[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6594|Iceland
I have 1 thats is Onslaught_01 (21) 21 times and he is also a good player, but i dont remember have killing him but i did 21 times IAR! I remember my Hawk victim cause he dared me to get him to my vic. list and was smart enough to go Idle the whole round [didnt wanna look like a padder so 23 was enough :p] and tinkerbell and I had a 1v1 war kinda, on a 64p server cause we were ALLWAYS killing each other [hes my enemy and my vic]

When I make a topic im always; Bored.

Comments

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-22 04:28:13)

Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
Don't remember any, but I sometimes play with them on random servers.. BIG coincidence.

( I check my stats after to check if it's actually them )

Last edited by Simon (2006-10-22 04:30:05)

spikes14
+25|6397
i cant remember killing any of mine, because i have short term memory loss!

what was i saying? oh yeah...

i cant remember killing any of mine, because i have short term memory loss!
Madiz
is back
+26|6756
i have about 3 guys who i dont remember
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
spikes14
+25|6397
oh yeah when did you kill them?
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i remember all of them.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
My worst enemy and Favorite victim haven't changed since the first day I played my new account.

And I have never played against either of the players.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-10-22 10:45:09)

The_Jester
+52|6491|Italy
I remember only my fav, he kept using a stinger on Dalian, trying to take me down (using a J10), always getting killed by my MG.

But I don't remember any of the others. Not even that SimShark guy, wich I killed 6 times, and he killed me 5.

Last edited by The_Jester (2006-10-22 10:48:30)

reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
RecklessTexas
On Sharqi, he was sniping and just pissing me off because I couldnt find him, so I literally made it my duty to find this guy. I eventually did and continused to find him all round....15 kills on him in 1 round...lol

Goes to show, dont piss off a medic with an ak-101!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I don't remember any since I don't care who I kill, so long as they're dead.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary
My worst enemy, I remember, we claymored the shit out of each other trying to take a Palace  flag on Warlord.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

I only remember 2 enemies and 3 victims.
47man
+46|6424|Cali
I dont remember any of them except amd... he was stat padding so i made it my mission to put him on my list.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6768|Tenn
i dont remember most of mine but i do remember playing against my most recent vic but i dont remember kickin his ass. that bokie guy(13) went idle on mashtuur and i was a sniper. kept moving so i could find him. then ol edog(8) thought him and his buddies were the shit in the chopper. caught my squadmate on the other team so i slapped him around and put him on my vic list

so yea i really only remember like 3 or 4

Sum guy just made a topic and reminded me that, anytime im playing and thinking "well ive killed this guy at least 10-15 times" hes gotta show up on my vic list. but never does. then some random guy shows up i dont even remember playing. Damn you EA

Last edited by CTD-CaptainBuck (2006-10-22 11:31:12)

Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Yes, I've got a few on my victim's and enemy's list that I have no recollection of ever playing with. That AngryBinkus once got removed from my victim's list, and then came back. And some guy supposedly killed me twice and now I'm his victim.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

I think half the people on my victims list I do not remember.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

I remember my ultimate fav victom, and this guy called portugal england, thingy (was jst after that game in the world cup) he killed me twice in a row and laughed his head off over the chat.  SO I killed him 3 times, muahahah just one more was sooooooo worth it.  But appart from those 2 I do not have a clue who the hell the rest are, and no doubt on there stat's they wont know who I am.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
I have some guy 15 times and i do NOT remember him. He only recently showed up and. And for some reason my ""favourite" victim is only 12 times. I remember him but i have no idea who this PompitousOfLove  guy is? He doesn't live anywhere near me either....
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
I don't even remember seeing the names in game, except for my worst enemy. He was in a jet and my team didn't even have one half-way decent jet pilot so he had a field day with us.

Actually, I remember my worst enemy who got the the least amount of times. That's when I just decided to knife as many people as possible because I was on this insanely long round of karkand. He only got me four times but he's seemed to be new to the game so a small amount was enough to make his list.
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
I dont really remember any of them except HiTi.  Was in inf only in warlord and we were both support the whole match.  I just remember him cause his scores way higher than mine so it suprized me.
~Ryan
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

The 2 assholes in my "more enemies" list, dont remember them.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
I can't remember practically any of mine, including the guy in the #2 spot with 15 deaths which I was surprised at when he was added to the list.

#1 spot is easy: he was AFK on the artillery island on Wake and provided a lot of sniping practice.

I can remember TycowMcMoo because of the funny name and he was asking for tips on an SF map which I tried to help out with.
Ryker
+13|6504
I dont remeber killing any of them. One guy who is my victim (rallemus) joined a server i was in and we both started talking for a bit then he started playing and won by like 50 points. He had a K ratio of 5:1 and always got 2 kills never one... I was so damn surprised I'd ever got him as a victim cause I could only kill him when I had a squad backing me up.
bingobones
+6|6725|London, UK
dont remember most of mine
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6544|Sverige (SWE)
Don´t remember - don´t rely bother

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard