jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
Krylov > all
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Scar 11 + rocket attachment.

I tried the baur for few rounds as a field upgrade and never unlocked it. Not my taste. I never went for voss because that side of the tree is crap. And unlocking both sides to get the voss with granade attachment is stupid
8 unlocks ffs. Cant be that good.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
oh but it is.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
The Voss is pretty cool, it's the gun that replaced the G36E for my brother.  I don't know if any of you noticed but you like through the side scope when it's on bullet mode, but when it's in rocket mode you use the scope on top which seems to be specially made for rockets.  I guess they did that as a gift for unlocking that far up both trees, kinda like how you can use the stabilizer on the Lambert.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

GR34 wrote:

all i know if the pac assult rifle pwnes all
PAC AR = AK101
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6831
It's a pity you can't get the Krylov as an unlock, it's the best assault weapon by miles.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

GR34 wrote:

all i know if the pac assult rifle pwnes all
And yet you have the SCAR in your sig why?

I hate all of the guns, for the reason that they have a huge ass massive red dot instead of my favourite laser think iron sights

LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK

HellGuard99 wrote:

i dont like the baur, recoils too much, inaccurate, im more used to VOSS L-AR
I feel ya, Love the voss though. Had 20+ kill streaks with that baby, even more once i unlocked the shotty + rocket launcher for it

Look me up >> Jjaro
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6398
well i plan on getting the voss,,, hopefully it fits my style... after that probably the baur or something from the engineer class...
armin
+0|6757| Bosnia & Herzegovina
I use taht weapon all teh time, fist weapon unlock I did, and the best. 40 rounds, got an accuracy of 25% and a K/D ratio of 5.0 with it (155kills). Single round fire makes it very accurate on long ranges
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
looks like im gonna unlock the voss now
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6433|Washington State, USA
god dammit i should have got the voss...
armin
+0|6757| Bosnia & Herzegovina
I wish i could have my AK-47 from BF2, and the M2 tank
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm getting 2142 in 4 hours!

Wooooooo
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
omg 4dayslate!

Board footer