specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
i seem to be getting my stats now even my awards but none from before that i previously got. Anyone else getting this?
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6627|San Francisco, CA
i think you're just going to have to re-earn those awards..god knows how many times i've gotten the helo ribbon.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Even when the stats do finally update they don’t seem to be correct. I somewhat doubt I have a kill to death ratio of 47:1 with one of the assault rifles and ive got loads of deaths with guns I don’t even have unlocked yet. I’ve got deaths with support weapons but I have not even played support yet.
Its all screwed.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6627|San Francisco, CA

Kobrakai wrote:

Even when the stats do finally update they don’t seem to be correct. I somewhat doubt I have a kill to death ratio of 47:1 with one of the assault rifles and ive got loads of deaths with guns I don’t even have unlocked yet. I’ve got deaths with support weapons but I have not even played support yet.
Its all screwed.
maybe it's the people that've killed you with that gun?
RexRandy
+2|6684
I´ve got a spm of 5,01 lol
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6564|Iceland

RexRandy wrote:

ye if it werent for the pins i think u would have like 1-2, no flame im saying ppl have high SPM cause of that.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538

MURcarnage wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

Its all screwed.
maybe it's the people that've killed you with that gun?
It is! The stats show how many times opponents killed you with this specific gun. It's not the same like in Bf2.
RexRandy
+2|6684

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

RexRandy wrote:

ye if it werent for the pins i think u would have like 1-2, no flame im saying ppl have high SPM cause of that.
I thought this spm is wrong...i really dont get the whole stat-system in 2142...
Stelec-02-
+0|6367|France
I cross that ea test of regulated problem of Stat its fact 10 times that I gain the same pin lol...
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6564|Iceland

Stelec-02- wrote:

I cross that ea test of regulated problem of Stat its fact 10 times that I gain the same pin lol...
Pins, u can get 10000000000000000000000000 times just as long as u do what is requierd, but Ribbons u can only get 1 time.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6564|Iceland

RexRandy wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

RexRandy wrote:

I thought this spm is wrong...i really dont get the whole stat-system in 2142...
When i get a pin u get e.c 10 career points, those points will add to your SPM and if u get 5 pins IAR its like 50 points if they are all 10 points but some are with more than 10 is its not exacly like that.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
If its based on how many times you were killed with a weapon then its stupid, having a ratio is just pointless.
Stelec-02-
+0|6367|France

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Pins, u can get 10000000000000000000000000 times just as long as u do what is requierd, but Ribbons u can only get 1 time.
yes as in BF2
specxops
Banned
meh ill just get them again but still my stats are all wrong now they never updated the kills i got from 2 days ago so it looks weird
Dressed In Decay
+14|6507

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

When i get a pin u get e.c 10 career points, those points will add to your SPM and if u get 5 pins IAR its like 50 points if they are all 10 points but some are with more than 10 is its not exacly like that.
Career points don't go into your score per minute, I have a SPM of 3.5 and a career point per minute of 6.3.
specxops
Banned
ya im getting everything just fine now sucks tho that i didnt get my old badges, i got the rest i cant get the knife one this time tho i got it 6 times 2 days ago lol and i didnt get any of it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard