Malfera
+3|6520
First ever round online or first round period?

First ever was getting smoked by bots on Dalian. First online play was Karkand where I was TK'd numerous times for the USMC APC. I was stunned that ppl on my own team were actually killing me...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
First time i played was on Karkand on a 64 man server...was USMC....got a kill streak of about 6 with the m249 saw...before becoming the official Arty Magnet for the rest of my day ...Im still a magnet those days...But ive lost some "Magnetism" (Watever its called)
Termisx
+5|6406|Finland
I started with singleplayer vs hard bots and owned (as infantry) them just to try out the game
(former ut2k4 online guru, bots too stupid compared to ut2k4), then i moved to online starting from Gulf of Oman jumped in tank and became a tank / inf medic whore. Man i hated those jets there, my overall kdr was 0.5 during first 2 weeks then i got it up to 2.5...as  fast as i adapted to BF2.  I never managed to get purple heart , even was trying to get 1 but i couldnt resist killing too much .
dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Dalian plant, whored the F-35 after 2 weeks of playing the demo.
I thought Gulf of Oman was the only map in the demo.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

dubbs wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Dalian plant, whored the F-35 after 2 weeks of playing the demo.
I thought Gulf of Oman was the only map in the demo.
i think he means after playing and being experienced as a result of the demo, he then did this after the actual release.

mine was similar, did pretty good as a result of practice in the demo. first map was sharqui, got basic sniper my first game.
jsgilly20
+0|6397
I died alot...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Sniping in Sharqi. Couldn't hit shit. I was a really good Sniper in BF1942, (still am somewhat,) but the Sniping style is so different.
Got lost many times too. I could navigate Sharqi Peninsular with my eyes closed now, so it's hard to imagine it being so unfamilliar.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SnIpErOwNzYoU
Duck And Cover!
+12|6435|Michigan
The first time I played BF2 i got my purple heart, but I made a new account and i gave my dad my old one , but my first map was Karkand. And i got kicked after 30 mins. for force tking. Im like WTF did i DO! I dunno how to play yet. and all i did was snipe in a corner and killed a whole 2 people got knifed and did it again and got shock paddled. Im like someone teach me HOW TO PLAy!
47man
+46|6423|Cali
Tried to play on wake without using the vehicles.... got my purple heart.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6693|Vancouver BC Canada
Gulf of Oman, spec ops.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6630|Chicago, IL
For me it was Karkand... Medic.... Gun ho to help someone, and stepped in front of my own teams APC.... not even a reach around.
TuataraDude
+115|6521|Aotearoa
Gulf of Oman, shooting at anything that moved.

Then thought sniper would be better as I had more time to recognise friend from foe.
FirePhoenix
+18|6638|hamilton, scotland
I was spec ops on gulf of oman and tked my team mate on the aa. And proceeded to tk another 2 or 3 before realising that - points aint good :s
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6648|Norway
Drunk noob tubing at karkand at a friends house
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6439|canada
my fist round was on a 64 player wake server, i used the m24 and hit a guy out of a moving boat, after that i died alot and then got like 4 more kills later in the game
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
lol i had fun my first time, it was sharqi and i was MEC spec ops and i didnt know that you have to lay prone to kill something, so i was shooting while standing and couldnt hit shit
im_in_heaven
+27|6587
Mine was on Karkand and i was camped out in the hotel flag area. And i kept popping my head out  and a tank kept shooting his tank shells over my head. It was such a rush for me lol. I was a sniper also.
Buzz2628
+0|6397
Earn a purple heart.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Crash into the dam on Kubra Dam a few times.
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6534
do u guys remember when u fly in black hwak and cap the flags and everybody gets points in the chopper
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
played karkan. got in the .50 cal gun on top and stayed there all round. Next round spawned at gast station and walked all the way to the hotel and get killed meters away from it. And whenever an arty hit near me, i actually shuddered back in my chair XD
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6823|St. Louis, MO
I wish I could remember the first round I played.That was over a year ago.Probably Karkand I guess.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6781|The Hague, Holland
Wauw, thats a while back for me..

Hmm I think I played USMC on Karkand on a 32 non ranked server..
Being teh suxx0rs ofcourse .

*sings* Memooorieeesss */sings*
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6654
Played Karkand on a friends computer before I bought the game.  I died a lot and tk a couple people becuase I was used to DC.  I was MEC and didn't realize they changed the name tag thing.  In DC, the USMC always had blue and the non USMC always had red.  With BF2 friendlies always have blue but I kept forgetting and thus the tk's.  Then my friend made me stop playing cause he didn't want to get kicked off the server.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland
lol i was on a karkand server and I had played the demo and LOVED the C4 so i allways put it where a guy would come around the corner, but I sometimes waited for 2 mins just prone on a middle of the street while the USMC had capped the hotel flag and i was behind it.... -.- dam i was shit at this game.

I dont remeber my KD ratio.
Ohh and back then the ''best'' tactic was to use a shootie on karkand xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard