Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6685|Brisbane, Australia

We all know that BF2142 locks in the CD key to the first account you login with, So how does this affect us?

Internet Cafe Players - These are the unluckiest people of all in this. As they do not get to keep there character, unlike BF2, you could create an account, now you can only create a character on the ICafe account - GG, people will have to start over and over again. Thats players lost.

Siblings - Me and my brother both have different BF2 accounts, come 2142, we will have to either buy two copies, or share the account.

Not. Happening. Ever.

Great Job DICE, in an effort to stop Key Theft, you forgot to think about the long term causes!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6624|Iceland
getting sick of these anti-EA/DICE crap. Dont buy the game if u dont like it.

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-23 00:32:07)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6656|Canada
i used to b those icafe users, and yup that would suck big time. but i got a new comp, so i am happy
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6595|Area 51

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

As far as I could read he didn't complain about the features ingame, but he talked about EA/DICE their ignorance by using a dumbass Key system, because just like he said, I and my dad played BF2 with the same copy, but if my dad would want to play BF2142 just like me he would have to buy a new copy of it, and that sucks big time
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Fuck you cunt, I am getting the game, I want to get the game - Stop fucking jumping to conclusions

It works both ways, Just as people dont like Anti EA/DICE posts in Pro EA/DICE threads, the same can be said for Anti EA/DICE threads

Dont like what I say? Leave the thread - Fucking hypocrite.

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-10-23 00:37:55)

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6630|Warwickshire, England
You could still have seperate soldiers though. You log in to your account and then 'create new soldier'
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

I know, but I create mass amounts of soldiers, I could have only 3 and give one to my brother, but I just cant trust him.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6610|England
Its to also stop people logging in on other peoples account's and getting them upgrades like what happened on special forces .

Plus it has always been 1 game per person its not EA/DICE fault its been happening for years its cheap enough just buy 2 copys .
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6624|Iceland

Sarrk wrote:

I know, but I create mass amounts of soldiers, I could have only 3 and give one to my brother, but I just cant trust him.
thats cause u are a cunt.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

What? Your still here?

Knight`UK wrote:

Its to also stop people logging in on other peoples account's and getting them upgrades like what happened on special forces .
No, not really, Not for a base game - If there is to come something like SF for 2142, then locking it in would be alright.

Knight`UK wrote:

Plus it has always been 1 game per person its not EA/DICE fault its been happening for years its cheap enough just buy 2 copys .
Its not always been 1 person per game, like I said, this system fucks internet cafe players over.

Cheap enough? 100$ Per Copy over here. I dont think so.

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-10-23 00:52:04)

diglow~Flow
+32|6656|British Columbia, Canada
I LOVE THE GAME THE GAME OWNS!!!

https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6146/good2142kc9.jpg

it was a good morning hehe love the L5!

Last edited by diglow~Flow (2006-10-23 00:51:31)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

7 Kills, not much -______-

Wrong thread too. Its about the CD Keys here, you want the brag thread.
diglow~Flow
What i was just tell you how good the game was and to stop bitching about it lol

Beside theres nothing wrong with the CD-key unless you did something to it... (I.E. Used it on another computer) so on...

Last edited by diglow~Flow (2006-10-23 00:58:45)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Perhaps you do not understand me - I am getting 2142, I am just dissapointed with the CD Key system

Hell, I like the game so much, I already have admin rights on one of the servers.

Christ.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6610|England
$100 for a game fuck sake thats shit .

I paid £20 for my copy .
diglow~Flow

Knight`UK wrote:

$100 for a game fuck sake thats shit .

I paid £20 for my copy .
so far i havent payed anything for mine i just took the game off one of my friends lol
diglow~Flow

Sarrk wrote:

Perhaps you do not understand me - I am getting 2142, I am just dissapointed with the CD Key system

Hell, I like the game so much, I already have admin rights on one of the servers.

Christ.
What is wrong w/ the cd-key system..???? They allow 4 usernames per CD-key...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

I like my alter ego's.

Yeah, 100$ AUSTRALIAN here
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6610|England
Sarrk cant you get a euro m8 to buy 2 copies and send them to you or isnt that going to work ?? (me a pc nub btw)
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Actually, Im getting someone I know, who's currency is just so fucked, in a good way, to buy me a copy

Feel free to purchase me a copy though for my brother
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6694|NT, like Mick Dundee

Sarrk, my brothers and I are fine. Although I don't get multiple accounts which were always fun. Like the M16 whore I had.... Shit forgotten it's name too.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Yeah, I know, I dont even plan on letting him near the game this time - He got my old CD key banned from Node.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6454|Canuckistan
Sarrk, what about different soldier names?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Hush, Im trying to make a point.

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6694|NT, like Mick Dundee

Archer wrote:

Sarrk, what about different soldier names?
They ban by IP here. Little brother has had us banned from node before... Not permanently though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard