GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6570
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … orces.html

These guys kicked my gunner for killing them twice.  They were in the air and far away from any base.  If you are a good player,  don't waste your time on this server.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6616|Reisterstown, MD

Not much you can do except either buy your own server and run it the way you want or find another one out of the thousands that are out there.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6669
twats, i hate admins that kick you if you kill them

you should have to pass an admin test to get a server.

i wish someone would bring out a not kickable and invincible hack.

so i could use it and hunt down all these wankers.

the other day i got banned from a server for applying for commander and getting it.

ffs, could you not just ask me to resign you fucking toenail!
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6570
Ok,  time for me to eat a crow.  As it turns out,  my friend was banned by punkbuster for packet loss.  And some sort of technical error that the packet loss caused.   This has never happend, and us being kicked for killing admin has happend a lot, but even though it was an honest mistake,  I should not have jummped the gun just because of my frustration.   Let this be a lesson to myself and others that if you take the time to join the clans teamspeak and inqurie about such events in a civilized manner, then you can find out the truth.   Thanks to the Combined Forces  guys for showing me the light and in case you see this DOGG,  im sorry.

hmmmm crow.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6511|England
Ahh holy jesus.. today i was in a clan server [TL] if i remember right...  kubra damn 64 player, two admins are in the MEC bomber i'm in the f15 i constantly shoot them down..they accuse me of all sorts, thing is there not even moving when i lock onto them..anyway i'm about to type try moving an using flares when i'm kicked for being a " Cheating faggot " classic.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6479|USA
I hate abusive admins...   I was in the H2k #2 24/7 daqing server and I got banned for "baseraping".. The thing is, baseraping was ALLOWED. It was rule #2 baseraping is ALLOWED. And I got banned.  The server disapeared apparently.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6457|Washington State, USA
ha they banned me for killing them through a fence lol
LivelyToaster
+60|6746|Sacto, CA
If I started a thread every time I got kicked or banned from a server for no good reason I'd need my own fricken website. Who cares if you get kicked. There's a 1000 other servers that you can play on. Just move on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard