masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6730|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Is there a simple way to get the 1000 of repairs, first aid & resupplies for the Meritorious Service Medal
Kriznik
+0|6784
nothing is simple
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6752|Finland
As Kriznik said, nothing is simple. Particularly when we are talking about medals. All this take time but then after you'll get it you'll be damn happy, trust me.
Diddy_Bongo
+0|6732
I just need those ruddy repairs they re a pain in teh arse to get, as a medic etc its just throw bags down left right and centre you can pick up upto 50 a round that way but repairs now then they are nasty!!!
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6752|Finland
Well go to Karkand only server, take tank or APC and be engineer. After that go togetger with other APC(s) or Tank. You will get something like 10-20 repair poins/round. Still it mean many, many rounds but there's just isn't any easy way to get those (except padding, but it sucks and there's no point to do it)

EDIT: btw you have nice global rank with PLA diddy_bongo

Last edited by BlueScreen (2005-12-15 09:02:59)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

Diddy_Bongo wrote:

I just need those ruddy repairs they re a pain in teh arse to get, as a medic etc its just throw bags down left right and centre you can pick up upto 50 a round that way but repairs now then they are nasty!!!
lol... i know a way to get around 50 to 60 repairs a round.
CackNBallz
+45|6756|Toronto, Canada
Try to get maybe 4 or 5 repair points in a round and then switch to the kit you normally use.  If the other team's spec ops is blowing stuff up (like they do all the time in Sharqi) then you can stay as an engineer the whole time repairing things when they are destroyed. 

If the teams are even, then the TV station will be changing sides frequently with the assets most likely blown to hell as well with each change.  To get 25 repair points?? I don't know... I have only gotten 21 in a round using the tactic I outlined above.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6787|Golden, CO
repair everything in sight.
Buffnuggles
+11|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

Sgt.Gene wrote:

lol... i know a way to get around 50 to 60 repairs a round.
I know what you mean, it's said before in this forum.
Kriznik
+0|6784

Diddy_Bongo wrote:

really 50 heal points/round? ... so where is your EXPERT FIRST AID ??? ... it needs only 25/iar....

lol ... come on!!!!!

EXPERT FIRST AID is hardest think ever... i trying and i'll get 21/round in mastuur city... but 4 more needed to get badge

so dont blame ppls with 50heals / round
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6733
I still need over 500 repairs

Not easy if you don't pad...
Erkut.hv
+124|6748|California
Yeah it took me forever and a day to just get my 10 repairs on one round. Finally did it flying a blackhawk around the city, being a little repair whore. As far as medding, I've got the 25 points before, I think, but I am nowhere near the 750 heals needed for the expert. That frackin badge is gonna be a pain in the arse to get.
Diddy_Bongo
+0|6732
Best round I have had with medic was 42 heals, but that was before the patches and before i got expert medic. Havent really used medic since patch as trying to get other classes upto 100 hours. Same is said for support (48 resupplies on Gator is easy to achieve) Havent tried for either Expert first aid , Expert support combat or Expert command yet all of which I am eligible for. I will say though have failed on a few occasions to get Exoert Knife and Vet/Expert Explosives (missed out by 2 the otehr day ).

As for my global rank with PLA well thanks but used to be about 35 places higher !!! just havent played normal BF2 for some time as IM whoring on SF !!!!!!

Any clues as to how to get these repair points quicker ???????
xaven
+25|6746|Berlin
give up the real life and keep on repairing still working on the meritorious service medal like u. but running around repairing items and vehicles doesnt make sense. i found out that a car behind a tank on a non city map is effective. and when anybdy requests repairs, u get a driver special ability point into the bargain...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard