I lag only in the titan25%25% - 15
I lag in conquest11%11% - 7
I don't lag at all you suck13%13% - 8
This game sucks I'm not going to by it18%18% - 11
Total: 60
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville
well plain an simple. Do you lag ? if so where and what mode. discuss.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
I don't lag at all.
Except, the LOLS YOU SUCK part isn't that necessary.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
No, in the titan, i still can own.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
If you lag, turn down your settings.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
i only lag in far off servers which is expected.
FrenziedAU
+6|6418|Australia
I lag a little bit in the titan.  Apparently this is because the titan is moving while you are moving around in it, but I can't confirm this.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA
I only lag when i go down the stairs towards my reactor or the hallway into the titan(when attacking)  locks up for a second or two then resumes normally.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville
my settings are on low. It might be becuase I only have 512 ram. Conquest plays fine but when ever I play a titan map its laggy as hell.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6807|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Well in my case I got 2 gigs of ram. At the beginning of a round every thing is nice and smooth but as soon as some retard who takes a commander spot decided to move that flying barge. I get lag like you would not believe. Today I played on one server where for a half of the round every thing was fine, One of the commander decided to start moving titan and every one on the server start noticing lag. As soon as we asked them to stop moving them every thing went back to normal.

I still don't see a reason of moving thous things around. Everyone will know were the thing is and no matter how you try missals will find it's target, and when shields are down enemies will land their landing parties on it. It's my opinion.

Body of mine told me EA had the same problem with BF1942 when some one would move the carrier it will lag any servers. Eventually the fixed that problem, just want to see how long will them take to fix this one. I love bf2142, but right now it feels like you playing BF:SF when it just came out. If any of you remember you could not even walk in side carrier on Iron Gator, but problem was fixed. So hope EA is listening, and get this problem with TITANS fix.

Last edited by l=l-Oneill-l=l (2006-10-21 23:48:35)

J3ST3R
+59|6484|Vancouver, Canada
I lag in titan mode all together all my settings are at low except view distance scale which is at 100% in conquest i get no lag though
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I don't lag at all you suck
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
I lag like a bitch. I dont know if its the game or the computer but i dont feel like playing because of it
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
i lag like crap! but its not my fps. i think it's my isp's modem.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
i normally get a little lag in the titan, but only when trying to attack soldiers, the titan gets moved so you can take flags with it, as well help teams defend flags from a good distance
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6512|Sammamish, WA
Ya I lag HARD in the titan. I wonder what it is about it. You would think your framerate would increase in an indoor environment. Probably buggy like the rest of the game.

Oh, and the reason you'd move the titan is to provide support to attacking troops using those huge guns on the underside of the thing. Those things are pretty devastating, especially to troops trying to cap a silo. Also, if your teammates are on top of things, you move your titan so it's facing the landing bay of the other titan and you shoot their aircraft as they take off. Sure helps when your shields go down so they don't land the transports on your titan and use them as spawn points.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
dont lag at all i love my computer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard