LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
Is it really that bad with EF and AF?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
SF was easily the best of the expansions, alot of the EF and AF maps relied on you having at least 40 ppl due to the overabundance of vehicles
masterofflama
+19|6586|European Battlefield Command
Night Maps Ftw!!!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
I love SF! I think a lot of the maps are great! (Apart from Leviathan and Devil's Perch) I must say that I find it fun shooting at different colour uniforms with different accents.
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
SF FTW!!!! And yes, people really plays it still - including me! Just noticed that I've played SF for 550 hours and I won't ever quit playing it. It's really the best thing what EA and DICE have made for bf2.
siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
yes, more now than ever....and actually see a good deal of people still playing....its fun to change it up a bit...i get tired of playin the same maps on vanilla.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
there are like no good SF servers that run good maps, most of the good 64 player servers have to be fucking 24/7 warlord or 24/7 ghost town. Gotta have the navy seal maps, my favorite ones.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6533
I play SF all the time. Especialy Gator and Ghost Town
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
I always play SF, its alot more fun than reg.
Gen. Payne
+50|6708|USA
I love SF because it's very close-quarters fighiting with intense combat.

It's also a lot of fun to constantly kill Frank on Ghost Town :-p
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

SF is still quality and since the introduction of IO its become fun again
definitely true. anyone can hop in a btr or tank and rape the infantry on the ground. IO isfun, even more so within a clan, or squad based scenario where teamwork prevails over just a couple of peeps running around like headless chickens.
I just can't let it be, anyone of you heard the "go play CS instead!!11!eleven!!" expression. Ppl tend to throw that as soon as anyone whines about a jet/tank. But I think IO-people deserve it more. Now where's the fun i walking over these king-size maps?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6721|Melbourne, Australia
sf is the bomb its a well known fact all good inf players are playing it
adv3rsary
+28|6717
i pretty much bought it for the extra unlocks not for the maps or anything.. barely played it and now i never play it... eh only paid $25 for it anyway
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK
Infantry only warlord and ghost town are fun
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6510|Bournemouth, South England
SF rules, dude! Its all our clan plays now. Loving Ghost town and Whorelord... Not too keen on Iron Gay-tor, just seems like a turkey shoot.

Night maps are cool, but lag a little when using the evil green goggles of darkness.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway

gutted1504 wrote:

SF = Superior Fun

Mostly playing SF-Maps recently
Yeah, me too. But only the IO servers. We have this one which is full most nights:

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/193.160.156.173:16567.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

SF rocks. About 350 servers in the world run it (shame), but is well worth it. Less twats in it compared to vanilla.
gutted1504
+1|6450|Heilbronx, Germany

Tor77 wrote:

gutted1504 wrote:

SF = Superior Fun

Mostly playing SF-Maps recently
Yeah, me too. But only the IO servers. We have this one which is full most nights:

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat … :16567.png
I like your north european servers especially tv2, mostly fair and decent teamplay...
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6628|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I play!  I'm going through a ghost town phase right now
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA
I've been playing a lot more SF lately. About 80% of my weekly play is on SF at this point. The other 20% is with my bro on BF2 maps, but that's just because he doesn't have SF.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
SF+Warlord+G3 ftw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doktorbob
+26|6489
SF rocks.  I found it many months ago and switched to it.  Damn jets dont frag my ass at every turn is the reason I love it.  Plus, it allows me to play different kits for different parts of the map.  Tired of grunting?  Tank whore!  Tired of AT....go sniper.  Yep.  But dont care for the night maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard