farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

Hi, yeah uhh I think it's time i upgrade my computer and i finally have some cash!!!
I was thinking of this video card upgrading from my 5500 :*( http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/EVGA-e-G … il.do#tabs
I have a PCI-E but i want to upgrade ram and i have no clue how to choose which ram is right...The ram i have in is the 1 gb that came with my computer. I'm wondering if i can just put any kind of ram or if it needs to be specific. Also, what kind of power supply and cooling would I need to power the card. Right now i just have the stock fans and plugged into a regular outlet. I noticed that the card im looking at doesent have a fan :*(. Oh and I cant order from Newegg because I don't have a credit card so yeah.
If you need anymore information just post here or with some answers or helpful tips
Thanks in advace
cailuc
Friendly fire isn't
+36|6618
Yes it's a good card, have a couple of GT's in Sli and these cards are top performers for the money. 

To find out what memory you need try here --> www.kingston.com
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6641|Deep In The South Of Texas
You don't need a credit card to buy from The Egg, they take check and money orders too.

If you can afford it, go with the 7600GT. It may be more expensive, but the passive cooler on the GS is not good, particulalry if you want a good gaming card.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

its almost worth to get someone to buy it and you give them cash ... local stores are always pricey
vjs
+19|6770
That card has ddr2 on it...

It's not a great great its a so so card. Really get something with gdram3 most decent cards have it.

Might be sorry later even if the price looks attractive you'll kick yourself for not spending an extra 40 bucks.
younggun
+28|6643
Yes get GDDR3 it is newer and faster than GDDR2. The 7600GT would be a good choice they can be found for <$120 After rebate.

As for the ram, we need to know more of your specs before we can tell you what to get.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard