Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6728|Germany

Played Karkand, thinking that it would be similar to singleplayer, died several times, got a badge.
Saw that I was bad...

After my first rounds I started to command if there wasn't any commander and became a tank driver.

A few month ago I started to do what I never did well before: playing infantry.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6648|I smell corners
I played sharqi and my team was full of noobs like myself at that time, we where MEC and couldn't get out of the uncap because we got raped.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6545|Sverige (SWE)
Played Sharqi and got my purple hart.... :-(
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
Enrollment Date      2005-10-09 16:05:00

Purple heart - Novemeber 30, ahah I sucked for so long
s()mtingWong
+48|6693
First time i ever played, i smashed the bots on easy then when i went into a ranked server i got slapped around like a newb. Lol back in my newby days i could remember i died like 16x straight and thought i was gonna get the purple heart . Damn i wish back in the days i knew what i know now, my ratio would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-10-22 04:39:49)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

leetkyle wrote:

operation clean sweep trying to fly a black hawk.. couldn't get it off the ground, and when i did - i crashed immediately.

edit// killing wise, i was assault as the m16a2 appealed to me.. i think i got like 12 kills and 20 deaths.. EASY bots
lol, I did the same thing on the same map. Only I took 5 pissed off passengers down with me. I never thought I was going to learn how to fly.
The_Jester
+52|6492|Italy
Kubra Dam, going around on foot as anti-tank.
I didn't have enough kills for the purple heart, but way more than 20 deaths.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

I tried flying a plane. I was so used to flying in BF1942 when the controls were inverted, so I guessed it was like that on here too. Anyways, it wasn't, so I was taking off then nose dived into the floor like 3 times before getting off the ground, then crashing again and again.
Electonic Komando
+1|6499|War Saw Town
First map: Kubra dam ,playing as MEC assault I got first ribbon for parachute jumping from this awsome construction.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
playing ghost town and getting owned.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

Sharqi Peninsula
-Basic Assault
-Basic SpecOps
-Basic Medic
-Basic Engineer
-Gold Star
100 Points
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Sharqi Peninsula
-Basic Assault
-Basic SpecOps
-Basic Medic
-Basic Engineer
-Gold Star
100 Points
wow, are u serious? wtf
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
The only thing I can remember of my first BF round is me healing a Sniper on a Karkand rooftop.
greenhaven
+47|6466
I was on Dragon Valley, as infantry. Got a purple heart that day.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Oman as USMC with an M4. I did pretty good, i think. Can't remeber getting bombed/arty'd and all that crap. That came in my 10th-11th round when i started playing Wake/Karkand/City maps

I should've just stayed on that map but i couldn't (and still can't) find any decent European Oman servers (Except TV2......)
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6559|AK101 Factory
Mashtuur and going z0mg blackhawkz!!!11 and crashing it. Then ran around getting used to the map as spec ops.
Pyrri
+7|6623
I tk'd someone who was gunning the .50 cal on an NJ2whatever on Daqing. Then I disconnected
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
singleplayer dalian and crashed the chopper about 100 times! than i managed to hold it in the air and fell in love!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6530|Belgium
My first map was FuShe Pass (havent played it much since). My first action ever was a transport roadkill i ended the round with 1-0 K/D
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6458|Lima, PERU
i really dont remember wich map was.... all i remember is i used to die die and die again
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Dalian plant, 64 Player ranked, didnt see the point of practising against bots! Spent about 2 hours as assault, got pwnd, went sniper, got pwnd. Played Pinball.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6720|Las Vegas
My first round was at the Microsoft booth at CES in Las Vegas.  They had BF2 and F.E.A.R, neither game was out yet.  I got to do some hands-on MP with both and both rocked my world.  As it turns out, BF2 would have a much larger impact on my life though...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

I got like 7 points
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
it was fushee pass. i think i died multiple times by crashing tanks and DPVs in the river.  I did things like using the AT on people when i was under the impression that it could deal splash damage. I also got in transport choppers with the goal of "lining up my gunners" so i would basically fly a blackhawk in a low circle around a base until i hit a tree or got shot down. And I doubt I went prone once the whole round.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I got like 7 points
basically it was that.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-10-22 14:56:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard