Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
insert a life up your ass, dork.
if i see a k&p i will get in to snipe their arzes, if they cheat the game ROE why i cant cheat the server rules?,
i will get kicked or banned anyway, but i will leave laughing while some cheaters will love having me in their worst enemy list...

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i see everynight like 10-12 karkand IO K&P servers, theyre usually full.
i sometimes jump on them but not to play K&P, i spawn as sniper and i start sniping and claywhoring padders.
i usually get kicked or banned in less than 5 minutes if theres an admin, but if theres not, knowing that kick vote will never work, i keep on doing it, some will follow me. Is funny when a padder yells at you for your "cheating" the server rules......

does EA stills care or they have turned fully to 2142?
^ Insert life here.

Why care? Its a GAME.

Im sure some people here will be very proud of your one man vigilante, but the majority (i would hope at least) would fail to give a crap. Please join them.

Do you think EA cares in the first place at all? You pay. You play. End of story.

OH NOEZ EA SP3NT ALLLS MY MONEY$$ 0N S3RvR P01ICE, N0W THEY CANT AFFORD NU GAMES?!?!?!?!?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
man, living below 0°C all your life has screwed your mind.
care to repeat the question?

Jenspm wrote:

poor Bennet... Is someone playing on k&p servers?
jsnipy
+3,276|6563|...

They say terrorists play on K&P servers. Great place ot get some quick road kills.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-23 11:57:36)

TSal2111
+1|6787

toiletbrush wrote:

shut up you fucking idiot
my rgular account has a ban so suck a fat one
Can't imagine how that ever happened.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland

Jenspm wrote:

So, you not only care about other peoples stats, but you're also ignorant? Good for you!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
man,
jump on any k&P server and you will see people writing:
"...OMG I NEED 3 MORE KNIFE/PISTOLS KILLS FOR THE BADGE, OMFG, IM LEET..... !!!!!..............." thats the last they say before they receive a sniper bullet through the head.

cheating is wrong is I WILL FUCK ANY CHEATER I SEE...

chuuby wrote:

HOW DOES THEM STAT PADDING AFFECT YOU? who cares really? what if they already ahve there knife and pistol badges are they still stat padding?
greenhaven
+47|6506

Mad Ad wrote:

playing devils advocate for a second, why do people get pissed when other people want to play the game they want, eg armour whoring in a k&p server. Does it take something away from you if I go run over all the knifers with a vodnik? Id be playing how I want to play
I don't give a shit, I'll just run in and revive everyone.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland

man,
"...OMG I NEED 3 MORE KNIFE/PISTOLS KILLS FOR THE BADGE, OMFG, IM LEET..... !!!!!..............." thats the last they say before they receive a sniper bullet through the head.

chuuby wrote:

HOW DOES THEM STAT PADDING AFFECT YOU? who cares really? what if they already ahve there knife and pistol badges are they still stat padding?
Tell me, how does their "cheating" effect you if you just sticked to normal servers with no restrictions?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
why ignorant?,
he didnt write well his sentence.
doesnt the scandinavian countries have the highest counts of suicides?

the only good thing there are tall hot female blondes that are always looking for latin luv......

Gawwad wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

So, you not only care about other peoples stats, but you're also ignorant? Good for you!
topthrill05
+125|6619|Rochester NY USA

i sometimes jump on them but not to play K&P, i spawn as sniper and i start sniping and claywhoring padders.
i usually get kicked or banned in less than 5 minutes if theres an admin, but if theres not, knowing that kick vote will never work, i keep on doing it, some will follow me. Is funny when a padder yells at you for your "cheating" the server rules......

You need to find a new goal in life.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
because cheating is WRONG, the lord says so...

now that i remember, i have been banned too from christian servers......

Gawwad wrote:

man,

chuuby wrote:

Tell me, how does their "cheating" effect you if you just sticked to normal servers with no restrictions?
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6625|England

insert a life up your ass, dork.
The quality and obvious level of thought that went into your comeback astounds me. Well done.

if they cheat the game ROE why i cant cheat the server rules?
Feel free.

But then again, I'm sure following a set of e-rules, made up by everyone's best mate indianscout, governing you for no reason, in virtual reality, is the best way to go.

Because everyone knows if you break them, its apocalypse time. No doubt about it.

jsnipy wrote:

They say terrorists play on K&P servers.
As always your responses are spot on. +1
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
im thinking of opening a new table-dance-strippers bar at cancun,
i need hot scandinavian girls or from easter europe...

topthrill05 wrote:

=Karma-Kills=
+356|6625|England
(Its better to put the QUOTE FIRST, then the response...)
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
why?
is it too hard for you to get in the concept?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6699|BC, Canada
your going to fuck cheaters!?!
seriously though... who cares?
oh, you obviously, and no EA never cared if there was k&P servers, otherwise they would shut them down, and i have never heard of one being shut down.
why would you bother with k&p servers if you dont agree with their style of play, just find a server you like and go play that.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland

why ignorant?,
doesnt the scandinavian countries have the highest counts of suicides?

the only good thing there are tall hot female blondes that are always looking for latin luv......

Gawwad wrote:

Ignorant because of your post, I thought it would be obvious to you since I quoted it...
And if you couldn't undertand what Jenspm said in his post, I'll leave it to that. Its not cool to tease the mentally challenged, is it?
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6625|England

i get in as sniper just to piss off the bunch of stat-padders by sniping their asses.
is not a useless kit if you know how to play as a sniper.
Sniper Rifles      104:02:41      2,157      2,301      0.9374

Try again.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland

im thinking of opening a new table-dance-strippers bar at cancun,
i need hot scandinavian girls or from easter europe...

topthrill05 wrote:

Good luck getting those Scandinavians of eastern Europe!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6773|St. Andrews / Oslo

That made me laugh...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
THE RUSKIE
+19|6484|UK but from Russia(StP)
People chose whatever they want to do, if ur a noob dont go on them!!!!
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6625|England

Jenspm wrote:

That made me laugh...
QTF
+1
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6726|Espoo, Finland

Jenspm wrote:

That made me laugh...
Lol! Now that you mention it
I never really pay attention to how people spell stuff if I understand them but that's just classic
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6787|Mexico City
the question at the post was "DOES EA CARES ?"
i dont give a care, but i will have fun sniping padders...

btw Gawwad, is that a name???, if you got that name from some fantasy-fiction novel, you should grow up...
siciliano732
+202|6690|New York

man,

chuuby wrote:

thats kinda awkward huh....being that the majority of people playing this game are males....looking at your stats and about 1700 hours playin and basically every medal you can get, stressing about what other people are doing in a game they bought, and saying you want fuck guys....looks like you need to get a bit of a life my friend.

Rough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard