano732
+202|6658|New York
mockery = bad
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6635|Sea to globally-cooled sea

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

What I don't see is why can't we all just lead a good life anyways? If you die and there is a God you will have a great afterlife for eternity. If you die and that's it, who cares? Will that really bother you considering you are now non-existent?
QFE

+1
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

G3|Genius wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

What I don't see is why can't we all just lead a good life anyways? If you die and there is a God you will have a great afterlife for eternity. If you die and that's it, who cares? Will that really bother you considering you are now non-existent?
QFE

+1
QFTL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard