Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
Its gotta be the Titan Defense award. When you think about it, when you kill an enemy on your Titan, you get 1 point for killing them, and 1 point for killing them on the Titan. Then if you get 7 kills (EASY to do), you get the Titan Defense Pin, which is worth 20 points at the end of the round, thus, each one you earn nets you a total of 34 points, and I easily manage 2 or 3 a round.

Last edited by Elamdri (2006-10-21 15:32:12)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6763|Internet!
Uh, you only need 7 kills for a Titan Defense Pin.

But yes, it's an excellent pin.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria

Kanil wrote:

Uh, you only need 7 kills for a Titan Defense Pin.

But yes, it's an excellent pin.
LOL, your right, geez, what was I thinking.

Heck, its even better then. Less kills means you earn it faster. 20 free points ever 7 kills, thats sweet.
MDKThePriest
+6|6563
Don't forget that if you get a kill streak of 5 thats another 10 points, and one of 10 its another 20pts!! w00t! for titan defense!
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
Titan attack is also pretty good, because when everyone is focusing on the Core or trying to get to it they don't give a damn on who's behind them untill 3-4 of their own people died infront of them. :3

Also this is why Titan mode is much better on the point whore than the normal mode. Also getting 5 headshots with snipers give you a medal to. :3 Gotten it now and then.

Getting 7 knife kills to but I only gotten up to 6 then either my team have completely destroyed the other teams titans or my own titan gets destroyed. Also it's best to be on the EU team to knife on the titan because you can sneak over it. Almost all the time they don't look back unless you done it like 5 times in a row. :3
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
One of my first titan matches, got up in the rafters, and there was a whole squad sitting in the doorway to one of the consoles. They couldn't go any furthur, since they would get mowed down, so I dropped down behind them, knife'd em all

got

Combat Effieciency Pin
Titan Defense Pin
Basic Collectors Badge
Basic Colletors Pin
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
It does seem a little unfair that Titan nets you so many more points than conquest...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica

Talon wrote:

It does seem a little unfair that Titan nets you so many more points than conquest...
Conquest is just as easy to get points in if you have a squad working together.  You can get tons of squad points and pins by sticking together on the infantry maps.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Titan is a point farm

5 titan defender pins
1 titan destructor pin
1 Distinguished CE pin (10 in a row)
6 Combat Efficency pins (5 in a row)

160 in pins and a gold star

I managed 200 once but dont have the screenshots to count them
irok100
+114|6651
i hate titan mode...
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
I can never seem to get the titan destructor pin to register. I've gotten it like 7 times and I don't have any in my awards.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
i decided to put down demo packs throughout a long hallway in a round defending the titan, i see a few guys running down it and boom@ there is my nice explosives badge with 1 click i got a few earlier in the round though. i also got 4 titan defense pins in that one round. a lot of combat efiiciency pins and whatever else. got almost 300 points that round.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Talon wrote:

Conquest is just as easy to get points in if you have a squad working together.  You can get tons of squad points and pins by sticking together on the infantry maps.
yep i joined the server u usally play on frikin 300 pionts for the squad, but they where top they are "1337"lol but yea teamwork get u shit loads of pionts
J3ST3R
+59|6515|Vancouver, Canada
ya but titan is laggy as shit
HellGuard99
+2|6526
especially when the titan is moving... ugh i hate that.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
i dont lag at all in the titan. when it moves it makes it look like its lagging, but it actually isnt. you are on something that is moving. its bad coding by dice
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I have realized this a couple of days ago. I have like 10 of those pins so far.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-10-21 21:32:00)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
also, the clear skies pin is easy to get.....
HellGuard99
+2|6526
how'd u get that then?
.|microphage
+4|6634|Vancouver, BC
lol, yesterday i got so many pins, it needed so show all my pins on seperate pages! i ended up with a score of 89 + all the pins + squad bonus etc to 341
1800fist4u
+0|6402|Albury, Australia
Damn, didn't know those awards were worth points.  No wonder my score has been skyrocketing.
Are there any sites that list their value?
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
http://bf2142fever.com/content/Pins

Just check the right side for the other medals and now it actually pays of to get some of the higher badges to.
1800fist4u
+0|6402|Albury, Australia
Thank you.  +1 karma if I could.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard