PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6417|Norway | Unkown
I'm not sure what it is for, but have anyone else been getting up this msg?

in-game:
https://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8475/nimiwi7.png

loc file:
https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2420/nimiyn5.png

And do anyone know what its for??
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
+2|6767|Winterpeg Manitoba
did u join that server through gamespy?
PhaxeNor
nope, from the game itself
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
it must b swedish for sumthing
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland
It's Finnish and means "NAME". Weird if you installed the game in english... Well, It's kinda weird anyway.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513
#nimi?   Ftw
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661

Gawwad wrote:

It's Finnish and means "NAME". Weird if you installed the game in english... Well, It's kinda weird anyway.
lol yes it's Finnish and that's really weird, it's easy to change to correct via localization files.

-maybe some error during the installation or somthing caused that.

Last edited by ZimiZuhu (2007-02-24 04:11:22)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6628|Los Angeles, California, US.
Swedish For, Name? And, Probably A Localization Problem.

Edit, Read Above, Finnish I Guess.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-10-22 02:51:26)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
tupla_s
+455|6594|Finland
Getting that too, I just removed it from localization
Angel.C-sq
+24|6690|Computer Chair
Never seen it before, looks like the game doenst load a translation part good.
Consollus
+21|6727|Sweden
I'm getting "#NAVN?" instead, and that's Norwegian for "name" I think...
tupla_s
+455|6594|Finland

Consollus wrote:

I'm getting "#NAVN?" instead, and that's Norwegian for "name" I think...
It's the file type that it saves as, it doesn't support forms and on some lines there's = + or - at the beginning and it thinks of it as a form so it replaces it with that. You need to fix it in notebad or by removing the = + or - from the beginning
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
You installed someones colour config and he must have done something wrong in it in order to make it look like that.

Because normally it don't shot up. Or it's just that the colour config bugs overall unless you do it perfect.

And as someone said it's the Finnish word for name. And my bet on the Navn is most likely Russian. At least it sounds like it.

Edit: I get this to just so you know and it's most likely Vengence colour config if I'm not wrong. Don't really remember who made it but someone made a topic with it.

Last edited by Zefar (2006-10-30 06:44:45)

tupla_s
+455|6594|Finland

Zefar wrote:

You installed someones colour config and he must have done something wrong in it in order to make it look like that.

Because normally it don't shot up. Or it's just that the colour config bugs overall unless you do it perfect.

And as someone said it's the Finnish word for name. And my bet on the Navn is most likely Russian. At least it sounds like it.

Edit: I get this to just so you know and it's most likely Vengence colour config if I'm not wrong. Don't really remember who made it but someone made a topic with it.
If you get #Nimi? It's my old, but the new one doesn't have it anymore, or if you get it in other language then it's not mine
And btw it's not the gamespy_textfield that causes it like in Phaxe's image, it's the "squad member bonus"/"squad order bonus"
PhaxeNor

tupla_s wrote:

And btw it's not the gamespy_textfield that causes it like in Phaxe's image, it's the "squad member bonus"/"squad order bonus"[/color][/b]
Also when i kill someone (not in squad)
tupla_s
+455|6594|Finland

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

tupla_s wrote:

And btw it's not the gamespy_textfield that causes it like in Phaxe's image, it's the "squad member bonus"/"squad order bonus"[/color][/b]
Also when i kill someone (not in squad)
Well there was few other lines too, just couldn't remember them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard